Racism test

If you boarded a flight and looked into the cockpit and saw these two, what would you do? (With the knowledge that all pilots have to undergo rigorous training)

I'm a psychology student investigating how far racist attitudes can transcend logic and reasoning so I appreciate your honest responses.

Attached: 492c2602df9e4d1a600b4e93699131c0.jpg (604x453, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/qvdpgv/people-think-women-are-worse-drivers-than-menstatistics-say-otherwise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put auto-pilot and then ...

god niggresses are the most unfortunate things

fpbp
we'll make sure the term cockpit lives upto its name.

You should avoid mirrors.

i'm not joking, i'd honestly be a little nervous. i don't trust woman pilot

>I'm a psychology student
stopped reading right there. you're a Marxist

I bet they steal alot of snacks and things

Fortunatly the auro pilot was programmed by a white man or a smart pajeet.

As long as those niggers dont try to figure out wich switch dispenses welfare everything should be fine

The answer (You) really want:

They are my limo drivers.

Attached: bs-ed-jolson-letter-20150726.jpg (1434x2000, 384K)

Not care.

I don't believe you and if I did taking anonymous shit posters opinion online shouldn't be considered for a study. That being said I'd still fly it no problem.

>Fortunatly
>auro pilot
>wich

Attached: 1520879409837.png (542x512, 52K)

It's a statistic that women are way worse drivers than men. As for pilots? God help us all.

Attached: 1486046681327.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

I would be pretty worried. I can't recall the last time passengers (particularly economy class since I'm not shelling out for business/1st class) were just casually allowed to waltz into the cockpit.

I'd be contacting the airline and let them know that security was lacking.

A computer programmed by an indian does all the flying anyway so whatever.

Make babies and abandon them

Forget about racism. Never EVER get on a plane with two female pilots. You need a man on the flight deck in case Capt Vagina starts burning adrenaline after her limited supply of testosterone runs dry in an emergency. Women break into tears when they start burning adrenaline, and with two of them in the cockpit crying, they won't be able to see the controls.

Go back to the gate and complain

Why would I care. I'm not that racist. I would let a nigger drive my plane. There's been good nigger pilots, and it's not that different from letting them be a chauffeur.
What I have a problem with is that they're women.

why did you change flags?

I wouldn't care, because, if they have undergone rigorous training, they must be good.

That doesn't mean I would date them or wish my children to look like them.

Black people are like fat people for me. No hate, but no attraction either.

Be fucking worried that dashboard looks old as fuck. When was this plane build in the 80s?

>women are worse drivers than men

Nope. That's just what uninformed people think.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/qvdpgv/people-think-women-are-worse-drivers-than-menstatistics-say-otherwise

It simply proves my long theory that planes fly themselves.

Thank fuck for multiple redundancy in flight control systems, that's all I'm saying.

Most people would just sit down and wait out the flight. Do you really wanna be the guy that gets off the plain in front of all those people BECAUSE your pilots are black women?
Serious question from a guy who hates niggers about as much as I hate selfhating whites. Nothing wrong with our prejudices but you cant REEEE about retarded shit like this or you'll just get arrested for wrong thought in Bongland

let them take my virginity

why he’s not a nigger or a Jew at a funeral

Actually estrogen has a calming effect which makes women better suited to handling emergencies. Testosterone makes you impulsive and violent which is not what you want in a critical situation with lives at stake.

Borat?

Planes pretty much fly themselves.

As long as affirmative action and diversity hires are still a thing, I would be concerned whether or not they really earned their place in that seat or not.

I have no idea.
If Carmella Soprano can land a plane, I don’t know what to expect at this point.
When they’re wearing burkas with the ISIS flag on them and you can hear nasheed in the background while they address the cabin, I’m going to be pretty worried desu

Attached: 17F3ECB3-67CA-47EC-B3E3-35B9DB9953E0.jpg (636x720, 64K)

>with two of them in the cockpit crying, they won't be able to see the controls.

good point, this is just basic science

Pointing out spelling errors in the highest form of faggotry. Phone posting isnt always the best

Grab the parachute and leave the plane

You sound like the biggest vagina on the plane, your faggot ass would cry for mommy on the way down.

It's a Boeing, old tech compared to Airbus

Men's driving skill makes them drive faster and more recklessly. It's undeniable and well proven and documented that women have lower reflexes and cognitive dexterity.

Oh shit I guess women are better equipped for war. Time for all the men to come home and all the women go to war

planes mostly fly themselves nowadays don't they?
I'm certain a 14 years old with a 2 months training course could fly and land a boeing

>being this retarded

Ask why the stewardess are taking a picture in the cock pit

oh come on!

Its not like she has to parallel park it into new york

Attached: DbJcxl0VwAAPvNb.jpg large.jpg (784x1080, 105K)

Tits or GTFO.

WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Haha, for once the fucking leaf is right.

But the moment you hear the Captains voice is female, and a Shananayqueefa at that, is the time to make a scene so the Air Marshalls get involved.

Yes

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

they don't land themselves, take off themselves, or correct engineering casualties automatically. that's why pilots still exist.

