youtube.com/watch?v=cfL8BgEF_k0
scribd.com/doc/303750339/Kyle-Odom-Manifesto-ODOMDOCS
scribd.com/doc/376855597
geofffreed.com/2013_02_01_archive.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel*

Attached: 1.png (803x552, 336K)

Attached: MIND 3.png (806x466, 170K)

Anyone have a link to original documents?

Bump

fugg

Attached: 1477050651452.jpg (653x477, 191K)

what absolutely infuriates me is that the sheep still wont believe this is possible even with these documents

even mk ultra wasn't enough for them to consider something is going on

the dumbfucks still used facebook, twitter, etc after snowden and are totally unaware of everything else used to control them

>forced orgasm

Attached: em-effects-on-human-body-5psusfx-1524087720-1.gif (600x533, 83K)

Can someone dumb these files down for a tender brainlet?

>MK ultra was just the beginning

Link to original files
muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/

Its like Morpheus says in the Matrix.
About people and their sheepish mindset.

Is this the same government that accidentally told us the true fate of Adolf Hitler?

Attached: Hitler1954CIA.png (656x539, 125K)

Q predicted this!

Maybe this whole "story leaking" is part of the mind control operation.

>As fun as conspiracy theories are, Muckrock doesn't believe the images are "government material."

>>One seems to come from a person named “Supratik Saha,” who is identified as a software engineer, the brain mapping slide has no sourcing, and the image of the body being assaulted by psychotronic weapons is sourced from raven1.net, who apparently didn’t renew their domain.

The guy that received (and publicized) the documents doesn't believe its government material.

Based

Probably something like that. They dont just ‘accidentally’ release shit that they want kept secret

government possesses(?) ability to control human thoughts and physical actions by manipulating low frequency waves. Each human has a unique electromagnetic field to make ID subject easy. It's possible to send these waves through cell towers, cell phones, or other psychotronic weapons.
>MKULTRA went high tech

"accidentally"

lol, this shit is retarded, "black helicopters"

This is to draw attention away from the comey memo leak.

Thanks, mane. Sounds like some scary shit.

think that cellphone or smart meter is any less of a weapon?

>CIA niggers can literally make women cum on command
IT'S NOT FAIR. HOW CAN CIVIES EVEN COMPETE

Attached: 1520209948229.png (522x747, 210K)

>tfw i was practically illegally lobotomized because i tried to explain this very thing to people

This is actually kind of interesting. I dont think it means im being tested or anything. Im just a Joe. But I do have this fascination with astral projection- every time i try though i get itches in the weirdest spots- like violently provocative ones. Anyone else focusing on esoteric shit get similar stuff?

Hmm, fair thinking.. will kek confirm? Yey or nae, great one?

Start questioning everything until the FBI counter-intelligence comes in here and starts calling you schizophrenic

>Im just a Joe
yeah... thats what you think

Neurosis measurement psyop.

Im pretty sure Obama administration was abusing the fuck out of their mind control project. There noway its new tech, but these guys exposed themselves to me as clear as day after getting me to drive 60 miles then cross a lake to meet them, just so they could say, whatsup

why?
im pretty sure i just read it and it was boring

Those who are awake have known exactly what these documents are talking about. (((THEY))) have learned to weaponize it. We are SERIOUSLY fucked, guys.

Attached: energy fields.jpg (500x287, 117K)

WEAPONIZE WHAT YOU Q LARP

did you not hear? we're the jews now
youtube.com/watch?v=cfL8BgEF_k0

Was Kyle Odom was one of their victims?

scribd.com/doc/303750339/Kyle-Odom-Manifesto-ODOMDOCS

It's deep state bait for Alex Jones. Don't fall for it Alex

>404’d

Attached: 9E106B99-A6EB-41B7-9C61-61224DBB93AA.png (535x509, 50K)

Wtf, bump

>accidentally
Yeah sure

Well that settles it. Leave this thread to 404 and concentrate on Comey happenings.

The CIA doesn't even need a penis to cuck us...

scribd.com/doc/376855597

Attached: 51umdPUYCbL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 45K)

Look up Zersetsung, Stasi and Gang Stalking. This shit Will get used against those of you who are deemed anti semitic or a threat. This shit is real as fuck boys

Yes it’s very common it’s your body checking to see if your brain is asleep before it enters sleep paralysis. same thing as the urge to turn on your side. If you fight it and don’t move you’ll be able to lucid dream

Notice the model in the photo is a female.

Please also take note that we are now seeing women act full mental. Stripping, raging feminists, women fighting for power, promiscuous, always voting against their best interests as traditional women, etc. Makes ya think.

>microwave hearing
Heard about that years ago, read a few papers on it.
Pretty interesting jewry...

Because as a rule the majority of people would rather be seduced then face reality

>accidently released

bullshit. this is disinfo to hide truth.

FORTNITE IS IN THE FILES

Some people want to learn the truth, some people want comforting lies. I'm convinced that on DOTR there will be people saying "HA! You think you win but none of this is even real so SUCK ON THAT!" It will be beautiful.

MMMIND CONTROLL

Attached: ant jesse.gif (359x202, 1.72M)

Tesla has a similar device. Mark Twain would go over to his house just to hold the pleasure box or whatever it was called.

