/msg/ Mediterranean Supremacy General - Politically Incorrect Edition

Nordfag and Britbong feminist screeching is reaching supernatural levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Which only proves what everybody knew for a long time now, i.e. that the average Jow Forumstard is a butthurt disguised Reddit street shitter sloppily larping as a politically incorrect Ubermensch.

Jow Forums is a memeless kike board full of jewish cock suckers of the Nordic stock, no different than leftypol.

Our glorius General, however, is the coolest and most hated publication in the history of this shitty mainstream board.

Bad Med goys are shitposting here, while the barbaric hordes of albino niggers and self-hating medcucks form an unholy alliance against our ever-expanding empire.

/msg/ is what Jow Forums could never be; a gang of determined politically incorrect Mediterranean shitlords that are fond of gassing lazy basement-dwelling Anglokikes and Nordsluts after a long day of hard work in the fields.

Eat shit, snowfags.

P.S.

Ash Williams is a distant Roman rape baby, obviously.

Attached: El-Jefe.jpg (900x600, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3QBPanQ7Is
youtu.be/XPz59kg1xDA
businessinsider.com/greece-turkey-military-crisis-nato-allies-war-2018-4
businessinsider.com/turkey-fighter-jets-harass-greece-prime-minister-helicopter-2018-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PREVIOUS:

Muh Blonde Hair Muhfauggah Edition

Whack The Fags Edition

Sith Lord Edition

Albino Junkie Edition

Nordic Craphut Edition

Gaydalf Edition

Nordic Shitgang Edition

Britfag Edition

Crap Throwing Reloaded Edition

Nordslut Edition

Crap Throwing Edition

Darth Vader Reloaded Edition

Darth Vader Edition

Cultural Aspects Edition

D&C PAID SHILL JEW PSYOP SAGE AND REPORT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: NordSlut.jpg (902x555, 109K)

lol bump keep these threads going pls

inb4 moved to Jow Forums

bump

based

even you, my retarded son, cataluña, get to be a glorious mediterranean pantumaquer, in all it's wonderful cuisine and traditions

Fuck anglo's globalization and their jewish cuckery

Bruce Campbell is of Scottish descent.

>tfw this is now a thing
So comfy.

Attached: 149424862938.png (965x1025, 146K)

this thread is unironically the only reason i still come to Jow Forums

>tfw surrounded by the med sea.

Attached: feelsgood.png (857x814, 491K)

The slav craves the med seed and the med cuisine.
youtube.com/watch?v=V3QBPanQ7Is
Russia BTFO.

spainbros, when are we dividing the world in two again? i won't take anything longer than soon™ for an answer

Attached: 1515297979102.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

ASAP

yes we med are superior to albino nigger nordfags.

Are mexicans Mediterranean or at least part Mediterranean?

I wouldn't mind gassing and subverting angl* vermin

SALVE.
Are we /med/ approved?

The MED man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his olive skin. This olive skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of the mediterranean, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The olive skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The MED man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(n*rd dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The MED penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the MED man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent MEDITERRANEAN seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the MED man impregnates.

In total, the MED man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the MED man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 73caa881aff1379b3ae84ddc3a835bb9.jpg (402x604, 40K)

Varg disagrees.

youtu.be/XPz59kg1xDA

Attached: sneaky nigger kid.webm (720x1280, 1.81M)

Legend goes when Varg as but a wee lad, Fernando Martinez paid a visit to his abode. Varg had come home from school earlier, and was drawn to chords of a guitar playing from his parent's bedroom... curious, the boy peeked and what he saw shook him heavily. Passion. Boiling passion. Varg felt robbed of his mother's love and attention.

Since then Varg promised to best Fernando Martinez. He took to heavy metal to remove the flamenco chords from his head, even murdering one of his friends who displayed a liking to southern european heavy metal bands. Varg went mad, removing everything with the touch of southern europe, he decided to remove himself from Civilization alltogether.
Some say he lives in the French woods now... accompanied by a wolf-woman.

The Golden One, the Swedish Lion, was the last to venture into the woods to find his once mentor and friend... when the pagan came back, he spent a whole day, silent, inside the Notre Dame.

Fernando Martinez however still haunts Varg daily, and with Varg's son turning more and more into a southron with every single day... Varg thinks and broods...

Attached: 1477169624617.jpg (750x900, 176K)

>leave the EU after a long fight
>join """"""med""""" union that cannnot sustain itself economically and militarily
>insult people slightly to the north opening a fucking huge land front in case of war,while welcoming arabs from the levant
you deserve to be called niggers

"The nord is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a cuck, barbarian, faggot, pasty, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him snownigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” - José Goebbels

Attached: 1496932690276.jpg (1024x1518, 406K)

but you are from italy

The only logical explanation.

They are expats who refuse the greatness of the med race.

then?

