You fuckers

Now I have to give libtards free coffee because you autists stoked the flames

Attached: 319D0968-0CF5-4A4F-ADF6-96B8E193DE36.jpg (750x1294, 441K)

Cum in their coffee

blame leftypol and shartblue

wagecuck HAHAHA

Attached: 1523493565686.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

That funny thing is niggers will take advantage of this and print the fake coupons themselves for their daily free coffee. Starbucks fucked themselves big time

Attached: 1472650486136.jpg (470x595, 201K)

You should be more concerned with the homeless junkies that will be making Starbucks their new home.

Yes, we stoked the flames..
OF CHAOS!

Attached: CHAOS.jpg (640x477, 59K)

they literally turned themselves into cuckbucks

That hasn’t changed

>the coupon for a free coffee is fake but if they try to use it give them a free coffee

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAAAHAHAAHAHAAAAA

>give people free coffee for a fake coupon so everyone knows its fake
When did the fucking world get so goddamn retarded

starcucks

this

Fascinating. We're almost at the point where it's basically impossible to refuse anything to a black person ever, lest you be charged with Racism™.

Corporate has always allowed people to scam stores but this is a whole new level

Investors must be fleeing. Imagine being a stock holder. Lol

Make up Coupons saying that African Americans get one free drink as reparations for incidents of the past.

I could give a shit about giving people free drinks but the minute this starts they’re getting boogers and cum

Ahahahaha, I fucking hope that they will cut those free coffees out of your paycheck.

Attached: 1485498653840.jpg (1440x810, 80K)

They should just give niggers everything free forever.

Why not? They just steal it anyway.

Service companies give out many free products all the time

No. The funny thing is that all of these people will actually become Starbucks customer. You may have just saved the company. Thanks guys

reddit can't keep getting away with this

Attached: yellowpeepeemonster32.webm (480x360, 721K)

Why are you blaming us? This is all Reddits fault. We are a board of peace.

Yeah right. 90 percent of White costumers will stop going there. No one wants to hear LaShriekra's loud conversations or be assaulted with Lamar's lechery.

Surely 1) gentlefolk of color will actually buy
refreshments from said establishment when they stop receiving it for free and 2) the current clientele will greatly appreciate the sweet nectar of this newfound diversity.

Buy something or get out reeeeeee

Why the fuck do you work there if you hate liberals
Get a job at Chick-fil-A or something

If someone has stock in a business that has a political agenda they fucking deserve to lose everything.
Politics Don't belong in business

I think this is the funniest thing since IOTBW. Laughing my sides off.

“...customers...”. LOL. Doesn’t money have to change hands to be a legit “customer”?

BUY THE DIP

Attached: 1524143109302.jpg (683x1024, 225K)

Starbugs
>fuck just boycotting
>make them give out free shit too
bankruptcy soon,
Honestly they deserve what they get for trying to accept SJW and politically correct narratives, they always turn on each other.

Needs to be bigger than just free coffees mind you, make it something that will cost them more than $0.22 to distribute

Attached: 1472263597164.jpg (364x364, 13K)

We need to do this to every company that panders to this shit.

What did you put the watermark there

Attached: 09u708708970.jpg (2048x1025, 86K)

Otherwise, very good

Just having their stores flooded with freebie seekers would be hilarious

Jewish protip: McDonald's managers are allowed by corporate to give out coupons for free gibsmedats pretty much entirely at their discretion and with zero repercussions. If you go to McDonald's, bring your meal back to the counter, complain about literally any bullshit you can think of - the fries are too soggy, the lettuce tastes weird, you asked for no tomato and the cashier obviously was too stupid to hear, literally whatever, and demand to speak to the manager. Complain for 120 seconds or longer and he'll throw a coupon for a free fries, big mac, or if you're lucky even a meal at you, just to shut you up.

Obviously if you do this multiple times at the same store to the point that the employees start to recognize you, it will stop working. But if you just do this at every McDonalds you go too, you can live like a king off free shit.

The campaign needs to be expanded to baked goods as well. That stuff is more expensive than the drinks.

Jow Forums literally just printed money
i'm pretty sure Jow Forums is now legally a country

You faggots know how a franchise works?

A white man gives (((Starbucks))) his life savings for the privilege of selling Starbucks coffee. He keeps about $35k/ year if he is lucky and gives most of what he sells to Starbucks and to his staff

Yes they are stupid as fuck for falling for it but this is fucking over a white man. Just fyi

That's the most nigger shit I've seen in my life

>your flag
>that level of penny-pinching jewery
Jesus Christ.

That's what Jews do: Live like kings being parasites.

Attached: 1496332906485.gif (472x360, 695K)

Black: "I'm entitled to this thing from your private organization because I'm black."

If something like this ever happens to me, I'll say:

"You're racist for even thinking that. And you know what? I'm racist and hate blacks now because of your bullshit. Get out of my fucking face before I shoot you and say you were trying to rob me."

this post is just evidence that the reason Jow Forums hates israel is just because the Jews are the only people who've mastered the art of subversion and fucking their enemies more than Jow Forums

We already do, user. EBT and section Ape housing means taxpaying humans covers their food and rent

>You faggots know how a franchise works?
Yeah. It works by driving out local businesses to make room for SJW-run corporate machines.
The white man should be running his OWN coffee shop, not serving as a manager for Starcuck's interests.

