Something is coming. You can feel it, can't you? That we are creeping towards the edge

Give me one reason why Joseph Seed isn't entirely right.

They are coming for our guns.

They are coming for our freedom.

They are coming for our faith.

Attached: praisethefather.jpg (5120x2880, 3.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UVUnUnWfHI
youtu.be/5p2k55F-uag
youtu.be/E1o-NWNmQLM?t=50
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdUAMrcEnw
youtube.com/watch?v=QBllgAnJu5U
youtube.com/watch?v=DCgkCawbMGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You never had it.

Fuck faith my man. Sophomoric dogmas are what cause 90% of the problems we have.

Everything you said is true.

Just be honest about who (((they))) are.

And the dogma of believing nobody should have faith is just as obnoxious and terrible as those religions themselves.
Except Islam. But hey, that’s a while mother problem.

(((fuck faith))) just float through the universe right? (((don't believe in anything because others misuse faith)))
Oh yes, believe me I know the enemy well.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UVUnUnWfHI

He's using the impending apocalypse as a pretext for murdering, kidnapping, and torturing people. He may have been right in the end, but it doesn't justify the tons of fucked up shit that he and his family/followers have done.

Im seing John and Faith but no Jacob. Busy eating people maybe. Also I wonder what the Fed would do if there was a super common white flower that got you high as balls just by smelling it.

Also, the levergat in .45-70 was underwhelming, it's a gun for god damn bear and buffalo, why am I shooting fucking cowboy loads

He's 100% correct about the problem. His solution is pretty gay though.

>it’s faith goy, don’t take a closer look at (((who))) is causing the problems

I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: 1FB1DE72-EE79-4769-8871-E2CEE92AC763.png (899x899, 784K)

the weapons in general are tragically underwhelming, especially compared to 4. I sorta hope they pump out gun packs in the future, although then again that's fucking bullshit moneygrubbing.

Google scopalamine, it's literally the same plant they use in the game to make Bliss.

youtu.be/5p2k55F-uag

I can feel it coming in the air...tonight...

The ammo types and fire selector was a nice touch though. Sawed of SxS and incendiary shells = just fuck my cult shit up

>Something is coming. You can feel it, can't you?

I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

Attached: GoodBogusAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif (444x250, 772K)

Man, what a disappointing game. If you're going to spend tens of millions of dollars on development, set aside a few bucks for a halfway decent writer.

seems like they already snatched your brain.

if you played arcade maps this week you got the vector SMG for free in single player campaign

>tfw pirated

youtu.be/E1o-NWNmQLM?t=50

you wont do shit little bitch you gonna roll over and take the goverment dick like your mom did jamals

Those are devils trumpet datura flowers. They grow in bushes and trees, theyre highly toxic. You might have seen them in fallout new vegas honest hearts.

(((oy vey you sure do seem interested in nigger cock)))

Attached: 2018-04-13.jpg (480x360, 91K)

Thats because they're the same guns they've had since Far Cry 3.

>tfw colorblind but I still think I know what that is.
This fucking website.

Attached: 1510889800439.jpg (192x214, 28K)

Eh? ARs weren't in any others. Marlin Guide wasn't either, or the MP40 or the M249.

Attached: 1523983723041.gif (666x716, 1.7M)

Found the 20 year old

edgy

Attached: 20180419_105142.jpg (697x464, 133K)

Hello jidf

Attached: Atheists.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Do you know what the JIDF is, little guy?

It's a game that needs conflict for the whole story and gameplay to work right. The fundamentals of Joseph Seed's ideology is heavily based on David Koresh, who did literally nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg

not him but why are you talking in extremes? there is leagues of possibility between defending iron age stories and being an atheist.

do note most of what is written in the bible has been copied from something older.

fucking anthem how have I not heard this yet

back to Jow Forums kiddo

I'm a good writer imma gonna write.
>Far Cry 5
>I was there, when America died
>it wasn't some apocalyptic battle, or the end of the world, it happened slowly, and then?
>it was too late, like a thief in the night everything changed
>you couldn't speak your mind, as it was "hate speech"
>most of what you earned was taken, because you had to pay your "fair share"
>most of our miltary was scrapped, as we didn't need "forces of imperialism"
>they promised "schools and roads", instead of "bombs and tanks"
>but the money disappeared, and things got worse
>we stopped using our resources, as we needed to "protect the Earth"
>sex was forced on our children, to "teach them Love"
>there were some who tried to warn us, but we didn't listen, racists, bigots, crackpots, they called them
>then they came for the guns
>some complied, but most didn't
>and some tried to fight back
>and that was all they needed
>the UNcles moved in, and like an uncle they would come at night and fuck you
>Now it's time to Take It Back
Mission
Repel U.N. peacekeepers, and overthrow the "system"
Redpills everywhere, about everything.
However, there are three factions of the resistance
>Libertarians
Yellow color, dude weed and freedom over all, stealth and sabotage is their game
>civic nationalists
Good old America, but this group is plagued by infighting, overall the "good" guys, but the lack of unity hurts. Overall, the support faction, having the most resourses Dark Blue is color
>NatSoc
Full on 1488, they preach racial separation and even removal of all immigrants. Their faction is the smallest, but the most violent and equipped having decades to prepare. Blood Red color (foreshadowing)

FC6 written by this genius when?

