Comey Finds Out Congress is getting his memos

This man looks fucking worried.

youtube.com/watch?v=mc5SrXU0k-o&feature=youtu.be&t=227

Attached: memos.jpg (848x429, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-hsbc-probe/hsbc-became-bank-to-drug-cartels-pays-big-for-lapses-idUSBRE8BA05M20121212
idelectus.com/2017/05/16/drain-the-swamp-fbi-director-comey-howdy-doody-fetish-d-c-pedophile-ring/
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=879
washingtonexaminer.com/news/james-comey-book-president-obama-and-loretta-lynch-jeopardized-the-hillary-clinton-email-investigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

Attached: 152345678.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Trumps going to do it, hes going to lock them all up

Attached: muellershining.jpg (483x540, 92K)

Mueller covered up for 9/11 only traitors support Mueller

It's getting more obvious every day

just think all this russia shit is the direct result of an user trolling that uber cuck rick wilson over the made up Trump and prostitute pee on Obama bed story and it ended up in a fucking secret intelligence dossier as being potentially real

He’s done a complete 180. As FBI director he was shrewd as fuck, ruthless and cutthroat. Now he’s a meek, whiny bitch.

>Who was in my view legitimately elected (+/- 7:30)
kek.. All I wanted/needed to hear. He headed up the investigation for quite some time.

Have you read the memos?
They make Trump look like a moron.
Have fun with your circlejerk thread.

Attached: James-Comey-Smiling.jpg (618x412, 25K)

Did y’all know that James Comey was on the board of directors of HSBC while they laundered almost a billion dollars for the Sinaloa cartel? Prosecutors described it as one of the most egregious cases of money laundering they’ve ever seen. This man masqueraded as our chief law enforcement officer for over 6 years.

>reuters.com/article/us-hsbc-probe/hsbc-became-bank-to-drug-cartels-pays-big-for-lapses-idUSBRE8BA05M20121212

That user was acting under the higher power of these digits

cutthroat enough to go whine all over the world
he was recently interviewed by a caricatural ultra-kikess French TV journalist (great-niece of former jerusalem great rabbi)
he indeed just whined about Trump being a mafious corrupt liar, though (basically, trying to sell his book)

All of this just to show how people will believe unproven tabloid bullshit.

>They make Trump look like a moron
Kek, Comey can be such a dumb fuck. FYI, the Trump curse is real. He has earned a ticket to Gitmo.

love the way he quickly says "go ahead' when she says she wants to criticize him, he's guilty as hell

Keep dreaming Trumpkin.

You jews are late to the party. The memos have already been online for line 3 hours.

>Keep dreaming Trumpkin

He typed, holding back tears.

cant wait for this lying sack of shit to go to jail, he is a disgrace to every cop in America, even the ones who occassionally do a little side job, comey is a fucking crook, selling out his own country, traitorous bastard!!!

Attached: 7b3oZfs.jpg (3515x2242, 487K)

>Iraq has WMDs
>We Knew 'about the Tsarnaevs but we didnt nothing
imagine praising such a inept man, no wonder why even Jim doesnt trust him.

Attached: 1524168873722.png (598x316, 36K)

Imagine believing this

Now praising Jim? when he doesnt even trust jewstein and muller?

Attached: 1524169220547.png (588x399, 30K)

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 10.19.42 PM.png (410x84, 17K)

Pedophile jerry brown at spirit cooking event. Wilson fucks children too.

Tape is dropping. Kek wills it.

Attached: DbI5p3PVwAEpz2d.jpg (317x212, 18K)

Comey has puppets in his closet.
idelectus.com/2017/05/16/drain-the-swamp-fbi-director-comey-howdy-doody-fetish-d-c-pedophile-ring/

Attached: untitled.png (1002x1002, 1.25M)

Calm before the Stormy Daniels

Nunes, Gowdy, Goodlatte Statement on Comey Memos
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=879

>The memos also show former Director Comey never wrote that he felt obstructed or threatened. While former Director Comey went to great lengths to set dining room scenes, discuss height requirements, describe the multiple times he felt complimented, and myriad other extraneous facts, he never once mentioned the most relevant fact of all, which was whether he felt obstructed in his investigation.

>The memos also make certain what has become increasingly clear of late: former Director Comey has at least two different standards in his interactions with others. He chose not to memorialize conversations with President Obama, Attorney General Lynch, Secretary Clinton, Andrew McCabe or others, but he immediately began to memorialize conversations with President Trump. It is significant former Director Comey made no effort to memorialize conversations with former Attorney General Lynch despite concerns apparently significant enough to warrant his unprecedented appropriation of the charging decision away from her and the Department of Justice in July of 2016.

Even Slate thinks Comey's fucked up, ShareBlue.

Roasted.

Attached: oops.jpg (1200x817, 231K)

BROOOOO this reporter is a strict fucking gangster. Holy FUCKING SHIT!!!!

I'm so hard right now.

Easy there, Goy...

13:18
>human prostitutes
why is there a need to qualify that?

