How bad of a country is Mexico? really?

How bad of a country is Mexico? really?

Attached: mexican-flag-653205502-58df19903df78c51624b37d6.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/01/18/there-3-5-m-dreamers-and-most-may-face-nightmare/1042134001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty comfy if you have money and white skin

I mean. any country is good if you have money.

Attached: Mexico the failure in infographic form.png (4544x3032, 3.79M)

Attached: Totally not a shithole guys.png (1859x1351, 272K)

Attached: pew-mex-attitudes.jpg (1254x1614, 777K)

Every time I go I have to wear shitty tattered clothes so I don't get chased down by beaners trying to sell me stupid shit. "HEY WHITEBOY"

how do we know that data is real

what if Mexico actually had a GDP per capita of 55000???

Its gonna get a lot worse before it has a chance to get better

Show your flag so we can describe it in relation to your country.

You can buy a mansion for $300K
Legal prostitution
Free State Health Care

can you do this in your country?

Attached: estate.jpg (1920x1092, 330K)

Not as bad as the statistics make it out to be.

99% of murders are related to drug cartels, stay out of drugs like any sane human being and you're set.

Theft on the streets isn't really that much of an issue outside of the big cities, but then again, that's true pretty much everywhere.

Inb4 hurr durr where's your head paco

yeah. seems like a pretty cool place that gets shat on by the media lol

Mostly comprised of Mexicans

Better than negros desu, we barely have any of those and we force them to work.

>Not as bad as the statistics make it out to be.
Yeah. That's why there are 30,000,000 Americans trying to sneak into Mexico every year.

Viva Los Taco Trucks!
A PhD in Mexican translates into $2 taco Tuesday in American.

We're all in awe of the Mexican Space Station.

Attached: um5xF1j.jpg (673x600, 23K)

>Mexicans express confidence in Obama's handling of world affairs.

>Fast and Furious.

>4 bedroom Mexican built box house
>mansion

LOL.

it's very good as long as you stay out of mexico city and the border with the usa. i live in the most "violent" county(per 100000 ppl) and i have never hear/ seen gun shoots. never been assaulted or robed. i only watch the us news and the only message i get is that mexico is like a irl madmax , very far from the truth.

Never said it's an amazing place to be in, that would be lying.

But it's definitely not "walk in and get your wallet stolen and head removed" bad.

More of a "keep an eye out just to be sure" kind of bad, so not bad enough to warrant shutting yourself in and not going out.

>Buys Houses made of wood

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: Burned down house..jpg (1100x924, 235K)

>Never said it's an amazing place to be
Neither did anyone else.
Including Cortez, who hadn't seen living pussy in more than a month.
"¡Arriba Arriba! ¡Andale Ándale!"!

Attached: Pedro.jpg (800x826, 115K)

>really

I'm guessing you've never seen a single gore pic or video or heard any news whatsoever about mexico
or you're just a pathetic fucking troll with a shit-tier post who could'nt think of anything else to post

either way you should go back to /b/

Attached: lowquality.jpg (125x125, 4K)

This is $350k USD.

Find a Home in the US that looks like this for under 10 Million Dollars ;^)

Attached: Nayarit Home..jpg (1098x998, 261K)

>I'm guessing you've never seen a single gore pic or video or heard any news whatsoever about mexico
>Be Mexico
>too fat to sneak across border
>no Blow
>mom is fat/and-or dead
>POT!!
>Colorado says "Fuck You!"
T-Tacos?
We have Taco dealers that speak English now.
>Ayyyy Carumba!!!

FUCK Mexico.

Attached: FeedYourLeafblower.jpg (540x545, 69K)

It's pretty bad, but the US perception is warped to look even worse than it is because of the really low-end immigration they get from us.

You guys aren't Brazil tier and if you got rid of the cartel issue Mexico would be pretty chill. Sorry about our appetite for drugs.

>the US perception is warped
Yeah.
We've been judging Mexico by all the White spics running across the border for the past 60 years.

Mexico is EXACTLY what you think it is:
A brown shithole filled with spic whores who will happily eat your ass all weekend for $1.50.

$2.50 if you want those whores to degrade the morals of a donkey while you watch.

Attached: AYYYYYY.jpg (523x275, 66K)

>California

>>

Attached: Mugs.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

Its not that bad

Attached: 1521551411724.jpg (686x515, 65K)

You don't get it, having money in Mexico = royalty tier lifestyle. Besides because land is usually so cheap and there is a massive surplus of skilled workers you could build a mansion in the middle of the woods for the same price of a shit tier NYC apt.

Besides its a very chill place and people aren't as judgemental. I personally know of people that are almost billionaires and invite over their carwashers and gardeners to his parties because they are legit pals.

>having money in Mexico = royalty tier lifestyle
in Mexico.

How many people sneak into Mexico every year?

Attached: Tequila.png (550x715, 281K)

If you care about basic education I would stay far as fuck away from Mexico. Mexicans have to be the most uneducated people on things board

Last year almost 15 thousand people asked for asylum here, plus the ones who come illegally.
Like I said, it's pretty bad, but we could be way worse.

Like everywhere, friendly people but it also has its low lifes and assholes, amazing places and a wide biological diversity, but also some ugly places where subhumans pollute and ruin everything. Last year we had 25 thousand defunctions by homicides, yes some people are fucked up, but out of the 120 million mexicans, the ones that kill are just a handful. The only way to get yourself killed here is is you wander into the night to a place with no security where the low lifes gather.

It's just that, you have to be stupid and uncatious to get yourself killed

>Last year almost 15 thousand people asked for asylum here
>asked
How many moved in after you said no, Paco?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/01/18/there-3-5-m-dreamers-and-most-may-face-nightmare/1042134001/

If all of them moved in anyway, it would still take you 240 years to match just our (((Dreamers))).
>Ay Carumba! Let us make ze tacos!
Your #2 export is food.
Your #1 export is...
Mexicans.

Wombs Of Mass Destruction.

Attached: MexicanSquatMonsters.jpg (523x648, 108K)

Attached: 1522655779006.png (913x609, 747K)

Only if you stay in vacation spots. If you go to Tijuana you'll literally be robbed by cops. They arrest you until you give them money or anything else of value(jewelry, clothes, etc.).

>Tfw I came from Mexican Middle school and was already looking at Calculus
>Every course that I took was much easier because I had taken them years before
>Know more about biology, literature, physics and math than average American
>Only thing holding me back was language

Americans have a lower than average early education rate than most other developed countries

Que te traes mano?

It depends where you are. Some spots are unironically pretty nice and probably better than living around a bunch of nogs in America. You will never see a nog there.

It's the Africa of America.

third best country in north america

That is what it is like though. When my rich friends were teenagers they would literally all come to your country because they can do whatever they want.

AMLO is going to take away my riches

Attached: 1519288606187.jpg (750x1282, 163K)

I can, but they will be in areas with a bunch of mexicans.

It is pretty cool, I would live there if there were more Anglos