Nothing to see here

Nothing to see here.

Attached: 1524154583913.png (960x720, 226K)

Child C
Male and NEET, absolutely master race, there is nothing that could possibly be above that

means of reproduction

Attached: 1522996831569.png (354x462, 25K)

Lock the flute away and see who still cares in a week.

true, so guy should impregnate the asian girl and the artist bitch can starve to death in a ditch

A is the fashy choice

No it isn't, faggot, it's the commie choice, well done homo. Child B, period. Fuckin' kill anyone who says otherwise.

Attached: image.jpg (640x350, 177K)

Wouldn't that be child B though? I mean A is basically a kike that takes your money because she claims that "she knows how to use it". A is claiming "the best usage" in this case and fucks B over by robbing her.

i guess it was only a matter of time

"If the children are fighting over a lack of flutes, bring in some electric guitars" - ancient Greek proverb

Was anyone else here taught the story of the Little Red Hen in grade school? I wonder if schools still teach it or if it's considered problematic now because the pigs and goats should deserve to have a part of the Hen's bread for existing.

We all agree that if B owned the materials and did the job deserve
the flute.period.

Attached: 1491028590099.jpg (520x395, 30K)

Yes, good goyim. The jews own the flute factories, so all the flutes belong to them. Now go back to making more flutes for your overlords.

>Everyone in the example is a Jew
Just kys, retard.

C should get it, because I don't trust females to do something meaningful with it, except for male attention.

B. How is this a question? They owned the materials and built it.

Child A or B because I prefer girls to boys.

If b) already got fair payment for her labor and materials, then a) should receive it.

If b) didn't get any payment at all, then b) should get it. But under no circumstance c) should get it.

It sounds like b had her property stolen from her. The answer is b

C
Other two are obviosly female and aren't allowed personal belongings

The answer is that child A and B form a mutual relationship while c has no place in the conversation
B gets payment for their skill of making flutes
A gets the tools they need to use their skill
But C, is taught a lesson that they must have SKILLS to benefit from others.

I see a child and two women.
How is this a question ?

Attached: 1514000205899.png (378x336, 103K)

It's this thread again
It's always B
And It always goes in all fields
SAGE

Attached: 1510869435421.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

I take the flute for myself.

Attached: 00.png (300x250, 19K)

hammer time

Which one is my daughter? Or even my daughter's friend? Or even a girl from my town or anywhere closer than some brown person thousands of miles away?

This иншaллaх.

Attached: 20098949.png (500x519, 117K)

>not breaking it just for the ensuing butthurt

Attached: 1508776785536.gif (500x313, 255K)

I like how Jow Forums, correctly, identifies with B, because muh self-ownership and right to my labour and all that.

But then are turbo-collectivists when it comes to the right of an IMMIGRANT to buy/sell/trade his life & skills where (and with whom) he likes.

Or want special birthrights for themselves (ie, usually excluding others from the free market)

Proof that in the end it is all wah my labour and wah my free market, until the point people think they have a chance to use government to hurt others.

Attached: 1524236605896.png (600x600, 143K)

Fuck off marxist cunt

Attached: 1485997182357.jpg (674x496, 119K)

What does my post tell you about me Mr Freud?

CHILD B IS THE ONLY ANSWER, WHAT FUCKING COMMIE PIECES OF SHIT EVEN THOUGHT THIS WAS A FUCKING DEBATE?

WHEN I MAKE SOMETHING OF VALUE WITH MY OWN HANDS I FUCKING DEAR YOU TO TRY AND TAKE IT FROM ME, COMMIE FAGGOT. YOU'LL GET A TASTE OF LEAD FROM MY 45 SPECIAL I'LL TELL YOU THAT. YOU WOULDN'T GET VERY FAR SINCE I'LL SHOOT AS SOON AS I SEE A RED FAGGOT ENCROACHING MY PROPERTY

Kill yourself

Attached: 1325015883850.jpg (680x510, 45K)

Rude.

Fuck off

The correct answer is that B should sell to A, who, being able to play it ought to have money to buy it. For that purpose perhaps it could be loaned at first for a limited amount of time to prove so.

Then, as B eventually scales his business to a point that her time is saturated with making them, can hire C to do so as well.

No need to be a sociopath and abuse anyone, and it is also worth that Bs of the world who will think like this (scale by hiring Cs) will make more money in the long run than the "kill the Cs oool" psychopaths.

OH LOOK IT'S PAVEL WANTING TO TAKE AWAY SOMEONE'S RIGHTS

LOOK HOW NOT FUCKING SURPRISED I AM

none
its mine now

wich one puts it in pusy

that is answer

Rights are spooks.
Natural law is what matters, lolberg.
Might makes right.

LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, NAZI FAGGOT

Women shouldn't own stuff, so C

You fags get the rope too