11/10 would play the fuck out of it

The vector is by far the most fun gun to shoot

Nah, they'll probably just do an old west version next.

>2018
>being a christfag
Sad! It should be obvious that whatever the supreme being that created the universe is, it sure ain't anything being worshiped by anyone on Earth.

rare merchant thread now

Attached: 1520232862830.png (308x540, 34K)

... Interesting.

However Google also says this is used for anti-nausea/sea sickness meds. Not for getting so damn high you leap off of a cliff on command.

Attached: Scopolamine.jpg (300x300, 87K)

Patch when?!

Attached: 1E931A58-3CBA-46D1-906B-7EF0EDA4BFBB.jpg (630x630, 122K)

>muh institutions are the problem
You don't know wrong you are.

Attached: 220px-Jean-Jacques_Rousseau_(painted_portrait).jpg (220x306, 22K)

OH WAIT..

>""Effects of ingestion Edit
Due to the potent combination of anticholinergic substances it contains, Datura intoxication typically produces effects similar to that of an anticholinergic delirium (usually involving a complete inability to differentiate reality from fantasy); hyperthermia; tachycardia; bizarre, and possibly violent behavior; and severe mydriasis (dilated pupils) with resultant painful photophobia that can last several days. Pronounced amnesia is another commonly reported effect.[19]""

That's a scary fucking flower.

I would fuck Faith indeed

Attached: Faith_Seed (1).jpg (500x251, 102K)

Attached: 1523926035886.jpg (252x223, 18K)

and what problems are those, faggot?
"Sophomoric dogmas" are what PREVENT 90% of the problems that we would have. They're the basis of civilization and morality -- those things that separate you from gibbering primates. If you have a problem with civilization and morality, you have a problem with technology, science, and philosophy as well, those being enumerated as grandchildren of "sophomoric dogma" (read: religion).
Atheist regimes don't last long, do they? What's the record so far? 100 years? 120? Shorter than a human lifespan. They don't have the glue to hold a people together when times get tough, so they balkanize, convert, or collapse.

SINNER

I too want to fuck Faith.

Attached: Druggggsss dooode.png (924x1440, 990K)

moving past the primitive moral brick walls that allow you to feel correct in thinking this way will be necessary for mankind to progress at some point or another.

it's really no different than the mentally ill people who think there are 15 genders, commit to transgender surgery, or think the earth is flat at this point. yes, theres alot of religious people, that doesnt make it any less insane. but here we are, reinforcing the walls that protect peoples' right to those insane opinions and lifestyles. too many leaders in history failed to make the breaking of these walls the norm, and the practice is now demonized.

this is not a cultural renaissance we are experiencing, this is humanity happily welcoming and encouraging the death of cultures worldwide. we are softening ourselves up to the point where literal medieval cultures are able to attack us, and replace our people without consequence.

It should be obvious that if there is a supreme being that created the universe, it put an extreme amount of extra work on Earth, creating life, which is ridiculously more complex than observable celestial bodies, and the only life capable of questioning or examining its creator, and subsequently attempting to follow in its footsteps, would be the Human. It therefore stands to reason that humans and the supreme creator would have or seek to establish a special relationship, as the creator put forth extra effort to populate Earth with life and then generated humans which not only have the capability of understanding and following special protocols set out by a creator, but also of carrying them out on a planet-wide scale.

I GOT A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST

Attached: Marshal_Burke_02.jpg (777x740, 81K)

Fucking YES, came back an hour after posting expecting an empty thread, but instead hooked 11 replies.

You're assuming as much as he is. Comes off as really pretentious.

He literally was right in the game too. If you arrest him, the nukes fall. Only by letting go of your pride, forgiving and being forgiven, and walking away can you win.

Attached: 1524130867265.png (848x1219, 252K)

>thinks america is a christian nation

Fucking christies just can handle dwindling to irrelevancy

>either you believe in god or you believe in nothing
And this is precisely what I'm talking about

>moving past the primitive moral brick walls that allow you to feel correct in thinking this way will be necessary for mankind to progress at some point or another.
False. It's delusional to think humans are better off without a moral code.

>tfw the first time I started I refused to arrest the man after hearing his opening dialogue

>you believe in god or you believe in nothing

you are assuming I said that, sinner. I said no such thing.

So do you still want to fuck her?

Attached: FaithSeedPosterImage.jpg (566x1127, 532K)

Where did my post say "Christian", dumbass? It's a general pattern throughout all civilization with all the major religions. Religion gives unrelated people a fundamental commonality that creates and preserves trust more than any other discovered factor, and that trust is required for a civilization to start and grow. Read a book.

Except you did. "Fuck faith so just float through the universe right. Don't believe in anything because others misuse faith". That's exactly what you said

She looks like an Olson twin.

Never stick your dick in crazy, it leads to horrible things.

where did I say god? faith isn't necessarily in god. also you assumed in your response that faith has to mean dogmatic faith.