Attached: DSC_0573.jpg (1200x803, 212K)

This is why I don't drink Starbucks coffee. I frequent locally-owned coffeehouses or I buy locally-roasted coffee and brew my own (it's so much cheaper). Plus, Starbucks' coffee tastes like complete shit. That's why they have to sell frothy milky frappawhateverthefucks.

>starbucks free fruit smoothie
>starbucks free Smoked Turkey Protein box

Attached: mfw+frontpage+_b5993fc035b162238c816c392b3cb11f.jpg (460x294, 46K)

You know, most McDonald's shareholders are Jewish and if they go out of business the only people who will lose their jobs are ghetto niggers and druggie trailer trash.

Of all the companies I imagined Jow Forums wouldn't mind milking for free shit, McDonald's tops that list.

all the niggers who get free coffee will chimp out when they stop getting free coffee

> Another Jew Jews other Jews episode.
Wow it's another repeat.

I guess McDonalds hasn't presented an easily exploitable political newscycle yet.

Holy shit it actually worked.

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

>a business that has a political agenda
Chick-fil-A

Oh, sorry. It only bothers you that it's not YOUR political agenda.

I don't dislike Starbucks, and I strongly believe POC should have equal human rights. Although the fact that the "business relationship" between the three parties involved in the incident hasn't been exposed in much detail leaves the possibility open that this was either a stunt against Starbucks or the police of the USA.

There is not any reason to go around and vandalize Starbucks, or put yourself at significant legal risk making false coupons. You could have a lawsuit you'd almost surely lose if you get caught.

>CUMmit a felony
No thanks

Starbucks does not sell franchises. All stores are corporate owned and ran

Attached: 1517200711383.png (511x474, 226K)

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

It wasn't us. Those (((journalists))) come to pol, start posting shit like "Hey guys we need to do this!" then they use proxies to appear as multiple people encouraging the idea and push their image macros. Because we're anonymous it makes the perfect scapegoat for these fucks that need to manufacture news.

>Working at Starbucks

Baka desu

That watermark suggests you want people to be caught.

Here's the thing guys, you want to help homeless people out? This is an incredible event for them. There's no need to make it look like the messages came from Starbucks. Just let them know of the policy change and don't act like an idiot and get yourself sued. Seriously, just inform the homeless and buy them a coffee. Having access to free wifi and a workspace WILL make a benefit in their lives. Don't tell me that all homeless are lazy. Very few people want to be homeless, and once they are they don't have as much access to modern resources.

>assuming op can cum without his waifu pillow by his side

Also, Starbucks hasn't "committed to end homelessness." Just state the facts and don't look like an asshole.

McDonalds is a real estate company you fucking subversive shit. They own land that they lease to people who want to run a franchise in a preapproved area. They will not lose money from this, the franchise owners will. Just pay for the goddamn food, it's literally 2 fucking shekels

based la jolla user

No you don't. You say, "I've not been told by my manager or corporate that I am to give out free drinks. Let me double-check."

Then talk to your manager. Or have the manager talk to the customer. Make it a big deal. Make that line of yoga-pants-wearing white women coming in for their daily venti frappawhateverthefuck wait for 5 minutes while you have your manager talk to the customer.

Do your part as a good corporate citizen.

4D chess MAGA

Wtf Now I like black people

We shpuld just keep pushing these until sb goes out of business trying to play good guy

Go back to r*ddit, faggot

Imagine being this butthurt kike

They’re such good tippers too it’s basically a raise for the baristas

Upvoting good post.

Please be real

Attached: Wheeze.jpg (377x264, 22K)

>aka just give the niggers their gibs to avoid a chimpout.

The jew cries in pain as he strikes you

Phase 2 ?
>Phase 2 ?
Phase 2 ?
>Phase 2 ?
Phase 2 ?
>Phase 2 ?

>guilt-trip Starbucks into hiring more Black staff
>demand more diversity in top leadership positions in the company
>watch quality decline and image suffer

Attached: Employ 1.jpg (1270x612, 217K)

they’re not that smart bro

Attached: images-22.jpg (222x250, 11K)

This. So. Much.

Fuck off

Attached: f63.jpg (600x579, 36K)

>wahhh i hate you for being smarter than me
Pol in a nuthsell
It's ok my Jewish friend, i appreciate the advice.

I like Starbucks AS IS because it is a safe place for White people

Attached: starbucks.png (1479x832, 945K)

just put more sugar in it so they get diabetus. oh wait, you already fucking do that burger.

>I strongly believe POC should have equal human rights.

>rights for non-humans
wut?

>You could have a lawsuit you'd almost surely lose if you get caught.

faggot.

>rolling
>phone lags
>I've heard this means good roll!
>it's fucking nothing

I'm crushed.

Do I need to be a nigger or non white to use these?

Anyone have the coupons?
I live within 10 miles of like 6 Starbucks and could go for a nice brew