Why are white men so attracted to asian women?

Why are white men so attracted to asian women?

Attached: 1524168783631.jpg (800x647, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tp34iWkr8Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GqFQbNn0ZBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are not

Why are black women so attracted to white men?

Because they feel insecure around white women in their lives, and having an Asian chick worship your art of ass scratching is what an average user wants.

They have perfect skin from staying out of the sunlight their whole lives and actually bath daily to smell nice

It's the other way around. Males who give up on white women go for asian women because they love whites

Not politics, if you continue to reply to these memeflag threads they will continue to be posted.

That being said, it’s because they’re cute owo

Attached: 3C06C1C2-7CEA-4B00-8629-650A1211FD0C.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Damn you told this autists!

Attached: 1522639867247s.jpg (250x237, 6K)

Interracial marriage is very political.

Because they're actually feminine, cute and age well.
Have banged two of them but would never go further than that because they are boring and mostly crazy (like all women).

You're missing the broader picture. White men are attracted to beauty...plain and simple.

It's not our fault that there are so many attractive asian girls that want to be with us. Should we take one for the team and wife up a hambeast?

This.

Da poonani.

They think Asian women are submissive sluts by nature.

In fact only a credible threat of lethal violence keeps them well behaved either.

AWALT.

top kek

Attached: 1513983711441.jpg (256x256, 5K)

Because they are still feminine.

keked

Attached: 1523403689382.jpg (420x420, 61K)

/thread. All true.
>actually feminine
the biggest one

tight unshaved pussies

This isn't quite accurate.

Asian girls today act like white women of decades past. So, having a cute girl who wants to be with you, and acts the part of a doting girlfriend is a hell of a draw when contrasted with most American women.

Mind you I'm not separating out American women by race, but rather by their behavior. A nigger American woman will act very similar to a honkey American woman, as will a nip American woman. They've all be brainwashed, while fob or first generation asian girls have not for the most part.

tl;dr....get your asian girlfriend before she's been culturally corrupted, and live a happy life....just like me

because it is easy

ALL races of men prefer Asian women

This. Most white women where I’ve lived have either been fat/ugly and degenerate or pretty/fit and riding the cock carousel. The most conservative women I’ve known have been Japanese, Korean and northern Chinese women.

All races of men prefer beauty...there's just a higher percentage of cute asian girls when you have billions of them

Fuck you guys, I broke up with my ex because of you, I had a nice, friendly, obedient, submissive, asian GF but you cucked got me to break up with her for the good of the white race, my new white girlfriends bitches and nags all the time and does nothing because she wants to be revolutionized, she is such a cunt and I am breaking up with her and getting my old ex back, never listening to anything you faggots tell me ever again.

Attached: Screenshot_20180303-122625.jpg (1080x2066, 1.04M)

white women are subhuman trash that do whatever the fuck Israel wants

Attached: e-fox-grapes-nw.jpg (496x640, 386K)

I thought French girls were notorious for just that?

Why go back to the ex...find a cute girlfriend instead.

In my experience is the other way around. I find Asian girls prefer white men. My ex-girlfriend who is from China accused me of having yellow fever when she herself had never dated an Asian man only white men.

Luckily I don’t have to worry about that since I’m married.

>French girls
>tight pussies
Hahahaha maybe compared to russian sluts

My asian ex was cute and traditional, she still single and I will get back with her.

to an asian woman?
little beta bitch boy lmao

Men mostly date upwards not down.

i prefer white women but they're so fucking boring. and if they're not boring they're awful to look at.
i've dated some great white girls but my current asian is just perfect for me. educated, large chested, and my family adores her since she wants to participate. no other girl has shown an interest at all in my family.

if i could find a white version of her i would choose that.

Not white men. Weak white men.

There is a significant difference.

not wrong tbqhwyfamalamadingdong

I have never been attracted to Asian women. That is not to say that I have not seen asian women that I think are pretty, but 99% of the time I am not.

Because they couldn't handle their own women.

Attached: 1507302469321.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

It'll never be the same again. I'd pass. Nothing but heartache if you follow through. Start fresh, trust me.

White women have been Jewed beyond redemption. If you think your white gf is "the one," I promise you she's not. She's fucked 10 to 20 guys before you, and will still fuck more as she cheats on you.

I'm not even that attracted to Asian girls, but the only solution is probably to form the hapa master race.

