Can you believe that deluded eurofags actually believe that this picture displays their countries as a better place to...

Can you believe that deluded eurofags actually believe that this picture displays their countries as a better place to live? Oh my God look how progressive we are, we let our prisoners read books isn't it awesome! Whole point of prison is to reeducate criminals, not make them worse, amirite? Imagine if tomorrow peace truck kills 10 people in Norway. 20, this is how many years Muslim terrorist is going to spend in prison, and he will certainly enjoy it. He will read Quran, enjoy halal food and praise Allah. Meanwhile in America he would get life sentence or end up in gas camera, and that's exactly what criminals deserve.

Attached: 20160719_NorwayPrison_Thumb.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

If we execute everyone we'd save a fortune and not have to worry about (((rehabilitation))).

>Whole point of prison is to reeducate criminals, not make them worse, amirite?
and hows that working out?
America has the largest population of imprisoned people in the world, most of them repeat offenders.

The point (as we in the US see it) is retribution. The point as they see it is reeducation.

You'd have to look at studies with real statistics to see which one is more effective at keeping criminals from continuing a life of crime when they get out. I couldn't tell you what's more effective. I would think a year in a stinky piss cell would deter me from committing a crime again more than a year in an Ikea bedroom with a fully stocked library.

jews will just find a way to tax the shit out of the execution

Because they don’t kill them

>Already did
The bullets, the guns, the gas, the doctors and even the electricity are owned by (((them)))

it all went to shit when death penalties were largely abolished or effectively placed on the backburner thanks to appeals and litigation

Somehow the liberal agenda managed to get a hold of the prison systems to start producing feel-sorry-its-not-his-fault votes

Prisons in America
>Black
>Black
>Black
Prisons in Norway
>Brown
>Brown
>Brown

The reason why European countries see less repeat offenders is because most inmates are white. Niggers simply don't learn and don't really see being locked up in a zoo with their fellow primates as a punishment.

Let's see if the arrogance of luxury prison resorts will continue with the arab invasion.

American prisons are superior, but neither is the best way to deal with criminals.
Murderers, rapists, and pedophiles should be put to death publicly. Thieves and other criminals who don't deserve death should be put into hard labor to pay their debts.

An executionner's sword is a long-term investment.

If you kill your enemies they win!

Prison systems are shady in the west.
Remember the guy that got put in prison for bacon. He was murdered in jail.
Theres also been judges printed in the media threatening rape in jail. They are supposed to be stamping that out.
Jails are shitty systems of male polticial persecution.
On the other hand they are needed for actual criminals one is an excuse for the other.

The state with the largest incarceration rate is Louisiana, which is the 2nd blackest state after Mississippi.
Food for thought.

is one innocent put to death too many? i'm inclined to think no

Unironically this
No fucking point in wasting money feeding murderers and rapists for life when we could have people 10 people volunteer to be a firing squad

So your point is if you want to go on a murdering rampage go visit Norway or some other cucked EU nation/state.

Attached: Forrest.jpg (1633x1633, 284K)

vigilante justice too

>niggers nig
>put niggers in prison
>niggers now rape men in prison
>niggers never charged for prison rape
>niggers leave prison
>niggers continue to rape

Grade A rehabilitation.

I'm sure the white guy who's in on fraud or got charged with battery after a fight that got his asshole cleaved open will be a functioning member of society afterwards too.

No, only point of prison is to take away freedom of prisoners as punishment not to torment them any further than that.

If we had Norway's demographics I'd be all for a nice prison system.
I mean the problem with America is ultimately that you're dealing with a massively disproportionate number of irredeemable, non-rehabilitatable subhumans in its prison population.

>norway prisons are a used book store

Attached: 1349217226441.jpg (720x439, 42K)

>America has the largest population of imprisoned people in the world
Yeah, we imprison our fucking niggers. Not let them roam the streets hacking bobbies apart with machetes.

Attached: 1492101899621.png (900x900, 358K)

>I'm sure the white guy who's in on fraud
White collar prisons

Prison is based on the same theory as integrated schools - that blacks don't learn or achieve anything unless surrounded by a certain number of white people.

both systems don't even involve a guillotine. We still have room for improvement here

These are women in a Swedish prison in their inmate clothes. Go find a photo of the trash in US prisons for contrast and you'll understand why prisons here can't be set up as a fancy spa.