It's as if he's envision his prison cell. This reminds me when it came out behind the scenes how pissed Hillary was screaming if trump won they all would be hanged

Yashar Ali is such a liberal faggot zombie who attacks anyone even remotely pro-Trump or conservative.
Fuck that elephant obsessed homosexual sandnigger

WHAT CAN TRUMP TWEET ABOUT TO DISTRACT THE COUNTRY FROM THIS!?!?

Self incriminate much?

Attached: comey leaks.png (1603x859, 937K)

>no digits
Lurk mas

well he better hurry the fuck up midterms are coming,
its now or never, people arent forgetting that omnibus bill either, faggot

My digos confirm you're a fag

>methinks thou dost protest too much

It's obvious in everything these idiots say

Attached: 1516092800316.png (586x578, 37K)

Based on first impression, the only one that appears to be a genuine contemporaneous personal memorandum is the first one, sent as an e-mail to his FBI colleagues. All the rest in their Size 14 font and neatly double spaced look like they were typed up on Word weeks or months later, the initialing and dates on them don't mean shit. He really loves to write fiction, doesn't he?

at what point? i am not watching all of that shit.

I found the shill from r/politics

Attached: 1523883428387.jpg (480x466, 33K)

Does anybody still think this bitch boy is still /our guy/? I can't stand this God damn weasel. Guy is obviously trying to plead his case before shtf. Notice how his face softens when they bring up bullying? Fucking rats are selling each other out as quickly as they can before the hammer drops. Threw McCabe right under the bus, but you know it's because McCabe has been snitching to try to avoid jail. Fuck these people, they all must pay

Trumps approval is rising, about a point a month. There will be no blue wave.

It's incredibly obvious that

1. Trump and his staff knew it was either Comey or McCabe who were leaking

2. Comey had a hint that they knew and started keeping a record to cover his ass

3 proven by the fact he literally leaked his own record to the press

this whole thing makes not only the FBI, but every single media outlet and journalist look like a bunch of fucking retards trying to commit partial treason

>Comey never once wrote down he was threatened or pressured into stopping any investigation
Comey can make Trump out to be a moron all he wants, he can't make him out to be a criminal, which is infinitely more important. He can't even lie about it, either, since he already wrote all his feelings down when it happened.

Attached: 1524064387396.jpg (361x341, 28K)

Why would Comey write down anything that could hurt him in any way? I'm trying to understand why these memos would help Trump or hurt Comey. It just doesn't make sense, why write down things that are going to help Trump and hurt yourself?

this is actually big. it really is coming together. there is this whole narrative that comey recorded everything closely and kept records of every important conversation, yet when we actually look at the record, he only does this for trump and not for certain questionable allies. the lynch thing is especially concerning due to how that all went down. in his book comey also references lynch and obama interfering with the investigation
>“President Obama is a very smart man who understands the law very well. To this day, I don’t know why he spoke about the case publicly and seemed to absolve her before a final determination was made. If the president had already decided the matter, an outside observer could reasonably wonder, how on earth could his Department of Justice do anything other than follow his lead.”
>“The truth was that the president — as far as I knew, anyway — he had only as much information as anyone following it in the media. He had not been briefed on our work at all. And if he was following the media, he knew nothing, because there had been no leaks at all up until that point. But, his comments still set all of us up for corrosive attacks if the case were completed with no charges brought.”
>Comey also describes a September 2015 meeting with Lynch that he previously talked about in front of a Senate committee, in which the then-attorney general asked him to describe the investigation into Clinton’s emails as a “matter.”
>“I know the FBI attendees at our meeting saw her request as overtly political when we talked about it afterward. So did at least one of Lynch’s senior leaders. George Toscas, then the number-three person in the department’s National Security Division and someone I liked, smiled at the FBI team as we filed out, saying sarcastically, ‘Well you are the Federal Bureau of Matters,’”
Combine this now with the texts from Strzok and Lisa Page who talk about directly briefing the president

source:washingtonexaminer.com/news/james-comey-book-president-obama-and-loretta-lynch-jeopardized-the-hillary-clinton-email-investigation

>he was recently interviewed by a caricatural ultra-kikess French TV journalist (great-niece of former jerusalem great rabbi)
lol
five hours ago he was interviewed by a caricatural ultra-kikess British TV journalist

Ever notice making Comedy just requires sticking a D in Comey?

he should be thanking Comey for bringing it home

Attached: Capture.png (754x510, 662K)

Tick tock, homosexual pedophile. Tick tock.

The look of a defeated man

Attached: 917925C0-88EE-4546-8669-D321624DC01F.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

There's a strong implication that comey is being prodded along by blackmail.

Attached: 3E900939-1EFF-4D37-BA9E-5235445DB856.jpg (958x775, 675K)

>Have fun with your circlejerk thread

Attached: 1523753240484.gif (350x263, 910K)

That's beautiful, dad.

you reek of fear

What are you talking about op? That's the face of a man who is unshaken by facts.