A good White women is hard to find these days, most of them are either gross and fat or SJWd to help, they are a lost cause now, I gave up on them, plus latinas are better, more obedient and better bodies than the millions of fat gross landwhales with colored hair or the typical cock hungry sluts.

Nobody said you had to marry her you jackass. Go get her back

Is this true? I always thought I was weird that way.

Yeah, wanna fight about it?

I have had 2 street fights in my life. One when I was 14 and one when I was 19. Both times I won using my taekwondo experience. Both times my opponents just expected another untrained street fighter but were surprised when they experienced a barrage of kicks straight to their gut. Taekwondo is 95% kicks and almost no punching. My opponents were willing to take it to the ground but I made sure to always keep on my feet. I didn't win because Taekwondo is the best and most well rounded martial art, far from it really, I won because the technique took them by surprise and because I had practiced those simple moves thousands upon thousands of times. This is summed up by Bruce Lee with "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

neotony

>asian women
with asian women you can still act like a man and be yourself, they will still love, take care of you even when you are at your worst down in the dumps, and will still stand by you during hard times.
>white women
with white women you have to lie to please them, they need to be babied, treated like a princess, and will leave you as soon as hard times hit.

the ADL has a social justice snitching line and we're weaponizing it against them, get the fuck in here:

Attached: hate_speech_dad.png (1160x1511, 349K)

Oh, I'll agree, Asian girls are ideal partners. They look up to you, care after you, they are submissive and feminine.
But my issue is, it's cheating. You're getting things you don't deserve by exploiting the fact that Asian girls were brought up in societies that teach them to be that way, often because of poverty.
You can't make a western woman of your social status look up to you because she has higher standards, so you find a girl who's only standard is you being white and being able to afford a more or less comfortable life. A Chad or a nigger won't swoop her away, and in her eyes, you're already a god. But if you putted in the effort, you'd have a gorgeous white girl look at you the same way.
In essence, I'd say it's bottom feeding. When asians reach your level of life and become less traditional, you'll have to either improve yourself or be alone.

Because American women lost their values. Divorce rates are skyrocketing and American women have it easy. They’re trying to take men’s rights and once they get knocked up all they have to do is divorce and the man is a slave to her. His house, his possessions, his salary all go to some whore.

At the very least in Asia culture divorce rate is so much lower and the problems that plague American men aren’t the same in most Asian countries.

Rude
I meant them being hair positive

I'm far from weak...broad generalizations only work with niggers and creamy fucks from abboland.

Here in Oregon there is a broad spectrum of white guys with asian girls. I'm far from weak, and actively made a choice to marry an asian girl.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>Because KANGZ r da real Jews

Everyone is attracted to genetic variance in some way or another, and Asian women have very Caucasian features while still being exotic. It excites you genetically because it's something different, but it is close enough to what you are used to that you aren't concerned it might be unhealthy.

This the losers that marry Asians aren't man enough to get a quality white chick , so they settle.

tight pussies

This reeks of LARP. The White race is shit, Asians have always been superior. And if you were happy with a girl, why would you leave her?

It really depends on which country she’s from. East Asia is on par with and exceeds the West in some areas, but South Asia is more similar to what you’re describing.

>quality
>white chick
Comedy gold.

>tfw getting a qt 3.14 nip gf

Feels good man

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

The real redpill is that all women want the chadliest man they can get.

neoteny

you'll be made fun of with an asian girl. get a slav girl to drink vodka with and sing russian songs

the ADL has a social justice snitching line and we're weaponizing it against them, get the fuck in here:

Attached: 14_attentiongrabber10.jpg (488x366, 29K)

They have really tight pussies, but you wouldn't know that mega virgin

Attached: 1517691615885.jpg (690x586, 70K)

i don't get it, why do they feel insecure around white women?

Because they look 16 and most white men are closet pedos

Watching Karate Kid 2 when growing up

Getting my bachelors and as soon as I do I'm moving to China to get tonnes of yellow pussy

any other anons done this?

They aren't. The larger than reality ratio of weeaboos to functional human beings on this board is throwing off your perception. Normal white men don't give a fuck about slant-eyes.

anyone notice how theres been a lot of these interracial shilling threads lately?