I would go through with the flight, but I'd be nervous as all hell. I would do so because I likely wouldn't have a true choice in the matter.

>(((psychology student)))
>reddit spacing
GTFO my pol, newfag
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

How do you spell wich with a phone doesn't it fix it? What are you using, nokia?

So you’re a pseudo scientist who seeks some level of confirmation bias.
Simple, I’d leave and wait for the next plane. They’re women and not white. End of discussion

Probably get arrested because you're not supposed to be able to get anywhere near the cockpits anymore.

Please tell me this is a photoshop job...... Please???

I can think of one passenger this week who would still be alive if they got off when they saw the lady pilot...

Id thank these two male-to-female people for getting me safely to where I need to go.

>If you boarded a flight and looked into the cockpit and saw these two, what would you do?
I would 911 the fuck outta that aircraft

Attached: 1499744494956.png (800x706, 413K)

so affirmative action applies to pilot school doesnt it Jow Forums

oh god why

doctors, pilots, engineers

the west is going to die in a fucking pit of fire

>you unironically think you are a smart person while stating this

Attached: 1494188645527s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>www.vice.com
>vice.com
>vice

Hahahahaha, yeah, no. If you want to be taken seriously, fuck off with that Vice shit.

underrated banter
go to bed you degenerate

It must suck ass the holidays come around.

>(With the knowledge that all pilots have to undergo rigorous training)

Actually looking at this. Why would you assume this is the case? All indications are that standards are greatly lowered for black to get in to various schools. Why would you assume that your rigorous training is administered with a blind eye? Why would someone being nervous about such a flight, given that, be transcending logic?

Most people I think, no matter how racist they may be, would have no problem with someone who is black doing whatever if they were truly 'as good as' a white or asian person. The problem is that because of the political situation there is no reason to assume that the black person is in fact as good as someone else.

Since you generally need lower grades and test scores to be accepted into programs you should be concerned. It is a fact that it is easier to get into things like medical school if you are black and especially if you are a black female, that is the surest bet. I have known two people that sat on admissions committee for med school and heard the discussions with others and they basically get a free pass as long as they meet the minimums, just what you want for doctor the minimum grades and test scores.

Show me one peer reviewed study showing men to be better drivers. I'm waiting.

Jew at a funeral?
Explain.

>Looking for reasoning
>Looking to Jow Forums for answers

Pick one faggot

>actually being this retarded
the absolute state of the anglo

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

I'd totally buy that. Giving birth doesn't seem to be an easy feat.

Kek

oh look, more pseudo science. kys, why would you want to foment such cancers as bullshit metrics on something so subjective as racism. maybe you're the racist for being obsessed with it.
saged, because OP is an faggot

I DON'T EVEN TRUST MEN FOR PILOTS AND YOU TELL ME WE HAVE BLACK WOMEN?! I NEED OUT OF THIS PLANE ALLAH ACKBAR ALLAH ACKBAR LET ME OUT

go away ADL

It's probably nerve-racking as you're moving around 400 tons of steel and 200 passengers but is it really harder than say, park a lorry? I wonder.. You guys are the only ones clapping when landing btw

Have to turn auto correct off or it will censor your curse words because jew phone makers dont like naughty words

Would work if they only had to fight other women.

i make it a point to look in the cockpit and see who is there and I would abort if I saw those two niggers.

pic related

Also I don't fly on holidays.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

i would not be happy about this situation thh

A study like that can't get published. It's sexist.

Well because I'm already in the cockpit
>Hijack it and do 9/11 2

Hahaha way to go fucktard. Wanna know who you want in an emergency? Cunts that lack the majority of emotions, who can still think rationally and critically when needed.

20 yeae old women have have the spatial awareness of fucking 80 year olds you stupid bong, and the reaction time as well.

More men will cause crashed not because of driving ability but risk taking which women also don't do. Women drive slow and react slow and can't park for shit.

So you're not a real psychologist you're a tumblr 'psychologist." Who took one semester in a General arts and sciences college program.

Not really bothered, the diversity hires would be the service jobs not a fucking pilot. Just because you're racist doesn't make you irrational.

call police bcs there are no female nigger pilots

>is it really harder than say, park a lorry

Do you think all these buttons press themselves?

Attached: 0957790.jpg (1000x679, 365K)

they sure can build florida bridges and wakanda huts

>women pilot
ayylmfao. women are not a race

u just gonna give up your ticket huh ?

guaranteedreplies.jpg

no pls, help. what does this mean.

no problem with them being black
would rather them be male

which goes completely out the window because women don't handle stress the same way men do. you're talking about everyday average situations. In a stressful situation women become emotionally emotive to process and handle the situation ei crying like a bitch.

Attached: 1481058510990.jpg (769x798, 116K)

what the fuck is this pic related to?
Its just some faggot photo shopped in front of a picture of a plane.

turn 360 and walk away

I only look at the flight attendants. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20180419_124355.jpg (1281x800, 78K)

Haha I would try not to think of all the girls I know who have crashed vehicles and try to smile back.

Attached: dont forget da tootbrush.jpg (634x400, 96K)