WW3???????

What happened to WW3? Oh? What? A bunch of underage faggots on a Bangladeshi irrigation infrastructure development forum that were screaming “ITS HAPPENING” were wrong again??? You mean Jow Forums actually understands nothing about geopolitics after all?

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS STOP BEING SO FUCKING STUPID?!?!? I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU

Attached: 4DB08F56-A984-442E-889C-C55D5FD2D88D.jpg (560x301, 58K)

yep.. innernetz is da seweous bizness

...you unfunny cunt.

>irrigation infrastructure development
kek

These are the birth pangs of a world that has descended into chaos due to the weakening grip of power from the hegemon. It's not our fault you can't see the writing on the wall, shill.

It just looks that way to you, you retarded namefag because you see the world through a computer screen looking at an echochamber of lies and bad analysis by retards. Fucking kys

it is happening iran is next.

it's 4/20 today. prepare your anus.

Retard

We only need to be right once.

Because most people on Jow Forums are miserable faggots who don't have the decency to off themselves, but want to take everyone else with them

The wonders of refreshing ID:s is that you don't have to worry about loss of credibility at least

The happening kiddos are busy larping in Starbucks threads now. They are easily distracted low IQ faggots. They follow mainstream media lead like a common chimp

Jow Forums is probably one of the most uninformed political groups on the Internet. The irony is that the more """red pilled""" you are the more delusional you are about reality.

If only you had the intelligence to see the irony in that. Calling someone a namefag is the last line of defense of a scoundrel. Begone!

welcome, leave while you can

>Where is the WW3? I want it now.
Patience. I believe it will happen before summer. Kikes will not just let go Syria and they want to destroy Iran to. I believe it will be some big false flag 9/11 tier attack on USA or Israel that will start the war.

Ids habbening :-DDDD XDD

Been on Jow Forums since 2007, pol is a terribly uninformed board.

Nah. Most Idiots here are mutts, and mutts always scream the loudest when they are wrong. If you weren't suck a lefty freshling you'd already knew this, so, sage for double-aids n shit.

>war starts in fall. This one or one of the next. It's not a Drive-In, Serve my retarded monke-brain-45 mins a pice TV series, idiot.

Eugenics war before WW3.

Let it brew
The best happenings take time

wait for the next (((gas attack)))

It did actually happen, but the illuminati switched timelines again.

Le timelines meme XD PRAISE KEK!

my energy is running out. It really seems like I might be after all just a good slave whose own life is more important than others. I have rejected everyday commitment for so called humanity. Reading conspiracies excessively and 24/7 on happening watch. Believing and still believing reptilian control of earth with very long history of galactic wars. Overate both red and green pills, my mental health seems to finally crack. Then there is energy. Every false happenings and slow progress as well as general incompetence in everybody including me are quickly draining my energy. I feel less interested in saving the world(not that I made any contribution) than just living a god damn life. Perhaps, reality is hitting back at me. Best solution for me is at this point is to retreat to normie life and be in a sanctuary. I am so god damn tired of media indoctrination and being disappointed by indoctrinated masses as well as my own incompetence and lack of will to address serious threats such as milabs, pedogate, central banks, and many other common topics we rant about on Jow Forums. I am just so tired. This accidental realization to the other side of the world gave me a big fucking wake up call but at the same time made me very careless to my own life. I am way circumventing what I don't want to admit. To simply put, I am a huge faggot and I want to go back to being a opportunistic normie, a withdrawn non-normie living a normie life after figuring out how powerless and incompetent I am to change anything but am stilling quite willing to give up everything to fight for humanity if opportunity is granted. That was long.

Exactly.
It's not happening, it's never happening, nothing will ever happen.

Attached: its_not_happening.png (610x403, 216K)

But despite all that, I just can't stop thinking about muh reptilian muh frequency , all conspiracies, and human awakening, etc, etc. I feel like a schizo at this point. I make around 5 different movie-like cinematic scenarios of me and my followers breaking conditioning and triumph over powers that be with positive energy or some shit. I am making so many movies in my head on how evil gets finally arrested or things completely change entering into a new golden age of humanity full of peace, love, and prosperity with new sense of purpose and blissful happniess. I am fucking crazy.

Very nice digits, my man.

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 37K)

what did he meme by this?

Checked. Maybe it is the sign from universe telling me to chill and retreat for good.

>no WWIII
nice digits and keeping the peace... for now

Sorry guys, we're going to have to try and make the best of our lives for now instead of hoping for nuclear fire to sear away our problems.

Attached: 1513170221794.jpg (806x991, 236K)

I'm okay with that. We have to be adaptable to thrive. Nothing wrong with being on your toes.