Shills want to make you not want white women, divide and conquer. stop replying to these threads

Azn women have a flat, boring, subservient personality...and they seem to love white people a lot...it's /pol dream wife material.

who is that standing next to tom brady

>you'll be made fun of with an asian girl.
anyone who wouldn't be with an asian girl because they fear being made fun of is a pure beta and the definition of beta male
chads dont give a fuck what others think

That hasn't been my experience at all.

This is life, and if being happy with a girl that loves me is considered cheating or bottom feeding, then I'll happily continue doing it. In Oregon the asian girls are seen and treated the same as white girls. I've actually never met anyone with yellow fever, and I've never met an asian girl that had white boy fever. Out here, people are people. The only limiting factor is how attractive and intelligent the girl is, not her race.

Maybe it's different where you're at.

Attached: 1517629491402.png (350x254, 78K)

Arguably the two best races. Brute strength. Years of enslaving other races. And then the smart efficiency of the Asian. Not the brown asians though.

Dunno, all the men with asian girlfriends I have seen irl have been fat old finnish guys with their 18yr old thai prostitutes.

I've never been made fun of, and why would I ever want a slav girl? They age five times faster than the rest of the population. A slav girl at 30 is about like an asian 60.

I'll pass.

My ex was a 20yo 4'9'' cunny who drinks more vodka than me and likes calling me daddy
Based slav I guess

Attached: IMG_4349.jpg (1536x2048, 832K)

Tight yes, but shallow. Guys with a long cock won't be able to hit bottom without the girl being in significant pain....trust me

Some are pretty I guess, just like you find in all races. That being said, as a whole they're not that special. I'd prefer to stick with my own.

Attached: trad_qt_1.jpg (889x534, 50K)

Asian women are smaller, often more obedient, and often more conservative.

Also, my mom was a hippie who spent an hour straightening her hair every day. Asian girls have a similar spiritual outlook when they integrate into Western society and their long straight hair reminds me of my mom more than other girls tend to.

Thus ends your lineage.

Attached: 14_attentiongrabber8.jpg (1280x960, 140K)

americanised asian females are worse than white girls
you want the real thing that grow up in middle class Asia not america
they have totally different morals an attitudes

They're just fucking hot that's why sorry Sheila lose some weight gain some class then I'll like you

Because most white women have have ten black dicks in their orifices by the time you have settled down and are thinking about marrying.

Attached: 1285568007304577.jpg (474x473, 26K)

She is cute, you look like a fat black nigger holding a guitar.

>they have totally different morals an attitudes
Almost as if they have none

Your previous post just said how the only good ones are first generation ones, and the rest are "like all American women", and now you're saying "people are people", so...

white women aren't interested in following a man

Nice try Taiwan I know asians fetishize about blonde women with giant butts and boobs. Can't blame you desu.

I don't have to worry about that because I have a chode.

Attached: laughing_hyde.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4tp34iWkr8Y

>Oh I left a lot behind when I got red pilled
>So many things that i thought i loved were jewed af
>Monday night Football, the N F L
>Hollywood movies, primetime TV
>Baby, i can't even eat those Little Debbie treats
>But none of that compares to the love I left behind MUH GEISHAS
>(geishas)
>GEI-EI-EI-EI-SHAS

>The Asians were the hardest part
>Anime tidders for Big Daikon
>A 2D Waifu With 3D Lady Parts

>The honorary aryan, jews fear the samurai
>Yellow Fever never got me down
>Yeah i had to learn burnin' rice has a price
>Elliot Rodger beta hapa strife
>But now i know i've gotta leave that all behind
>Love the white race but i'll never love'm quite like a
>SHEILA
>(sheila)
>SHEI-EI-EI-LA

>Anime tidders for Big Daikon
>A 2D Waifu With 3D Lady Parts

Hardly...My kids will have 50% of me. Besides, you think anyone in 100 years will even know your name? in 500 you'll be lucky if you're a footnote in some 3rd graders family project. Caring about your linage is the hallmark of someone who is failing to make a mark in their life today.

Do something that will make your family proud generations from now and they won't care what you are.

I couldn't care less about my future generations...let them figure out what to do with my money, patents and land.

Because they make them feel like a man
Key word being like

Attached: CD0C530D-F372-4CC6-94A6-C5590C21C86A.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

That's our famous singer, he sang about prisons and criminals, "Russian chanson"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GqFQbNn0ZBo

Some are, you're correct. The trick is to find one that still respects and emulates her parents...Then you've struck gold.

Much easier to find an Americanized asian girl like that than a white American girl.