We are literally Arabs

businessinsider.com/greece-turkey-military-crisis-nato-allies-war-2018-4

businessinsider.com/turkey-fighter-jets-harass-greece-prime-minister-helicopter-2018-4

Who's ready for "3rd Greco-Turkish war: third time's the charm"

Attached: 1501695720406.jpg (471x560, 85K)

everyone is arab and shitskin according to albino niggers

What a shitty divide and conquer meme and thread. Why the fuck would someone with nord genetics gas the nords you fucking retard ? Fuck off with this bullshit

sage goes in the options field

Do I get a souvenir hoplite helmet and shield after the war?

You get everything you can scavenge from what will be left after we get curb stomped my man

we dont have nord genes you nordfag

why would you get curb stomped? you're armed to the teeth and you've got the whole of europe behind you

Attached: 1518546786355.jpg (920x750, 99K)

snowniggers will perish in WWIII, southern Chads will reclaim their throne as the bastions of civilization in an otherwise uncivilized world

We're both NATO members and Turkey has been America's pet for decades now, EU is more likely to let us get slaughtered than actually intervene against Turkey. Our only hope would be Russia which I also doubt very much, even if they have geopolitical interests in Caucasus and northern Turkey

>you've got the whole of europe behind you
while posting in a "fuck northern Europeans thread".
but yeah sure ill join to kill Turks and to defend Greece.

>unironically listening to varg

It's a shill thread, look at OP. 3 first posts then leaves, he'll come back and make the next thread when this dies. Last one got moved to Jow Forums after 30 previous threads, mods finally decided to deal with it.

>n*rds are european
I meant the real europe, you know, the descendants of the best civilization to ever exist

Greeks are the literal definition of last stand, this won't be anything different

Attached: 1515857244170.jpg (488x654, 38K)

>you've got the whole of europe behind you
he actually belive this

Monosodium glutamate bro here
you can't use those letters faggot
delet this

Attached: i-have-cdo.jpg (450x338, 44K)

then tell us that you helped us because we have nordic genes?

love how northerners have spent about a decade calling us subhumans but the moment they get called snowniggers they get all defensive

yeah curb stomped just means something similar to how the 2nd greco-turkish war ended, not saying we'll all die, also that war was a good indication to never trust central or nothern europeans

Attached: Eleftherios Venizelos.jpg (2000x1000, 207K)

you are a retarded shill

>then tell us that you helped us because we have nordic genes?
what the fuck are you on about meme flag faggot?

Attached: 1519132117175.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

>Converts into Christianity and invades the Roman Empire to kill pagans
>Makes Crusades against pagans instead of fighting against the mudslims
>Turns an entire anti-islamic crusade into sacking Constantinople
>Creates Protestantism (the real root of Zionism) Sinks the Spanish Empire through constant piracy
>Fights against Napoleon (who was our biggest chance of going back to paganism)
>Creates Capitalism and Communism (Fascism was created by italians)
>Creates the European Union "muh meds ruined Europe"
We can play this game all day. By the way, just as this quote by Robert Ervin Howard is absolutely true... "Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." ...so it's true the fact that civilization is inevitable. As long as we have long periods of peace and prosperity, civilization will rise as a natural consequence. The reason why civilization didn't rise in the north is because you were freezing. Same thing applies to the Ice Age. Also, the reason of why Western Europe was barbarian territory before the romans was because of the useless matriarchal society of the celts. Things changed fast with patriarchal Rome. Sorry, ladies, but you lack ambition. And, if you want more data, iberian mercenaries participated in almost every big war of antiquity. We weren't isolated "good savages" who minded their own business, we were in direct contact with everyone else. The myth of the "good savage" is a big lie that has made too much damage. While nords were creating Protestantism in the north to get rid of everything pagan (most of the "witch-burning" were done by protestants), in the south we the meds were creating the Renaissance to bring back all pagan ideas. The "nordic supremacy" is another big lie. If you want to put the blame on someone who isn't you, look elsewhere. Meanwhile, we the meds will be too busy trying to better ourselves.

>love how northerners have spent about a decade calling us subhumans
we have? Most people in Denmark say about Greeks something to do with food or philosophy. Maybe you are thinking about the central Europeans like the Germans?
>but the moment they get called snowniggers they get all defensive
haha nej

don't bother with this thread,they are all retarded

Attached: balkans-ethnic_1861.jpg (3140x2536, 3.5M)

Med women's pussy and mens boipussy belongs to TURK men. Greece knows this, you had the privilege of getting the most Turkish dicking.

I mean on Jow Forums and Jow Forums my guy, I wouldn't be rude to anyone in real life, I'm not a dickhead

You come into my threads. You openly insult us. And then you call us shills? Shame on you. I don't know the memeflags but I'm 100% behind this med unity and I 'm no shill.

Truly the only race that comes near the med is the nord. But it's clearly inferior because, even when having the same IQ, the med is always more alpha and has higher levels of testosterone. I don't hate them.
But then there's (((them))). The ones that search the blood of infants. The ones that will stab you in the back.THE ANGLO. I hate them. I hate the and the french so much. Fucking pirates. La pérfida Albion is the worst thing that could have happened in the world.

Attached: 15062204124.gif (369x271, 1.98M)

go back to Jow Forums faggot,and take this shitty thread with you

>but I'm 100% behind this med unity and I 'm no shill.
then you are just retarded

you probalbly live in north italy with blonde or albino gene and who hates other italians or greeks who are real meds. remember that greek are ancient med civilization not your retarded christianity.

