911 Operator hangs up on thousands of calls "Aint nobody got time for that"

>Nig nog slacking on job as a typical nig nog does
>Gets caught, given 10 days of jail

Why are nigs given a pass?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/04/19/911-dispatcher-jailed-houston-woman-hung-up-on-thousands-of-callers/?utm_term=.904aeb487172

Attached: nig noggin.jpg (640x901, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPNK0VspQ0M
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc
blavity.com/after-release-of-911-call-that-led-to-starbucks-arrest-trevor-noah-suggests-a-way-for-police-to-gauge-real-emergencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't they screen these people anymore.
Would never have hired that sheboon.

>Crenshanda
>"Ain’t nobody got time for this. For real,” she said, and then the line went dead.

>why did slaveowners have to whip their slaves sometimes, so cruel!!!!!????????

>houston
>expecting to find white people there
lol

Houston seems worse than Atlanta at this point.

did all the white people flee to Dallas and Austin?

She dindu nuffin

This has been going on a while user: youtube.com/watch?v=CPNK0VspQ0M

most 911 calls are drunk calling or butt calls...

Dallas is *fairly* white. Austin has all of those white californians who fled the state but now are trying to fuck up Texas.

they did that to Denver and CO. So sad. Once stalwart conservative/libertarian state.

>Letting niggers work in the public services
When will we all learn?

fuckers gonna turn it blue.

ummmmmhu - keepin it rea

Did anyone die? No? Why would she get more than 10 days?

She was probably hanging up on niggers. Thank you based Ayesha

Attached: 1320825707176.jpg (471x490, 113K)

>Did anyone die?
we'll never know

That's the problem

All the hipsters are forcing the blacks out of east and south Atlanta. The last stronghold for blacks in Atlanta is southwest Atlanta, known as SWAT. Blacks are now less than 50% of the population in Atlanta.

Yes. Read the article

based

I've never had any follow-up after applying for a government job. I guess it's because I'm not a worthless nigger.
Fuck HR. Kill yourselves.

Blame housing prices. Fucking yuppies

Every 911 dispatcher I've ever spoken to has been the cream of the crop of humanity. How is someone like that able to get hired for such a critical role?

A F F I R M A T I V E
C
T
I
O
N

She should’ve been charged with manslaughter

Is it just me or does being a 9-1-1 operator or a police dispatcher seem like a super fucking cool job.

southern texas is blue because of sharing a border with mexico, el paso isn't even american anymore

At what point will everyone else realize that blacks and whites are not the same species?

I work at a call center and I can sympathize; the office I work in is mostly white (yay Washington), but I have to answer a lot of transfer calls and like 90% of them are nigga Crayshawndra types.

It sucks dick if you have any shred of compassion, but I'd say go for it if you're already dead inside or have very good coping skills. Sometimes it is pretty hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc

she was member of the nigger union

she didnt wanna put a fellow nigger in jail, so she hung up

>Don't they screen these people anymore.

They do, everything is as intended.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x1552, 306K)

Trevor Noah thinks the solution is more black dispatchers.

Not going to dig through YouTube to find the video, I saw my dad watching it right after I heard about the hang-up queen

blavity.com/after-release-of-911-call-that-led-to-starbucks-arrest-trevor-noah-suggests-a-way-for-police-to-gauge-real-emergencies

In today's day and age user, the Diversity Hire Quota means that extra benefits are given to people who absolutely don't deserve their position, and the people in charge of hiring staff get in trouble if they don't hire the first non-white that walks through the door. I can't link it but there's an American Renaissance article written by people who have been fucked over because of diversity hiring. In the one example I'm remembering a firefighter. Imagine ANY emergency staff as a diversity hire. It's terrifying.

Where do you think Crenshanda and Tyrone went after Katrina?

Trevor Noah can go back to Africa and stay there.

>dispose of my urine, BIGOT

>Where do you think Crenshanda and Tyrone went after Katrina?
The water?

>H-HEllo?! 911!?!??! PLEASE HELP ME IM BEING RA-
>sheboon hangs up
>kekek, dis cracka talm bout she gettin raped serves dat white bih right #BLM

>Hello, 911 - can you please help me? My mommy isn't awake - I-I keep trying to wake her up but she isnt waking
>kid crying hysterically
>is dis a prank? dis white boi prankin me fuk dat shit im goin on lunch brake

god fucking damnit just behead the nigger NOW

Attached: zrwxqL7.jpg (236x236, 7K)