So anyway, Puerto Rico has no power and its hurricane season. Nice work DRUMPF

So anyway, Puerto Rico has no power and its hurricane season. Nice work DRUMPF

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-20-06-13-38-49.png (720x1280, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/04/19/us/puerto-rico-power-outage/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no reason why PR cant do it themselves

This.

DRUMPF FIX THE SPIC'S ELECTRICITY
DRUMPF WHY ARE YOU FIXING THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DISTRACT FROM STORMY REEEEE

>the entire island of Puerto Rico has no powder

I find that hard to believe.

gosh puerto rico, guess you should've fixed all of your shit before hurricane season?

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

PR is a part of the usa you white trash convict

And they can't do things themselves like every other state?

>Meme flag
>Phone fag
No one gives a fuck about those island spics.

It shouldn't be. It's always been a worthless spic shithole, we never should be taken it. We need to cut all ties with the island and send all the spics back. Maybe use it for naval target practice.

CLEAN YOUR ISLAND

fug forgot pic

Attached: Peterson-2-Screen-Shot-2018-03-21-at-7.06.04-PM-copy-1080x692.png (1080x692, 587K)

not to mention sarah silvermans twitter

FUCK puerto rico

Trump cut money to the Island. Racist? Hells YES

I just saw on msmbc that 85 percent of people have power.

I love how these people think all this tec stuff is magic.

They don't have statehood. They're in this weird status of being citizens who can't vote. They have half rights or some shit.

>Trump sends someone to fix Puerto Rico’s incompetence.

Drumpf, why are you helping Puerto Rico when kings and queens in Flint have no drinking water?!

>the entire island
And yet I see puerto shitstain flags posting here all the time. And how is it anyones fault that they are so fucking shit that their entire electrical grid needs to be rebuilt because of a fucking overhyped thunderstorm? No one forced them to build it like such shit.

It is not 'part of the USA' it is a strategic defensive island that is claimed as a territory. It offers no other value and thus will never have statehood.

And that is a good thing. Also, racism is a social construct, it isn't real. The term you are looking for is 'Normal'.

>Puerto Rico has no power
That's a load of crap. I've been talking shit to Puerto Ricans for weeks on end, don't bullshit me

I know they aren't a state, the point is the state's aren't begging for assistance 6 months after disasters

>domestic

Power came back last night tho

The current outage is from the REPAIR CREW shorting out the damned line.

cnn.com/2018/04/19/us/puerto-rico-power-outage/index.html

why can't the US just let PR have independence? Are the federal gibs really that significant?
it has little value in terms of natural resources, half of all Puerto Ricans live outside PR and it's status as a big territorial "fuck you" to Spain has been gone for almost a century. it's a money sink, but at least Puerto Ricans can run their own country and not become Haiti-tier.

Because they don't pay taxes. Pretty simple concept. It's a territory of the US, not an official state.

They don't want independence, they want American greenbacks. The ruling class exports the ambitious troublemakers to the mainland and rules over an underclass receiving benefits. Without Uncle Sam footing the bill, the whole island goes to hell because their economy is being a vacation spot.

That and the gross mismanagement of the power utility by locals greedy for government money and expecting to be bailed out by the Feds.

True...but based on the Boriquenos I've known, that should be assumed at all times, for any problem.

>entire island has no power..

That's a fucking lie.

I double checked op's post
Good one

>started working at an AT&T call center right before last year's hurricane
>had to take a deep breath and basically "center myself" after every fucking call with a Puerto Rican
The fuck am I supposed to do about the broken cell towers you faggot I work 5,000 miles away in an air conditioned building selling satellite tv, I don't fix fucking infrastructure

Attached: 1504072363996.png (710x842, 573K)

It was true yesterday

Why didn't you ask them to contact their local representatives? It's a fair bet that the reason the was down had more to do with the local politicians than the wind putting anything out of action.

Too bad it didn't stay out and you guys get wiped off the map. Stay the fuck out of Florida, I deal with too many of you every day

Cell towers need electricity, no juice, no cell service. And a lot of them got destroyed.

Because it was more or less a sales oriented position/job, not a customer service one. If they weren't buying a new phone/tablet, or DirecTV, you try and get them off the phone as soon as possible.

someone should tell that stupid cunt that PR isn't a fucking state and should be let sink into the ocean, leave it to a jew to suggest we spend more tax money outside our borders. if she's so concerned, why wont she ask israel to take the people from PR that are suffering?

Then as soon as they ask, just hang up on them. You aren't obligated to discuss anything of that sort. Either that or just transfer them over to your boss

they're not america. I don't care.

they got plenty of relief, but of course they spent it all on burritos and reggaeton.

spics can fuck off

Can we please drop Puerto Rico. It's shit and these cunts are almost as bad as our nog problem.

