How David Hogg beats his critics

Why can't you bigots just leave this kid alone? Why do you have to make everything into a conspiracy theory?
youtu.be/lyUNWpne9CE

Attached: hogg.png (879x774, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/NeverAgain-New-Generation-Draws-Line/dp/198480183X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1524159423&sr=8-2&keywords=david hogg&dpID=51ZPkf%2BZStL&preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8d0uuq/student_activist_david_hogg_calls_for_boycott_of
reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/883b0k/david_hogg_is_annoying_as_fuck
reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/870te6/david_hogg_needs_to_stop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hogg is a faggot. 15 minutes are up.

Attached: 1523986623851.jpg (678x996, 608K)

Only cuckcervatives make fun of him. We make fun of his friend La Creatura.

has it ever occurred to you that if you stopped being a nazi bigot you might actually get laid?

>How saging beat the supreme faggot overlord, OP

But how does he beat his Hogg? Does he go with a conventional dominant underhand or perhaps switch it up with a little overhand grip in the offhand?

wtf i love hogg now

Quite the stretch there solomon

No one cares about Hogg anymore. WW3 memes is where it's at.

Attached: 4405BF86-50AE-4120-B827-E8D55D7F619B-84459-0000482FD92982ED.jpg (680x610, 42K)

Nobody cares anymore.

who?

>Why can't you goyim just leave this actor alone? Why do you have to ask questions everything?

He's an ugly kike and he's never won an argument in his life.

I have a swastika tattooed on my chest and I've fucked more women than you've ever met.

>Why can't you bigots just leave this kid alone?
He and La Golbina helped get 17 people killed and stepped right into the CIA News Network spotlight

Attached: Parkland_Bullies.jpg (600x900, 213K)

>being openly homophobic
>wondering why the world hates him
The voice of a generation, bigot

Did you guys know literally every white mass shooting was a false flag with actors, while literally none of the Muslim ones were? Allow me to link you to 2 blurry pictures of 2 roughly similar faces among the thousands of people on the news. Of course the real parkland shooter was the guy wearing the commie shirt but the fake news media censored that. Just like the real driver wasn't the white James Alex Fields Junior - it was a Hispanic democrat - I know because I googled a name.

Literally who?

A generation of pussies

I'm surprised to not have seen a thread on the Twitter highlight today, detailing how Hogg is selling a book now, to cash in on the deaths of MSD students.

amazon.com/NeverAgain-New-Generation-Draws-Line/dp/198480183X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1524159423&sr=8-2&keywords=david hogg&dpID=51ZPkf%2BZStL&preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

Attached: 25crwn.jpg (640x398, 61K)

>being anti-Semitic
>wonder why he's a virgin
>I have a swastika tattooed on my chest and I've fucked more women than you've ever met.
>implying

LEAVE LA GOBLINA ALONE!

>A generation of pussies
yea and so what? Everyone wants pussy

I'm a communist and even I don't agree with this kid (don't hate him tho). How can we have a Communist Revolution without guns?!

Attached: 1522897678118.jpg (750x703, 108K)

Absolutely zero doubt, Yid.

Attached: 1522682409939.jpg (792x612, 252K)

>9.3k views

Your 15 minutes are up. We moved on to Syria bitch.

>Hurr you can't get laid
>Hurr virgin
>Hurr pussy

Tits or GTFO, only women think "loser" and "virgin" are stinging insults. They're not.

Anyone else notice how he looks like a young Goebbels? That and the propaganda mastery is strong.

>PUDDLE OF SOYMILK

I beat the shit out of kikes in high school and got more pussy than you haven't even after attending all those slut marches you attended.

S A G E
A
G
E

Attached: 1518618873570.png (863x658, 122K)

I do hate him since he's a disgusting kikeblood who wants to disarm me.

You don't hate him because he is a JEW and therefore a member of your retarded communist tribe. Nevermind that his goals are explicitly opposed to yours--you can't hate him because he's a Jew. Period.

And people wonder why we hate Jews here. It's almost like you make excuses for people you should be advocating for the death of, just because they're Jewish and thus you sense that they're your social superiors. Huu huu David Hogg objectively wants to disarm the workers b-b-b-but he's a Jew so it's okay huu huu huu, can't go making the Chosen People angry can you goy? Don't want to do that. You want to rob me and every other working man of his property (this is objectively your position so don't bother lying) but you can't call a gungrabbing kike a gungrabbing kike.

Attached: 1523521786650.png (1200x1181, 879K)

this kid fell off the news cycle like a rock

Attached: jewed guns (2).jpg (701x751, 53K)

nigger please, you're going to have to do better than that

Why is the media still incessantly pushing this moron? Even the most bluepilled redditors consider him a retard and are talking shit about him. The media are literally the only ones propping him up anymore. It’s pure propaganda.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8d0uuq/student_activist_david_hogg_calls_for_boycott_of

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/883b0k/david_hogg_is_annoying_as_fuck

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/870te6/david_hogg_needs_to_stop

Attached: 1BFB5123-1F97-413F-95C6-13CBC1CBD846.jpg (371x397, 46K)

Camera Hogg is on Adderall. Decreased sex drive = no fap

Attached: Hogg adderall.png (508x98, 5K)

>survivor
That faggot wasn't even there

fuck off with this faggot. his fame is done and over.

>thinks s3x is what everyone wants

project much

He wins be eatin ebin randum chocolate muffins

>puddle of soynilk
I think this meme is ded, it mainstreamed so fast

maybe you would get laid, if you were white

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant... NOTHING.

Attached: American Psycho.png (712x616, 457K)

Why does it keep happening? Why do Americans keep defending their guns? It increasingly looks more and more pathetic to the rest of the world.

