Have this image in my unsorted hentai manga folder. Tried tineye, saucenao, panda, etc, nothing comes up

Have this image in my unsorted hentai manga folder. Tried tineye, saucenao, panda, etc, nothing comes up.
Source would be appreciated.

Attached: 1526078541669.png (747x768, 785K)

bumpo

bump

bump

bump for interest

No source, but all I can find is people looking for the source going as far back as 2012. If there was a source to be found, it would have been found by now.

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it.

As an aside, another thing to note is that the language in the speech bubbles is chinese, but the manga is japanese, so this is a translation.

Actually, perhaps if we can decode and translate the speech bubbles from Chinese, maybe that could give some clues what to look for.

The Chinese characters seem to be

>…還沒 (Apparently this means "not yet" or "still not")

>…杯麵 (noodle cup)
>還沒泡好的説 (still not...[泡]?... ok/alright...説)

The Japanese on the cup says
>ヌードル (noodles)

If someone can confirm/correct/add the Chinese, I'd be grateful.

>…杯麵 (noodle cup)

Sorry, not noodle cup, but "cup noodle"

The characters don't seem to be simplified, which would point towards a hong kong-based translation rather than mainland china.

there is a tag for "premature ejaculation" cause is obvious that the guy didn't last 4 min

Wait a sec... are you implying that they started cooking the cup noodle before having sex, and the guy finished before the cup noodle was ready?
Holy shit, those are genius observation skills, user, I'm jealous. That makes so much sense. The first panel shows what looks like a countdown showing 1 minute. And the speech bubbles could be saying something like "cup noodles still not done". And if cup noodles are generally prepared in 5 minutes, then than would be an indication of premature finish (and even a focus on that).

bump

bump

bump

bump

excellent observation lol
it's a cursed image.
i remember making 1-2 threads of this pic last year

I think I saw this one in exhentai I good while ago, so I know there is a source but I have the bad habit to just search english and then I go to a random page like 429 or 1763 or something like that, so no fucking idea how to look for it.

the story is simple, he didn't last so she fuck other people, she loves him, but love to orgasm too you know.

Oh my god, you've actually read it.
That's really helpful, thanks.
We know it's NTR, premature ejaculation, and we also know it's on exhentai.

bump