Meanwhile North and South Korea have been making peace talks.
But dont loom at that pay attention to this bread and circus shitshow
>mfw i slowly come to understand americans aren't worthy of the constitution or the bill of rights

Attached: 1522170131081.jpg (600x739, 193K)

Why is he not already prosecuted. Top fucking law enforcement agent is leaking shit like a politically motivatr politician

Not sure what you're trying to say I'm well aware of the NK and SK happenings.

>Why would Comey write down anything that could hurt him in any way? I'm trying to understand why these memos would help Trump or hurt Comey. It just doesn't make sense, why write down things that are going to help Trump and hurt yourself?

The fix was in long before the election, so it's no surprise that Comey laid down some sort of BS papertrail to use as blackmail.

Why would he care? You guys do know the memos are about him meeting trump right

But why would he make a papertrail of things that can hurt him.

Im referring to the endless mass of NPC characters that make up the American elecotrate, not you
Im feeling the black pill hard tonight

Any day now. Right?

>But why would he make a papertrail of things that can hurt him.

Dude, have you every listened to that guy's testimony or even just in the recent interviews?

He's not half as smart as he thinks he is, and tries to weave an impenetrable answer to every question and ties himself in knots.

I'm not surprised at all that he has shot himself in the foot

>But why would he make a papertrail of things that can hurt him.
he didnt, and thats part of why it is incriminating. see

kek

It's all over now.

Attached: 1524110420184.png (1696x1181, 2.55M)

is this legit

do you have brain damage, user?

Go ahead say it, tell them the line goy.

Attached: 1522530659490.jpg (908x539, 71K)

>He has an infatuation with his own sense of integrity
That rings true to me. He's some kind of autist, he seems disconnected from reality. I think he unconsciously seems himself as a man in a mission from god, he makes decisions from that perspective, but then after he rationalizes his decisions.

This is 100% true.

Which raises the question:

Why doesn't Trump stop Mueller by reopening 9/11?

Attached: george.bush-face.jpg (232x345, 49K)

I've done a lot of drugs

it's like he's aged 10 years over night.

>The truth was that the president — as far as I knew, anyway — he had only as much information as anyone following it in the media.
The Strzok-Page texts contradict this claim. Obama asked for the FBI to brief him on "everything we're doing." CNN has claimed this refers only to the Russian interference election and that it was for Obama's meeting with Putin in September 2016, but the text before specifies Obama was scheduled to be briefed two days after he would meet with Putin.

I actually watched the whole thing. I don't follow this or care about CNN, but my impression was that he's definitely in the doghouse with the Left, Tapper was hitting him hard and not backing down or letting Comey tap dance too much. About 17 minutes in someone in the b control room must have told tapper to insert 'muh Russia' talking points, including "we know the Russians hacked the DNC server" (his name was Seth Rich). They must fucking hate or Comey think he's toxic and want to put some distance between him and them because even if it wasn't top to bottom attacks, this was definitely not softball.

No. It seems he got his job by being a social climber, kissing the right butt. The dude was probably a master of office politics.

During the congressional hearings and during his press tour, he comes off as someone who is accustomed to telling liberals what they want to hear.

He was Obama's handpicked FBI director... the one he sicced on the LA Sheriff and on Joe Arpaio.

GOYF

this dumb square faced ugly cunt jesus christ not even a mother could love this brick of a ugly face.

Comey in public:

"Well golly gee willikers, I did my honest best to be true and right and speak up for truth, justice, and the American way. I told that gosh darned Trump I wouldn't be loyal, but I'd be honest. And I swear on my merit badge that I tried."

Comey in private:

"Let's find some reporters and put their heads on a pike for the others to see so they know fear in their hearts. I'm not a fucking leaker, who's a fucking leaker, not fucking me, I know all about your hookers Trump and I'm not saying shit. That's cause I'm not a fucking weasel. Now let's find a leaker and nail them to the god damned door, because I'm not one. I swear on that line of cocaine I'd never leak a thing."

Attached: 4D CHESS.png (292x313, 172K)

Comey is a wordsmith. Strange interview.

Seems odd, is it possible he's /ourguy/ all along?

No. Comey is the prime example of something who thinks they are twice as smart than they actually are.

He knew how to play Democrats, get promoted by Obongo but he was unable to adapt to Trump.

Too much "SJW" in the brain. He kissed too much ass in congress. Could easily tell Democrats what they wanted to hear in congressional hearings but couldn't do this with Trump, his boss. If he was so smart, why couldn't he be political with Trump as he was with everyone else? Why not appease him here and there?

i get it now. he pulled that last minute shit on hillary "knowing" she was going to win but that he could blackmail any time just like he tried with Trump. at the end he talks about a group he put together but his position was not important nor relevant in this group. they all including china need war with russia at any cost to keep him busy and/or to get him out. traitors to the Republic.

>lawyer
>worked for HSBC bank, laundered money for cartels and Clintons
>appointed by nigger

It's all a show.

>There will be no blue wave

Don't the Dems kinda need to have actual policies for their to be a blue wave?

Dems don't need policies to appeal to their voter base.