RIP SKIPPY

>A kangaroo has been killed after a vicious attack by tourists at a Chinese zoo in southeast China.

>It's said tourists threw rocks into the kangaroos' enclosure in an attempt to make the animals hop, according to reports.

>One female kangaroo died of excessive bleeding in the kidneys and one male kangaroo suffered minor injuries.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5633265/Kangaroo-dies-zoo-visitors-throw-rocks-make-jump-China.html

Attached: 4B4E6D2400000578-0-image-a-5_1524123854740.jpg (634x744, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iw0PxgH0uxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinks are the future. The future is lost

Attached: china are subhumans.jpg (599x566, 53K)

Christ they really are like insects.

>muh Chinese and East Asians have 105 IQ
Still do some of the dumbest shit. Really makes me question IQ desu.

>waaaaaah muh giant rats!
Good riddance.

This.
Roos are fucking assholes

Representation of Australia. Literally bombarded with chinks

AUSSIES BTFO

Attached: silica.png (1039x559, 261K)

I though higher IQ was to do more logical stuff not illogical stuff

Attached: Cheeki.jpg (318x307, 23K)

chinks are subhumans but the kangaroo is more a pest than anything.

>invades farms eating produce
>dangerous to humans and other animals
>jumps into cars, sleeps on roads

>RIP SKIPPY
wrong skippy

I bet every aussies with a car run over 10 cangaroos a year and don't even notice still alive "roadkills" and run them over...but another reason to hate Chinese? OH ITS ON!

Good. Roos are top-tier shitcunts.

this

fucking chinks

You sold your soul to the chinks to backstab all the other european/western nations. And you call yourselves a white country.

Asian hate all animals as they have larger penises

Something has to be done.

>Kangaroo dies zoo visitors throw rocks make jump China.
The page name even reads like a chink wrote it.

seeing that asians evolved to be maximum carnivores (diregard chinks and japs eating garbage, that is a recent abberation, look at them siberians and mongolians who basically only eat meat and eggs to the point that liquor is distilled milk)

lol, and how many times europeans backstabbed Russia? EVERY SINGLE TIME. Crimean wars, invasions in two world wars. China never invaded Russia like European "friends" did throughout the history.
> you call yourselves a white country.
its not about Russia this thread, suck it.

Sounds like an abo

Pajeets are the same way. You just don't see more examples of it because they haven't been flooded with cheap technology like China because they make it. We're all destined to the lives of insectoid Chinks if the elites get their way and turn the whole planet into a cluster of megacities.

Supposedly China boosts its IQ rating by purposefully only testing middle class urban kids and leaving out the rural/suburban retards.

Don't you guys consider roos to be pests, impeding traffic, and before you let your govt take your guns they would regularly be exterminated?
By no means defending Chinks but aren't you overreacting?

You're implying that this isn't inevitable. As if there's a way to stop (((them))) at this point.

Asian IQ stats especially chinese ones are delibreatly inflated.

And IQ has nothing to do with compassion, at least the way of testing for it.
Its all logic problemsolving and stuff like that.
not "would you feel bad if you see a dog in hot oil"

oh my, these compensations) only rural idiots voted for Trump and i guess you wouldn't be allowed to test IQ in China, right?

thats just not roight

Attached: 1511275129520.png (1000x1000, 846K)

Western countries providing aid to the 3rd world is responsible for this. Get rid of the UN, the imf, and audit every aid program there is.

And if I had wheels, I'd be a wagon.

Good analogy for the situation in Australia

t. Chang

>delibreatly inflated
wow, is that a conspiracy involving several nations in the region? Like even Mongolia, Japan, China all work together and dupe western tests?
Sounds more like western insecurity, you propped up this IQ tests shit to make you stand up in comparison to niggers, and while it serves that purpose you are OK with it, but when Asians show better IQ than you, suddenly its all a conspiracy, and tests are wrong and fabricated...

