Sister

Can some master shopper take the clothes of my sis.

Attached: 23207A47-0AA7-4235-A6E3-EE082A2FEEC8.jpg (869x2208, 1.35M)

If you really wanted to see your sister naked you could’ve by now. Set up hidden cams ?? Duh

That's true. You could see her naked for real.

But if you post her face, I can do a face swap. I'm really good at it.

Bruh she don’t even let me take a normal picture of her. If she she’s me doing that she will make me delete it

I’m saying hide a camera in the bathroom where she showers? Not that hard. But if you do that post what you got on here lol

Haha you really want me to risk it all I ain’t about that life. I enjoy living at home

have you tried cat fishing her? I got lots of nudes that way. most people turn really dumb when they think a really hot person wants them.

make a fake kik or snapchat and add her. chat her up, send her pictures of a really hot dude. hit on her and gas her up. trade nudes.

you've gotta post more pictures of her OP, this angle is not the best for faking.

Ever tried to use her computer to see if she's got nudes on there?

this is a decent plan. you can get software that can let you spy on her computer and/or smartphone seeing her nudes or whatever is on her phone without her having any knowledge

If someone wants to try and get nudes of her on Snapchat I wouldn’t be opposed. She will know if it’s me because of the way I talk in my messages sometimes trust me I can help it but if one of yous reckon you can pull it off that would be slick as fuck

I wasn’t look for deep nude stuff I was looking for a photo shop

Does she have a kik? Also is she slutty? And age?

She doesn’t have nudes. She makes me chill near her at party’s so she doesn’t get with any guys when she drunk and so she can cockblock me and I’ve been on her phone well we were baked and I ain’t remember seeing no nudes or dirty pics and I was even going on her Snapchat my eyes only section.

Bro I’m telling you, hidden shower cam is your best option. You’ll thank me after you nut 1000 times

I can give her snap and she is pretty slutty sometimes but I don’t think she would send nudes Depends what mood you catch her in ig

I don’t wanna do some shady shit and be gettin caught cause we really close and I ain’t trynna fuck with that

She’s 17 on August 5th

this is exactly right OP. just buy a camera that's built into a Bluetooth speaker or a little shaving mirror. get some nudes of her for real.

exactly how I like them OP

do you have any pictures of her feet?

Why of her feet

because I like feet and want to jerk off to your young sister's feet

She’s my older sister. We’re twins but not identical and she was born 4 hours before me but on the same day

I found a pic but we were de buzzing and staring at the sun so her face is looking all dimented I cropped myself out of it

Attached: 3C33D5F9-B220-4102-A07A-EDAE793E81C0.jpg (665x2208, 1.03M)

Also here is one of her friends who I nearly hooked up with but she cock blocked if someone can nudeshop her

Attached: 5369D6A6-5C4A-4EC4-851B-44EE3E574C8F.jpg (1164x2208, 2.06M)

Bro I like your sis....and sounds like you do too What’s her insta?

why not suggest messing around with each other when you've been drinking, after you leave the party.
"I want to know how to make out with a girl." "do you know how to make out?"

I wouldn’t want to make out with my sister or anything like that though. If your talking about her friend then that’s a no go because I’m not allowed . She has no pics on insta of her

Why do you wanna see her naked then?

But her insta is just serenagodinovich

I’m just curious but I wouldn’t want to do anything physical or even want her to know that I want to see her naked

why would you not want to make out with a hot girl?

Cause she’s my sister. I’ve grabbed her ass before but we were both cross faded and when we were sober she didn’t care much but I found it so weird so if I were to like make out with her that would feel well weird for me anyway. I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t let me make out with her cause she my sister bro

Someone just try to get her to send nudes lmao

why do you want to see her naked if you wouldn't touch her body or make out with her or anything?

Making out is way different than seeing someone naked especially when she doesn’t know I’m gonna see her naked

Her snap is just serenagodinovich as well if someone wants to try get nudes on there

OP that was too easy. It took me like 10 minutes of chatting with her and then I asked to see her tits and she sent like 3 pictures..

why don't you just try and get some out of her yourself?

Haha no you didn’t senpai. If so post or send private on kik. I think she’s at work Rn?

I'm not sharing these tits for free OP. she's fucking fine man. how could not wanna make out with or do stuff with her?

She’s at work you melon. She never uses her phone at work. She finishes work in like 15 minutes so if you actually wanna get her nudes then you’ll need to try in like an hour maybe

Anyone wanna be a decent human unlike this dumb ass and try not talking shit