White, cute as fuck

>White, cute as fuck
>Married at only 26 yo
>Nurse (extremely valuable profession to society)
>Finishes 2nd in the boston marathon

But Jow Forums told me women were trash and killing the white race?

Attached: sarah-sellers.jpg (770x433, 52K)

A nurse is the new masseuse career for single mothers and drug addicts

rude. my ex became a nurse cause her grades were too shit to become a doctor

Physician here.
I hate nurses.
They think they are doctors and act as if they are experts.

she ugly

>white
about as white as you portugal

Attached: 1511714056978.png (449x401, 490K)

kek

OP is a shill, with assisting sockpuppet accounts. Makes a false point with sockpuppet accounts immediately chiming in to "prove him right".

>Buying into OPs narrative

>Buying into OPs narrative

>shit tier divide and conquer-attempt. The "x is not white" is a prime example of a go to shill-tactic.

lol @ that being white

>white
ah yes. the quintessential (((White))) person

Attached: file.png (480x360, 228K)

nurses are better than doctors mate, at least in the uk

That's probably cause nurses do 95% of your dirty work. My experience as a patient has been two hour wait times to talk to a doctor for five minutes. Nurses make your life very easy, doc.

Holy shit, believing that nurses are equal to doctors is like believing that engineers and construction workers are the same or better because "they do all the dirty work".

ah, I forgot. she's black just like portuguese people. my bad.

Yeah she's probably smarter and more accomplished than 99% of the faggots here

>EX

Women are pieces of shit and you can't trust a single one. I'll keep this one short because I derailed a thread yesterday but

>Woman I have quite literally known my entire life and spent the last eight years in a relationship with
>Had a secret relationship behind my back encouraged by her slut friend
>Was telling everyone on facebook I beat her and abuse her despite me working my ass off in work and school to provide for her
>Told me I held her "prisoner" and "controlled her" when she was clearly able to do all this shit behind my back
>Still lied to my face with a smile and is now currently making herself the victim in all of this

I took her for granted.

>my ex was a slut
>therefore all women are

no wonder you fucking derailed that thread

She looks like a beaner to me

who am I shilling for? the nurse union?

Found the roastie.

The "fairer sex" never stops being entitled children and we have years of research and proof to back this up no matter how much you cry your bitch tears about it

muttella

any retard can be a nurse and everyone and there mother wants to be a nurse these days

are they married at 26 and running marathons, too?

It's hard to become a nurse in the USA, almost as hard as becoming a doctor in Europe.

the UK is fucked muhammad. Good job.

How do you feel about NPs?

Thats "white" in Portugal

It's a great path if you can't manage becoming a doctor. Dealing with patients in the way that they do fucking blows though you couldn't pay me 500k a year to do it even.

They do all the heavy lifting for your lazy ass.
You walk in grab a guys nuts and give him ibuprofen then go back to your lazyboy

Anyone on ops subject they're mad because they are going for the bbcand there's nothing white can do about it.

>Been on /pol this long
>Still doesn't understand group dynamics
It's not that fucking hard

I had to spend a lengthy time in a hospital recently.
Nurses fucking kick ass.
You can suck a fat one.
Doctors walk in and walk out.
If you think you're hot shit because you can read a chart I'll tell you that I don't give a flying fuck.
Nurses held my hand while I cried in spiking pain.
They did everything.
Doctors stared at me and chatted for a couple minutes before wandering out.
Go.
Fuck.
Your.
Self.

Attached: 1522998321781.jpg (760x570, 151K)

>white

>portugal

>1 post by this ID

>about to complain about "reddit spacing"

IDK desu, they make good money. My mom pulled in 120k last year as a 10 year nurse, but that's with some overtime paying double. The rigorous schooling makes me doubtb roasties and drug addled losers can make it as a nurse.

They're super entitled too. I work with both physicians and doctors all day it's pretty clear who is earning their keep and who is riding on their title, resting on their laurels.

Nah, you'd never made it user. I see flips doing it all the time, but something tells me a bedwetter like yourself doesn't have b the grit to get through the schooling

pic related

Jow Forums probably thinks that this turk you posted is whiter than the girl I posted, kek

Attached: thinking.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>outliers

Jow Forums is a bunch of whiny betas. Women are like dogs. If you treat your dog like he's in charge things are going to get weird. If you act like you're the leader your dog will be calm and happy. Same with wimen.

maybe doctors should act like doctors instead of fuckwits who have no sense of duty to their patients and no clue what they're doing. can't wait to see docs get replaced by NPs.