I want, pls

Day of the Rope:
>Da Joos
>Normies
>The White Left

GOV'D.COM
u mad civ boi?

wait so first it was crack in the hood now it meth in the trailer park?!?! literally the side effects of meth abuse and addiction.

If you know anything about the brain, you know this file is total bullshit

It is really just in the form of making you angry not instilling a thought process.

DONT READ THE FILE ITS PART OF THEIR MIND CONTROL PROTOCOL

No it's not. Stop spreading disinfo.

Did (((they))) go after review brah?

Attached: FB_IMG_1523984666430.jpg (515x530, 12K)

I had a roommate who talked about everyone having a unique bio-electromagnetic ID and I assumed he was fucking crazy. Because he was. Nevertheless, maybe he was right about this?
These docs look like bullshit, though. Some kind of distraction.

this is old as shit from the 1970s and has been declassified for decades. google "MKUltra" and stop bumping shill slide threads stopping us from our starbucks keks

Attached: 1524043139192.png (1632x2112, 3.06M)

NOWS THE TIME JOIN THE RESISTANCE, FUCK AMERICA JOIN ATOMWAFFEN

Attached: Atomwaffen.jpg (750x375, 62K)

the virgin civilian. the chad cia agent

dont listen to this fuck hes already under their control

Kek just told you no. 404'd.

Prove it

Weaponize the spiritual aspects of consciousness and reality that all mystics and sages have known for milleniums.

Our minds are capable of immense feats. Telepathy, telekinesis, curing of terminal diseases, etc. They don't work like how they do in the movies. For example, telepathy isn't "reading the voice in someone's head." It's absorbing their exact thoughts, the exact perspective they created in their head before it's converted into language. I've done this numerous times with my girlfriend when we used to take LSD, even guessed 9/10 times which card she was holding out of a deck of cards.

(((They))) know this and have known this for a long time. They have been keeping our true potential a secret in order to hold immense power. They use religious doctrines to mislead the masses, enough to where their souls feel some sort of connection with "IT", but then fill their minds with other trivial bullshit to confuse them from the real nature of God.

This document confirms the worst of my fears. They know everything and more. The scariest part is that when you're engaging in these mystical experiences, like telepathy, there is a sense of love and unity you experience with the other person. (((These people))) are so cut off from the Source, the Eternal Now, the Unconditional Love that encompasses all, that they are able to use these things as a weapon to wield against us. This is the true nature of Evil: being so cut off from the Source that you feel absolutely no empathy for others as you cause them immense suffering and psychological torment.

I'm fucking furious right now.

Attached: 1508789645500.jpg (393x500, 38K)

sure are a lot of leaks happening lately, wonder who could be behind this

Attached: 1523928051180.png (420x420, 8K)

(((Breaking)))
(((Slam)))
(((Fumes)))
(((Alert)))
(((Powerfull)))
(((Exclusive)))
(((Studies)))
(((Sources)))
(((Update)))
All kike words

>The first un-classified successful transmission of the human voice into the skull of a living person

Does this mean all murderers that claimed demons told them to do it, like Cruz, now have an actual case?

No I'm not. That's impossible, user. Read the file for yourself.

>source: boingboing.net
aint clickin that shit nigga

I thought I recognized these pics. This stuff is old. A reverse image search reveals a lot. My guess is some autistic retard slipped this into the guy’s request. These kind of theories have been circulating for many, many years.

geofffreed.com/2013_02_01_archive.html

Attached: DC07F66C-8493-4607-9B3D-69DA258540CA.jpg (450x640, 89K)

Top kek my leaf. No rake, instead you get honorary leaf blower death

Kek

Some amazing shit
muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/

so much fucking happenings,, how do we keep up with it all..

can we just get hrc to court already

and when is the dotr =x

Attached: 1524080652787.jpg (843x941, 41K)

PLEASE MR GOVERNMENT MAN USE YOUR FORCED ORGASM MACHINE ON ME! I'VE BEEN VERY NAUGHTY AND SUBVERSIVE!

i was talking about this last night... spoopy

>

Literally every single thing you look at or listen to is mind control. Pop culture as a whole is one giant psyop.

>muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/
so fuckin funny,, soooo much shit goin on

Attached: 60da07241872114e8eb36f1659b71818d4617f1cf70b0802208e205cffb8cf46.png (932x834, 614K)

Attached: 65AD96D3-6CF0-4AD2-B390-F88B1C93DDDF.gif (193x217, 31K)

This too. Alex is going to go for the bait.
Also, the happening is tomorrow.

Attached: Unfiltered.jpg (570x570, 39K)

Nice to see *someone* has been reading Heinlein.

Attached: 50838.jpg (290x475, 38K)

>supratik saha
>believing pajeets

>Each human has a unique electromagnetic field to make ID subject easy

Holy fuck, Wilhelm Reich was actually right about orgone energy

Remember to print pic related and, if youre white, tell them you identify as 'x POC'.

fuck off with your satanic kike controlled opposition bullshit faggot

They've been using it on me to moderate effect.
Doesn't do a thing to change what I think about things. I'm aware of it and take steps to mitigate the damage. It's exhausting shit. Like building a wall while it gets wailed on by cannon-fire.

Tack some up on boards around school/bars/etc.

Meant to let us know how deep the state is starting to go.

>00hMrgym
>OH Mr. Goyem

>25Hz
>Cell tower
You have no fucking idea.

how?