Attached: fashion_jail.jpg (500x411, 23K)

Because we stopped killing them. We wouldn't have this problem if we just killed the murderers, pedos, etc...

The nordic prison systems were created at time when serious crime was rare and crime directed at innocent bystanders even more rare. For example almost all Finnish violence and homicides happen in close circles where drunk white trash kills or assaults each other, posing no threat to proper people. Both immigrants chimping out and depressed white men lashing out to strangers (they used to mostly just kill themselves) are new sort of crimes that Nordic system seriously isn't compatible with.

I've always understood this. I don't know why it's so hard for liberals in America to understand.

I'm glad you are also ignoring the rehabilitation rates that something as simple as a library can get.

>Science

Attached: duckman gripes of wrath.jpg (1339x898, 148K)

>be me
>have wife
>wife pregnant
>wife secretly cheats on me with best friend
>divorces my ass
>pay alimony and child support
>gun down my former best friend and wife because they're assholes
there's justified murder desu

Prisons shouldn't be about rehabilitating anyone, they exist to lock away these freaks from society

>and that's exactly what criminals deserve

*flashbacks to gulag*
Piles of skeletal beings
Endless labor
Executions
Freezing cold

>and that's exactly what criminals deserve

Shut up ROOSkEE just because your country is a prison doesn't mean they have to be complete cesspools like American ones

we should limit the killing to serious crimes that deserve death don't give the death sentence like its candy or we get more problems

Norway prison does look pretty sweet. I spent a year in American prison and don't recommend it.

Prison truly reformed me. Mainly because I hate having to share a cell with niggers and shitting in front of people gets old.

I really think we need to get back to this. It would really clean up the world and our life. I definitely think we should be making prisoners earn that free food and boarding.

The Norwegian system was possible in a white, western country. As Europe browns, things will toughen up. There is a reason American prisons are hell in comparison to other western countries. Shit tons of nogs and beaners

Saint Breivik waits in his splendid isolation in a Norwegian cell.

>Whole point of prison is to reeducate criminals
No its not. It's to make a profit.

Our last hanging was in 96'. I worked as a millwright and inspected the trap door mechanism for the last execution in our great country.

>gas chamber

You do realize that's a reward for criminals right?

Execution would encourage crime as criminals want to die

they already have

it costs way more to execute someone than to just keep them in jail until they die

My gringo

Attached: 1522002633574.png (214x221, 95K)

Good.
>We're so much better because we let out sandniggers who rape little girls in as little as 3 years.
Go fuck yourself. Your nation is already dead.

that's bull fucking shit and you know it. A convicted killer will spend 20 years on death row before even being executed.

Not to mention the dozens of states that already ban executions now.

how?

Appeals. Judges get paid like 200K a year and lawyers get like 120K a year. Just the judge, defendent, and prosecuter managing a case for a year can cost 500K and these appeals can go on for years.

This is also ignoring Jury pay, court managment, all other expenses of a trial.

Just add a pic of the average norwegian criminal and the average american one to fix that picture.

i would love to see an experiment where they take a group of hardened nigger criminals from the US and try to house htem in a norwegian prison lmap

>Can you believe that deluded eurofags actually believe that this picture displays their countries as a better place to live? Oh my God look how progressive we are, we let our prisoners read books isn't it awesome!
One of the reasons prisons in america are like that is because of black people. Get rid of blacks we might go full cuck too

This. I guaran-fucking-tee Norwegian prisons would harden right up.

We kill our settlers from Africa. Thats the difference

because those prisons imprison Norwegians not ghetto Nogs

Execute Child Rapists, execute people that murder in cold blood, execute drug dealers and execute armed robbers. Chop the fingers off of non violent thieves, chop the dicks off of men rape adult females/males, cut out tongues of women that falsify rape claims, chop off the clit and chemically castrate women that rape men/women and force drug users to undergo a five year rehabilitation program that they cannot leave. Bam, many problems solved. The tax evaders and those convicted of Federal crimes are only guilty of Jewing the Jews so they can stay in their comfy federal prisons since they are a non threat to the 99%.