Gypsy hate thread

We may have very different opinions on this board at times, but one thing we can all agree on is despising g*psies.
Give me your best hatred, Jow Forums. SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE!

Attached: article-2285796-1858264A000005DC-438_470x593.jpg (470x593, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwlaAYvsnJQ
cell.com/current-biology/pdf/S0960-9822(12)01260-2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this one time in Romania there was a gypsy kid with an open bottle of Fanta sitting on the side of the road asking us for some lei on our way to a monastery, saying that if we had alms for the monastery, we had some for him.

I kicked that open fanta bottle over and told him to go back home into his mother's vagina (in Romanian, ofc).

they look like funny people
youtube.com/watch?v=bwlaAYvsnJQ

Well done. I assume you're on vacation in Canada? Or do you know Romanian?

Yesterday I made a post asking about gypsies and Jews, because I read that Gypsies were once Egyptians that were cast out of Egypt for harboring baby Jesus which is when they became nomadic. Today all these anti gypsy threads pop up. Gypsies identify as virtually every other religion besides Judaism btw

What? No, they're Poo in Loo, and the shittiest caste too

I love me some gypsy stories from my yuro friends. Gonna make some popcorn and get comfy in this thread

I'm a Romanian that emigrated to Canada. Used to live in Romania. While I don't miss the poverty, I definitely miss the culture and the hardy people. Being around softies in Canada is depressing.

They're not just Indian wtf. Huge presence in Eastern Europe but they're in Europe just generally too.

The relationship is interesting to me considering the way Jews always tend to omit Roma being killed when they bring up the Holocaust or genocide.

That’s cause no one wants to b associated with gypos

You hateful piece of shit. As an avid member of the romi gypsy community of Montreal I must say your words to be hurtful and offense. I am human like you and bleed red, how dare, should be ASHAMED, you bastard man.

Yes they are. They're outcasts from India, not a single European tribe has interbred with them since. They're aids in human form

mori tigan borât

lol get outta here mate

Ce sa-ti fac vericule, daca te-a mancat in cur

Daten plm de tigan

Poti se imi suj pula daca tot esti asa de curios.

Why does it always have to be the leaf

They are from NW India, according to genetic studies such as this one

cell.com/current-biology/pdf/S0960-9822(12)01260-2.pdf

Hopefully we can give them a one-way cultural exchange trip to India.

Attached: Capture.png (1681x1080, 1.92M)

oh shit is that the numa numa language

Leaf, gypo, total fag. Try to make it difficult.

Attached: 1520955863626.jpg (222x255, 15K)

yes

dude that song is good thanks to romania for it

so theyre basically pakis.

makes sense.

Did gypsies mix with the natives? I ask because I'm a pole and on all the genetic tests ii have taken i got 100% European, then DNAland gave me 2% Dravidian which really fucked with me.

I look like you standard Slav, blue eyes and brown hair. Just wondering if it's possible since i read somewhere that only 100 years back there were like only 250,000 of those gypsy fuckers

Weeell it's technically Moldova but the world can thank Romanians for Moldova (and spit on Russians for it as well).

yeah the russian version is shit desu