Holy Fuck so Medlets were the KIKES of Europe ?!!

how about you just leave the thread instead of bitching like a woman? what an absolute retarded manchild

Attached: 1514121086500.png (1280x1122, 189K)

Not an argument, proxy nigger.

go back to your american drama, e-celebs and blacked threads you like so much like the rest of the pol cancer

my argument is that you are retarded
this is shitty Jow Forums thread,i'm pissed that mods don't move it

do you want a tissue?

this
another leftycuck Jow Forums d&C thread
SAGE

yes

I didn't make this thread and have never made a thread like this, just thought it was a good opportunity to shit on northerners a bit

No, Varg thinks everything non-n*rdic is wrong.

The mutt education. We invented fascim, you fucking idiot. Youwouldn't even be shitposting without us.

I'd like a chill south europe general - /seg/ or even euromed general, not whatever this is - even including ahmeds at times

dont worry, they'll move it to Jow Forums like the last one

>recognizing internal differences in europe
>leftycuck

Attached: 1499870939038.jpg (1694x780, 255K)

fascism is dead and buried if you didn't notice

You completely misunderstood his point

Tell that to all the Jow Forums LARPers, or to Jow Forums itself.

Holy shit friendo, go back washing dishes for a living in London to put some (((international experience))) on your resume.
You may be able to fool others in this board, but I know all too well about Italy's unfortunate anglophilia.

you don't know shit

So that these general threads don't get moved to bant it's best to mention a sociopolitical topic in the first post.

>tfw at one point in history the Mediterranean Sea was somebody's private waterfront property

They didn't call it "Mare Nostrum" ("our sea" in Latin) for nothin' senpai.

Daily reminder, if you found yourself in one of these phenotypes, you are mediterranean. (You can be a little mixed with nords and be blonde and blue eyed, but if your skull and face shape is one of these, then you are part of the patrician and apollonian mediterranean race)

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-03.54.24.png (1121x613, 580K)

>yes goyim nords wana kill u and rape your children

I'm an Amerimutt med, gabagool, pasta fajool, accept me fellow meds

Pontid Master race here.

Do you recognice yourself in one of this med types? Wich one of those types?

That is one of the balkan/greek variants of mediterranean.
You are probably of greek descent.

One of this phenotypes I refer

beautiful

Now that I'm looking it better I'm more of a mix. I kinda look like a Gracile and east mediterranid too. I don't know.

I don't see myself desu

I long for a Neo-Roman Empire

If I were forced to pick one, it's Atlanto-Mediterranid.

There exist two options
>You are a mix of various med phenotypes, wich should be easy to identify (For example, my mothers side is Eurafricanid + atlantid and my father side is Gracile med, thus, I am half Eurafricanid half atlantid with some of gracile med)
>the other option is that you are not med, I give you an example of what happens when you mix for example arabs with meds in pic related

Attached: egyptidm.jpg (279x399, 15K)

I don't agree with everything Varg says, he's a pagancuck and an incel.

Your image reminds me of a lecturer I had.
I guess my mother kind of looks like a mix of Atlanto-Mediterranid and Eurafricanid. The closest I can match
my father to is the Pontid, they have a similar face shape.

>Be nord
>Destroy Rome

>Be Anglo
>Genocide everyone who is not anglo in your colonies
>Create a Fractional reserve international financial system dominated by jews

>Be german
>Have some great archievements we have to admit it
>Create Critic theory

>Be med
>Create Carthage
>Create Hellas
>Create egypt
>Create Sumeria
>Civilize Europe
>Reconquer the muslim parts of Europe
>Give birth to Renaissance
>Give birth and be the major exponent of Baroque
>Give birth to the greatest men of western and roman literature
>Discover America
>Civilize America respecting native culture and traditions
>Be constantly backstabbed by Anglosaxons (anglos do this to everyone)

Again, who is the jew of Europe?

Feel grateful to your mother for the genes they have given to you, outside of eastern Spain, Eurafricanid (Phoenician branch of Atlantid btw) is very strange.

I'm not 100% sure, I might have to check again when I'm less sleepy, but yeah. What I find interesting about my father's side of the family is that none of them has brown eyes.

> Eurafricanid (Phoenician branch of Atlantid btw) is very strange.
Well we've been a Phoenician colony. Now of course there's debates whether the inhabitants of the islands were all slaughtered
by Arabs or not, but interesting nonetheless.

Eurafricanid evolved into a distinct subgroup, the proto-Iranid. Maybe your father is one of these

Attached: protoiranidm.jpg (294x407, 16K)

A more narrow version of it I'd say. And paler.

do you meds consider celts snow nigges?

Attached: celts2.jpg (1099x721, 257K)

>incel
lmao
But yeah, I too agree with SOME of what he says, but most of it is bullshit.
In one of his videos (I don't remember which one, sorry) he goes on talking about how modern US cities have "square" streets and layouts "because they are modern" unlike nordic ancient cities and villages, when the Romans already built square cities literally thousands of years before the United States even existed. That cracked me desu.