Faith is a shit-tier drugged out roastie. She is the only one of the 4 Seeds that I can't stand.

While I agree with firstposter, you're dumb.
>needed for progress
Progress is a spook. You are religious. Don't you dare think otherwise. Now read your Moldbug.

So that's a yes?

I know. Dick burn is not a fun experience.

Satanism is way better guys. It's just drinking wine and hanging out with big titty goth girls.

Attached: 1200px-Baphomet.png (1200x1581, 822K)

>morality is bound to religion
thats pretty unsettling if you think that
we do not need to protect moral codes that have been purely detrimental to humanity for upward of upward of 700 years, codes that encourage people to ingore and outright attack scientific truths.

religion was good training wheels, very solid way to control a populace and install your personal brand of law. we're very far past the point of needing that anymore. it's function is no longer being served.

>being actually autistic

Attached: 53C9FFD9-4C38-4187-8ACA-5341102DF5B4.jpg (431x450, 81K)

They don't do that in Hollywood, why should they in Mountain View?

Fucking outstanding
Every cult radio song in the game has three different versions, one for each region of the map
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdUAMrcEnw
These are pretty good too
youtube.com/watch?v=QBllgAnJu5U
youtube.com/watch?v=DCgkCawbMGM
Honestly never played a game where sometimes I'll sit in the vehicle after I've got where I'm going just to listen to the end of a song.

Are they freckled?

Attached: 1523470008552.jpg (637x358, 64K)

Is an organism more complex, in design, than an entire planet? Is a SINGLE CELL more complex, in design than an entire planet? Yes. That's not an assumption. That's observation.
Humans are the pinnacles of such creation, to this point. There shouldn't be any argument there unless you're a faggot contrarian.
The only "pretentiousness" in the logic is that a supreme creator would have discernible motives to a human mind and that a higher pinnacle isn't in the works.
Your post is far more pretentious.

OF COURSE MY DUDE

Attached: 5bfa6847dc71a898c458232f0f2daad9--pretty-face-queens.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>thats pretty unsettling if you think that
No. It's realistic. Unless you have an established dogma setting morality, people do not have morality. They just float along, murdering, raping, and stealing. A moral code can come in the form of religion, but extreme authoritarian states have made due with hard laws, secret police, and prisons to align people to a unified moral code. Religion is the more freedom-centric, humanitarian, and individualistic approach.

It's amazing that the game still manages to be so fun despite the inexplicably retarded gameplay and story decisions they made.

This unironically

S I N N E R

Goddamn heretic deserves to be burned at the stake for being a fucking heretic. I went full deus vult on these heretical motherfuckers. Then the ending drops and says "this guy was right" fuck that.

Needs a realism mod IMO.

>there are people who unironically like the Whitetail

Attached: 1505868433222.png (1176x738, 826K)

It's not a sin to stand against heretics

>the arrangement of celestial spheres in our solar system is unique
>earth is significant

the only thing remotely important about your species is that we have achieved a level of sentience, which again only has meaning in that we know so little about the universe outside of our solar system.

maybe if we take a single step to ensure the survival of our species well into the 3000's we'll come to a point where we'll produce something meaningful with our sentience and highly evolved brains. until then we're just the results of a slightly improbable arrangement of molecules and objects on a completely insignificant scale to the galaxy, let alone the billions of galaxies around it

the whitetails are the heretics

your mistake was believing that you were on the right side to begin with

If you arrest him at the end, you find out he was right.
Right and wrong cannot exist with out faith.
There are three pursuits of truth.
The pursuit of truth through observation aka empiricism (science).
The pursuit of truth through understanding aka rationality (philosophy).
And the pursuit of truth through faith aka theology (religion).

Morality, or "right and wrong", can not be proven to exist, or even explained, through empiricism or rationality.
It is not only necessary, but natural.

Attached: 10911471_10205820808703102_959846608969103749_o.jpg (830x974, 110K)

dumb plot, literally nothing goes right no matter what you do

it's all for naught, repent my brothers

Yeah, that pretty much ruined the game for me. Well that and the atrocious story structure. I went back to Wildlands and haven't picked up FC5 since.

>ARs werent in far cry before 5
have you played 2 and 3

Not that guy, but you're pretty stupid if you think institutions are NECESSARY for the creation and survival of morality. Social interactions and memetics is what has warped morality in the past few centuries. Moral and cultural institutions are powerless anymore.

>Extremism
How about no.

Attached: 1521288616786.jpg (646x960, 264K)

Jewish Internet Defamation Force is Jewish Internet Defense Force the Hedgehog's evil clone brother created by Dr. Hitler to steal all of the Chaos Shekels and inevitably destroy him.

I've played literally every single one. FC2 had the AR16, not the AR15 or AR10 (guess I should've been more specific) and FC3 had an M4, so I guess I'll give you that one. And the M4 in FC3 was much different than the AR15 in FC5.

Things have to get really bad before Jesus comes back.

It felt like the developers were punishing you for playing their game. All of the missions have you going around committing violence and destruction and once you get to Seed you're chastised for being a violent animal and then the world ends.

The fuck man?