Attached: 1523706975862.jpg (960x640, 47K)

>Running over a wild animal by mistake
>Ignorantly abusing a domesticated animal because it's not making you laugh

youtu.be/iw0PxgH0uxo

its just an animal, zoo security should have worked better protecting their property, and keeping it in working condition. If kangaroo doesn't hop, its broken. So the visitors just decommission the broken zoo-equipment.

Attached: 14570424665550.jpg (604x449, 79K)

You're a fucking moron, only time I've ever seen a kangaroo is in the zoo and I live in rural NSW, kangaroos aren't everywhere you fucking spastic

Russian subhuman sticking up for Chinese insectoids? This is the best timeline.

And why were they allowed to do so in the first place? Don't they have guards there?

Last time Canberra lifted restrictions on killing the little greys for the culling season, I shot over 300 of them. All I had to do was turn in the carcasses I did not want for destruction.

However we were not allowed to use anything weaker than .223 because they had to be killing shots.

they really are though

they're fucking everywhere in brisbane

the oval at school was out-of-bounds at least once a fortnight because a group of kangaroos decided to wander on up to eat the grass

and u would know?

nah cunt, hitting a kangaroo will fuck your car right up

Checked

Attached: 1518225193787.jpg (899x528, 119K)

The Chinese people are a soulless people. I don't know why we are letting them colonize the world.

Because your fuckwit country refuses to drill its own oil and is at the mercy of Saudis and Israel.

Chinese animals behave as animals. Great shock.

I’ve had plenty of reds be absolute cunts to me, but I guarantee that wasn’t a fucking red. I bet my fucking life that those fucking slopes did that to a grey, which are docile as fuck (unless it’s a male and it’s mating season).

There is absolutely no call for animal cruelty under any circumstance. Put and animal down if is rabid, kill it cleanly for meat if you hunt, but rocking a caged grey to death because “it won’t hop for you” is chink-tier barbarism.

I’d fucking glass these cunts to death if they did that here. Absolutely fucking degenerate behaviour. Sub-human.

Should ask Ukraine, Poland, baltics, Georgia, Armenia, and Finland what they think about this.

Russia attempted to invade these countries many times. Stopped in Poland by Polish, stopped in baltics by Sweden. It was not until the power vacuum of German defeat in WW2 that Russia was able to conquer most of these lands against little powerful opposition. Even then Failure to take Finland and most of what was taken was lost in 40 years later.

>I don't know why we are letting them colonize the world.
For a laugh, I assume. Like Japan in the 80s, they think their shit is eternal.

The Eternal Anglo will be waiting to buy back all that clay for a pittance when their economy collapses and they need to sell everything

>Russia
>backstab

Russia tried to work with the west after the Soviet Union collapse, but you betrayed them. You were too greedy, you tried to finish them off and you failed. Now they're backed into a corner with us.

>They are native to Australia
>Filthy australians are not
>They are doing what they are supposed to do which is eating and living in their ecosystem
>You are the pest and alien invaders.
>go back to UK.

KIDS OUT FOR SKIPPY

That was the Soviet Union, not Russia.
Besides, Stalin was a Georgian

That's fucked.

Attached: 1485678366990.jpg (1600x1600, 103K)

Chinks chinking

>You're a fucking moron
I see at least 3 dead kangaroos on the side of the road on my way to work everyday.
I've hit 2, with a lot of close calls.

And Russian empire was Russian empire. What is your point? All mentioned counties that invade Russia were also old countries, new names and governments today.

you are a retard if you disagree with me

australia would've been the perfect country if it kicked out chinks, pajeets and other shitskins

You really think China is testing the majority of their population?

Chinks deserved Nanking. Any Jap bros want to do it again?

Attached: 451408F4-C62D-4114-846A-F79A86E9C023.gif (700x393, 737K)

FUCKEN GOOKS KILLING MY SKIPPY THE BUSH KANGAROO BOX SET LIMITED EDITION FIRST SEASON!

