Tfw my boss is chinese

Tfw my boss is chinese
Tfw all my realesate clients are Chinese
Tfw the food shop i go to is run by chinese
Tfw my neighbors are chinese
Tfw everyone in the house i live in is chinese

Tfw this is not actually china, but sydney! (a city in australia).

Really makes you think doesn't it?

Attached: cityinchina2.jpg (194x259, 8K)

We are very close to finding out who you are. We are going to have a long chat with your parents.

White people aren't supposed to think. It's racist.

My parents went to china idk when they're coming back, they put me in a flat near my work.

I go to visit my mother in St vincents hospital, the street is literally full of Chinese and other Asian, the lobby is full of non whites and more Chinese .
the ward my other is on is full of non whites, Chinese and elderly near death white patients.
Only one nurse is white and she is Irish , the rest are black or Asian .
I walk down to my local coles and i am one of only a few white people the rest are Chinese or some other type of Asian , the rare hispanic or black mixed in .
I go to the local medical centre and all the young people my age with kids or are pregnant are Asians, mostly Chinese in the waiting room, the only whites are myself and some elderly near death people.
> conclusion, Sydney is a Chinese offshore colony .

How many times are you going to make this thread you sad insectoid
Last time it was your family kicking you out of China

Guangzhou user was a NEET for a long time.
I guess the world is changing

Be careful, if they find out who you are you might get a chink slip

>tfw only white person in neighborhood
gotta love new orleans

the trip to china happened a year ago. I'm not actually making those same threads.

Why are you so obsessed with China

Your future kids' classmates will all be chinese as well.

because my whole life has been affected by the fact i never grew up in china, and felt out of place in australia.

ah diversity and MULTI culturalism

someone brought to my attention the conquering of nations with methods unconventional completely militarily
talking propaganda and emigration

Half the people in my family are married to Asians, two cousins and one brother to Chinese women , all of them have kids.
Chinese people are everywhere in Sydney , they are even in my own family.
I have got nothing against them , i don't blame them for immigrating legally , i blame the federal government for allow such high numbers to migrate in the first , if the gates wide open who can blame the invading Chinese for taking advantage.
> so close the fucking gate already.

Then go enjoy living in your own races nation and stop complaining about it.
at least your race has a nation where they'll always have a safe home base, not so for my racial group.

the problem is the building sector employs too many people, so they need immigrants to fill those houses. Its gonna stop eventually, but the government isnt letting go yet.

chinese are fecund.
people think muslims can breed a lot, but its nothing like the chinese can do.

China never fight wars. The most recent explanation of this phenomenon is because Mao never fought the Japanese during WW2. The Nationalists at the time were constantly fighting the Japs but Mao's Faggot Reds would just sneak behind the Nats and steal terrirtory. Eventually once Japan was defeated the Civil War started and the Reds couldn't fight for shit.

i dont speak mandarin, when i learn it I'll be one step closer getting back to china.

why the fuck would i think it was china when there's a fat white lady sitting there ?

Yet they permit the Chinese to buy up older properties , new properties, properties that are still under construction, it is nearly impossible to buy or rent affordably in Sydney , you have to move out west and even there things are getting vey expensive, not to mention the Islamic enclaves that have been permitted to form unchecked.
Next to Chinese migration is Indian migration,Sydney is full .

i work in realestate, its slowed down a lot, you'll be seeing reforms where they pander to new home buyers. Housing boom looks like its over from this end

I have said that myself, the only reason the Chinese stabilised their birth rate in mainland china was due to the one child policy, everywhere else they reproduce almost at the same rate as black Africans , all Asian races do, why does anyone think China has been building all those so called 'ghost cities'
The Chinese have been planning on removing the one child policy and are expecting a huge population boom , its the reason they are b buying up all our ports, dairies, call stations, farming land and water rights.
They plan on us being their offshore farm and off shore Chinese colony .

God i hope so because the only option for myself and my partner to get out of the rental rat trap is woy woy .
That is too far from where we both live and work .

Well then work on that as a goal .
good luck

share housing is still cheap. Its better than traveling hours on end.

For a couple in their early 30's, both of us are a little past the sharehouse phase , we'd like to start a family soon .

I fucking love it, when you play poker for a living the more chinks the merrier

>Really makes you think doesn't it?
feels good knowing the anglo gets what he deserves

Attached: 512px-Krampus_Morzger_Pass_Salzburg_2008_10_1.jpg (512x411, 51K)

Hi Zhang
Be a good lad and show us ya cock will ya?

Your parents are retarded for not teaching you mandarin, but if you're actually trying to learn it so you can live in China then good on you.

hi john

thats not good. Only thing i can suggest is apartments and flats to look at.

Western politicians sold their people out to globalism.

We are and are always left out in the cold, Chinese investors swoop on , all of it is Auctions .
How can you compete with millionaire Chinese money .

ohai again chinkaussieanon
you're always so serious on your pics
cheer up
btw do you actually speak chink?

Buy a strong vacuum cleaner and start a business selling gutter oil to them,
I heard they enjoy the flavor

>tfw when it's this tread again

Attached: IMG_0522.gif (350x197, 988K)

My conversation with my parents a few minutes ago

Did you hang out with the triads?

Ya I’m Canadian west coast same bro

So is this all just one big blog post?

You should be so lucky. At least they are high-IQ and the women are very attractive. Imagine being filled with niggers?

Asians are superior to whites and we should not resist them replacing us

Asians will carry the torch of humanity, Europeans are finished

It's one of the signs of the Apocalypse.