80% Puerto Rico didn’t have power before. It’s literally a poop in the toilet situation

>nigger spics being in charge of anything
yeah no thanks

Get yer shit straight shill.....FEMA sent a lot of my tax dollars to them as well as a field force.....

Guess who drug their feet and stole some of it?

The officials in Puerto Rico.....

And the constituents let them do it.....Puerto Rico is a hungry mouth that is never fed....

Trump is an ass on some things, but not this one.....

Attached: equality.png (794x564, 301K)

Victim mentality is cancer

But is it though?

You never hear Guam bitching about this kinda shit

no point setting up new power infrastructure when it's just going to blow away in 6 weeks anyway ya feel me

Well i love Puerto Rico fuck the virgin fags in here, get fucked.

It's almost like having an entire nation damaged and destroyed by a natural disaster is difficult to recover from.

Hmm . . if only PR didn't have this massive corruption problem clogging up every part of the reconstruction process. You know they sold the replacement electrical systems they received from us?

For the first few months all anyone could do was put up posts for wires and transformers that'd never come. PR faggots should just neck themselves.

Attached: 1506810005512.jpg (460x259, 55K)

You have to go back, Pablo

This miscalculation by the republicans will be the death of them. Tons of money should have been sent to PR so that Puerto Ricans actually STAY on their little island. Enjoy blue Florida. And yes they can vote.

Attached: Enjoy.png (1271x332, 50K)

Attached: 1523718753572.png (720x477, 136K)

What would happen if Trump made a deal with PR that makes them the 51st state? Would they accept it? Would it make their economy better?

Not only would they accept it, but they would vote democrat and be even more blue than California.

Twins and Indians played last night under stadium lights

You can't forbid puerto shitcans from moving yo the mainland nor "deport" them back to their shithole island, idiot. The only thing the neocons could've done is forcing them to declare independence, but that's not very easy now, is it?

This is actually all caused by the power company on the island. It has a strong monopoly there and hired some tiny company to do the work.

That same company also REFUSED offered help from other power companies from the mainland US. Defying decades of cooperative norms.

Finally the terrain is punishing, helicopters are required for a lot of the repairs. There are reports of townships doing the work themselves but the regional government won't let them.

maybe its time for brown people to learn to fix their own problems

Tons of money in aid you fucking retard, so they have no need to come to the mainland in the first place.

Aren't the contractors the island was looking at also try to overcharge?

No it is not we tried to make you a state half a dozen times...every time you say you want to stay a territory. So enjoy non statehood be happy we donoted a few billion already

your power is not supplied from the gubment retard.
muh salisbury steak is cold, dang you drumpf

PUERTO RICO STILL HASNT GOTTEN ITS SHIT TOGETHER AFTER A WHOLE YEAR. HOLY FUCK THATS SOME NIGGER TIER REPAIR SPEED

Attached: 23c200bca9c296929c9856971202b205681909ec11f57fb2901aa9be4a2ced86.jpg (640x567, 31K)

Maybe those sea beaners shouldnt vote against actual statehood all the time. I'm fucking glad they haven't after this shit.

>gives citizenship

USA is the worst.

MY HEARTS DEVOTION

LET IT SINK BACK
INTO
THE OCEAN

A construction accident was the reason the power was out. The president addressing that would be fucking pointless.

>give citizenship to some shithole island cause you needed a coaling station to get to panama
>Know one even knows what they do their, they go into massive debt, and somehow a hurricane saves them, just in time for more loans to lose the shit you just got repaired.

I'm starting to think Puerto Rico would be hati/Dominican republic tier is uncle same didn't need a resting spot back in the 19 the century.

no, they just had 2 staff when they were hired.

They'd might actually be better off at DR-tier at this point, the government (both federal and local) has botched hurricane relief that badly.

Lots of jealousy ITT, is Puerto Rico, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Hmm same

Alright let's see. Get a few cents now and wait one year for your shitty town to get rebuilt because your corrupt government pocketed 60% of the gibs or move in with a family member from the mainland and stay there and get even more gibs. What do you think a dirty spic is gonna choose? Yeah that's what I thought, dipshit

>its hurricane season
Not for another 2 months it's not (and even then, August and September are peak season with the strong storms).

And thanks for reminding me, OP. I need to go through and eat my 3 week supply of food during May and restock.

I think we should drop all non-contiguous territories and states from the Union, and be the 48 United States. Fuck Puerto Rico, the Virgin islands, Alaska, Hawaii, et. al.

>Fuck...Alaska
hey, fuck you buddy

Attached: Murder-necro.jpg (300x277, 17K)

I've nothing against Alaskans, just Alaska.
Either we annex Canada, or drop you from the Union. And I'm not super interested in having the US fix Trudeau's mess.

Attached: 1524013759980.png (800x1116, 400K)