Attached: do the rawr XD.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Why stop at the Chinks? Nuke every Asian country

Kangaroos are just Australia's version of deer. There's shitload more of them out there and they will run infront of your car for no reason and fuck it up

What a dumb statement... I bet you're a Chink. You have literally no respect for life.

I've observed this behavior with my own eyes since my country is being invaded by these commie fucks daily.

Turn off your meme flag and say that to my facefucker

Japs deserve to stay. Every other yellownigger can go.

Attached: 1EEE9E36-2BDD-45B7-BD00-1473C1DD170D.png (797x720, 636K)

So.
Fucking.
What.
Bend over slave and let me fuck your boyhole.
Clench up tight like the shill you are, and I will pretend I'm fucking Hillary in her loose cunt hole.

Attached: 1513923690629.png (448x454, 120K)

what the fuck man, im not animal rights activist but that is disgusting

lol why are subhumans always brown, that should really be what's studied
Is it that the anglo is simply the more evolved thus unlike our animalistic ancestors?

chinks truly have a hole where the soul should be

Stop importing them... kick them out of your country and make it a home for the rest of Europeans.

WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS IMPORTED NOW
EXPORT GOOK PLEASE DUTTON

>the better their meat tastes
So is kinda the reverse that over here, sometimes (deep rural) pigs escape with half cut head and the priority is to end its suffering for itself and taste, no idea if it is even noticeable.

Chinks probably only think it tastes better, much like all of their thousands of homemade snake oil cures and aphrodisiacs they kill half the planet to obtain.

You hit a car and it's gonna ruin your car unless you've got a roo bar on the front, even then it's still not worth it. That said, kangaroos are classified as pests and nobody cares if you go hunting or killing them, just not the ones in the zoo.

Really fucking ruffles my Ronnies.

Kill yourself Ivan. Go get raped by the Mongols some more.

Chinese chinks are fucking degenrates. They act like animals in every country they visit. The Japanese and koreans are far more civilized.

I believe the Japanese and Koreans probably have far higher iqs than the Chinese. There was a study that showed that chinas iq has been risint alongside its economic development. That would not happen if they were 105.

The Chinese colonizing Africa will be the end to so many beautiful animals there. Feels bad, man.

chinks are weird

there's so many of them that things like this is bound to happen. I think they have lower empathy overall but not much lower than whites. Still good race 7/10

Attached: 1523474174247.gif (333x251, 2M)

IQ is bullshit and asian countries cheat on those things regularly

why is the west bending over backwards for these shitty 'people' again ?

Not likely. History has shown them to be just as sadistic

Have Chinese wife,

Studied with Asians in university

All are cheaters,

Asians have good mindless drone intelligence.

After nearly three years of playing mine-craft with my wife she has never imagined a single structure. She just follows me around in the game

Yeah but chinks eat dogs and cats, and we all know Cats and Dogs is easily the greatest anti-chink movie of all time

This is like what they did to me and now I hate chinks

FOOD IS FOOD. If you make any destination and still eat meat your a hypocrite. this is wrong but veal and Foie gras are perfectly ok? Its all ok or none of its ok.

Attached: 6D2BC36B-BB6C-4E68-A868-861308B84822.jpg (1279x1924, 193K)

>It's said tourists threw rocks into the kangaroos' enclosure in an attempt to make the animals hop, according to reports.
You realize when the Chinese take over they're going to behave like this to everyone everywhere, right?

>After nearly three years of playing mine-craft with my [Asian] wife

Attached: aga.jpg (1364x928, 507K)

Same reason the elites torture children before they take thier blood and trip balls on adrenochrome. This is how they regard us.

It's not about the source of the food you fucking brainlet but the way you treat the animal when killing it. The difference is that you don't take a cute little calf and fucking boil it alive for half an hour in order to get some veal. I wouldn't mind them eating dogs as much if they killed them painlessly.

>Plays Minecraft
>Has Wife

Attached: 119.jpg (200x211, 6K)