>IF ONLY EVERYONE HAD A GUN WE'D BE THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

The people who believe this are legit retarded. The people who think their right to own a murder weapon for self defence trumps the wider need for a safer society which is basically conclusively proved is the case in a majority of cases of guns vs no guns nations, are at their core selfish dickheads who are just crying about their toys being taken away from them. And also retarded, statistically speaking because more guns that get bought for self defence end up causing injury or death to the gun owner's friends and family from accidents, suicide, or crimes of passion.

Then you have the idiots with Freudian masculinity issues who associate guns with virility and displaying their power to other males, and have deluded themselves into believing they can be completely unfit and beta but because they have guns they are somehow superior as males to their equivalents elsewhere in the world. Dumb as fuck and extremely primitive.

The only argument that holds merit is that it would be impossible to take everyone's guns away at this point and then only criminals and crazies would have guns, but this is an awful argument, because it basically admits that the country is fucked forever and that no one has any hope of ever fixing the situation.

Attached: 1486227174632.jpg (600x474, 101K)

Who?

Your country has less strict gun laws than America.
Also has way less crime.

hi david

Is it possible that this guy

and this guy

knew each other outside of this thread.

Attached: 0e51a25684e527d10cce26df42ac9e3d49f423b19a8f8b9d7bdccdac0183b909.png (463x395, 169K)

>go on the news with your dad and sit there awkwardly while he complains that alt-right trolls are making up all of these stories about you and that's not nice and please stop doing that
>"beating your critics"

Looks like this is where we start to lose track of Hogg for a few years when he turns up sucking dick for drug money.

You could fry a fucking egg on that forehead

Punch that motherfucker

Attached: 1521110679717.jpg (516x285, 77K)

Literally punching a Nazi

(checked)
The FP is always the BP, also this cunt isn't a kid anymore he's 18

Based Hogg

Attached: hoggamania.jpg (750x499, 361K)

Nobody cares, Hogg. Go back to school or get a GED. Stop being a retard.

This guys muscles are so small, he barely can beat his own dick.

>if you oppose some retarded teenagers making emotional arguments for gun control, you a nazi
>t. probably a shitty baiter

>if I had to deal with a fraction of that I'd collapse into a puddle of soy milk
Pottery

said literally no one sagey

Why have they bothered to interview him, the movement died out

it was a really fast 15 minutes, wasnt it

POTUS David Hogg 2032-2040.

David Hogg was the shooter - Cruz was framed!

Attached: 1518798336561.png (420x554, 32K)

>which is basically conclusively proved is the case in a majority of cases of guns vs no guns nations
Absolutely taken aback by how much of a train wreck this sentence is, artistic brilliance.

It was the Russians! I fucking knew it!

oh dear lord hes writing a book even though he cant spell correctly?

Yesterday on the local news station here there was a chyron mentioning that a bunch of the "survivors" were supporting the boycott of some company. The fact that it was left at that and not some short segment is an indication that we're at 14:59 with this particular group.

>ad hominem attack because I’m a vox intern fresh out of high school.

I don't even hate the movement but god damn if he isn't a little parasite.
I wouldn't say anything about the movement having died out -- tomorrow is the super big walkout or whatever.

No you are

Squeezing every last second out of that 15 minutes. Desperate.

This kid goes to bed every night praying for another school shooting to stay relevant.

full. metal. garb

Attached: parkland police.png (1009x553, 271K)

Why can't he just leave me alone?

>How David Hogg beats his critics?
>by bullying like he did the shooter kid
the real question is: is he going to eat a bullet no that this 15mins are up or fake another beach story to get on tv

His face is so fucking punchable

Hilarious how the faggot journalist makes a reference to soymilk.

Attached: soyboy.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

WHO DID THIS FAGGOT BEAT AGAIN ?

Attached: C690AB6F-091C-4E32-8F2A-DF5D62BD80EB.jpg (1135x806, 575K)

I almost lost my shit when I heard that.

>puddle of soymilk
this meme has gone too far

Come to Russia my friend. Come and stay a while.

Has this little twit ever been asked directly in an interview if he was actually at the school during the shooting? It really bothers me that he is referred to as school shooting survivor every time he is mentioned.

I'm surprised they never cried about the evil alt right nazis taping an white supremacist logo to their meme lab door.

Attached: 20180402_201544.jpg (848x1008, 176K)

wtf mfw this

Attached: nigger tries math.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

I have gassed more kikes than Hitler and still have gotten more pussy than you.

Kys nigger

All sex is rape please refer to the Shareblue training manual on sexual comments or you will be fired.

Attached: sskirk53425.jpg (525x469, 73K)

fagit

I won.

Attached: skynews-florida-david-hogg_4232939.jpg (696x391, 22K)

>resorting to name calling and labels
You're not an adult? Please leave this site. You must be at least 18 to be here.
Go study.
I know this is bait.
Because if everyone got a gun, and someone wants to kill someone, they both die.
Pretty soon there are no people left alive that want to kill people.

Fucking your cousins don't count nazi boi.

When your enemies beat you, they lose.

Attached: israel_boomers.jpg (800x853, 65K)

i would

COLLAPSE

into a

P U D D L E
O F
>S O Y
M I L K

Attached: 1523485733202.png (300x300, 85K)

He's one twig looking weird motherfucker. Got one of those fucked up asymmetrical faces with a thin jaw that makes you want to punch it.

Attached: 1464482731090.jpg (900x900, 263K)

El Luz extinguido...

Fuuuuuck this is gross. String, meet lamppost.

I like the term ''right wing smear machine'' tbqh

not as good sounding as 'right wing death squad' but it's still decent

Son of a bitch this can't be real.