AMERICA YES! REPREATIONS BY 2022!

YES YES YES YES YES Finally! You filthy racists are going to pay for your ancestors crimes against african americans. Pol ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!!!!

freebeacon.com/politics/revealed-dream-democrat-agenda-includes-reparations/

Attached: hildawg.png (235x214, 10K)

Keep dreaming

Trumpstein will definitely do it, if you "ask" him enough times.
MIGA!

SHE WON A POPULAR VOTE!!!
SHE SHED BY A PREDIDENT!!!!!

Attached: 1506625427580.png (665x685, 392K)

More free gibsmedats in exchange for the negro vote!

"I'll have those goddamn niggers voting democrat for the next 100 years" - Lyndon B. Johnson

Trump could nuke Syria and call his fans retarded suckers in the next press conference, and I'm pretty sure he would still win 2020 because of shit like this.
Doubling down on the anti-white agenda is not a winning strategy.

Racists!!!! Accept the future! Diversity is GOOD

I love it. The movement would never succeed...except in redpilling the masses.

WE SUPPORT REPREATIONS! *

*under the condition that nigs go back.

Not going to happen hahaha and if it did I guess jews better cough up cash.

I hope democrats run with this it's going to destroy them hahaha.

Lol my ancestor's crimes like ending slavery...

Really wish you guys had sent them back to Africa

pffft

We followed your lead...

Its time we apologized and paid them back for setting them back a 100 years! If anything we should serve african americans. You nazi's are insufferable its 2017 for crying out loud!

>Dem meme flag
>slide thread
>take my (((you)))
like fucking clockwork

>modelling american politics after the (((Europeans)))
what could go wrong

And who the fuck are you gonna pay them to?

>another episode of Jessie Jackson from the creators of South Park

Imbeciles

Every African American in the country user. They deserve it!

Yeah they do. You're right.

Each one of them is a well respected member of society who follows all the rules, always.

Saged

Im not paying niggers shit, Im hispanic, so I cant be racist, if whites get cucked, hispanics will implement the day of the rope on kikes and nigger lackeys.

lmao

You follow what you're told to follow. You know when you watch a movie where the boss is some little squirt who no one likes, but his bodyguard/"heavy" is such a force that no one ever confronts him about it and the whole way through you're just waiting for the big, lumbering, retard who does all of the dirty work for him, to erase the boss and take control because he's, at least somewhat, respected? That's how I view the USA/Israel relationship, with the only real difference being that I know you'll never erase your boss because you're the number 1 goyim.
Amerifats always bleat on about "why don't you uncuck yourselves? oh yeah because you have no guns, faggots!" so at least we have an excuse. Now tell me, what's yours is other than you being cucked pussies who are all talk and no action...unless Israel says so obviously.