Lithuania is dying out, pro-tip you can't convince me otherwise

we have an emigration + birth rate issue!
I predict eventually what will happen is we will eventually have to start importing muslim or africans in, I would prefer if they just brought in arab women or something! I would marry one, why not! Lithuanian women are degenerate and shit tier, dress like shit as well, Why are europeans dying out so fast? I know that Lithuania is not alone in this, pretty much the same thing no matter if the country is poor or rich....So I don't know what is missing? Islam?
delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/lietuvai-gresia-nauja-demografine-krize.d?id=77286957

Attached: nauja-demografine-krize-r-tuco-nuotr-77288109.jpg (580x625, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alt-right.com/
therightstuff.biz/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-19/polands-repopulation-problem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Lithuania#After_World_War_II_2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#After_WWII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia
factsmaps.com/projected-population-change-european-countries-2017-2050/
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pl.html
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mx.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Issue is worse than you think. Women are the majority of emigrants because they move to Paris and London where they hope to find rich dicks. Instead they fuck niggers and arabs. End result is that fewer ethnic Lithuanian women live in Lithuania giving birth to Lithuanian kids.

it's fine foreign students are coming here and doing their job, shill m8

meh, lithuanian women don't race mix nearly as much as polish or russian etc. that's not the main problem, the main problem is that people here are losers and quitters, i guess the iq meme is real lithuania actually has one of the lowest iq's in europe, and a lot of wage cucks come from here that is the main issue, but what i am saying is that there is not that much difference in europe other then that they are actively being replaced, here we are just being emptied out! you can't blame it all on the women but that is the main blame, i think the reasonable solution would be to become an islamic state with closed borders or go back to the ussr times when the population was steadily increasing year by year.

and trust me the issue is not enough women, there are more women then men in lithuania, and judging by your flag, you wouldn't know or understand the situation.

put a child policy like Russia

Russia lol, we are retardedly cucked and pushed propoganda daily even though 90% of the people know it's bullshit, I fucking wish we were more like Russia!

Hey bro, are you on any Lithuanian alternative groups?
You seem pretty based on things.
Kinda feel the same for most parts...

If about race-mixing, Lithuanian are pretty keen on that... I checked statistics some time ago... Every year hundreds of Lithuanian women marry Blacks or Muslims... In total - thousands of them...

Attached: Lithuanian coal burner.png (1169x596, 792K)

Actually ethnic Russian birth rate is as low as other Europeans...
Russians having loads of children is a propaganda meme by Putin...

Lithuania's fertility rate is 1,69 , Russia - 1,62

Taking in mind that Russia is 15 percent Muslim or Mongol... Russian birth rate is even lower..
They population size is stable cause they bring hundreds of thousands central Asian muslims every year

Are there many foreign students from India and Africa in Lithuania? Do lithuanian women race mix with them

>Lithuanian coal burner
Looks like a Pajeet to me. The curry muncher got PAJEETED.

Attached: pajeeted.jpg (700x415, 113K)

nah the only race mixers for 99% of it is low iq women who go to shithole urban centers in western europe.

so is it hundreds or thousands? i doubt it is thousands...if it is then we is fucked, lithuanian alternative groups? shit they barely exist, sure I would join i guess but they are barely visible and most importantly we vote left and center, never far right, i voted LLP, got like 2-3 percent of the vote, I truly and honestly, with great regret feel like this country is fucked, i worked in the uk as a wage cuck when i was retarded for like 3 months and the shitty english areas i was in atleast the poor white english people were pushing strollers, but funny thing is the muslims there outbreed them by a mile!

Yes, every third of them get a blond chick :((( I know many of this kind of cases

???? really ???? it's fucking worse then I thought then, I like never see interracial couples in the streets? where do you live Vilnius? I am in Kaunas...

How do you fairly rate the one you posted /10 by your country's standards?

The only eastern European country that's growing is Kosovo. So Jow Forums, spare me the EE-is-going-to-save-Europe meme!

Attached: projected-population-change-european-countries-2017-2050.png (2400x1800, 305K)

0/10...but this guy is full of shit a 1/3 of them aren't with lithuanian girls. i would know i went to school here and well not one that i knew or saw was with one...

>0/10
Ask me how I know you're not being fair.

im not lying dude, she looks fucking broken,

6 maybe

Hundreds of marriages every year...
It's high percentage... Though most of them don't stay in Lithuania...I London I came across MANY Lithuanian women in hijabs speaking to their mixed kids in Lithuanian...
Well there are many woke Lithuanians, but few are organizing yet.

More and more ever year.

Well our current government is not as cucked as it could have been... based peasants are better than shitlibs.

Yeah. I lived in UK too... Though I haven't seen many English there.

If you interested I could give you discord invite to one group, though currently it's a bit sleepy... Also there's active serious stuff group on FB...

Attached: 2018 vasario16.png (928x637, 643K)

In Kaunas. I see them from time to time... I work in the city center not far from student barracks.
Pregnant coal-burners... :/ hopefully those will emigrate.

better just shoot me a facebook link, I am not optimistic, I didn't think it was that bad, I don't want some dumb bitch teaching her mutant children lithuanian...keep that shit as far away as possible, the are i lived in was a decent area, not much non whites, but it was a poor white shithole, uk is the shittiest country i have been to and I have traveled a LOT, been to like 10 countries and lived in 4.

All your women are over here kek. Should I breed with one?

Baby looks like poo. Sorry bro. Mix-racing hardly improves looks of your type

Btw this is the darkest and ugliest paki I've ever seen.

??? what the fuck...pregnant? I live in Kaunas and I have never seen that, the worse I seen was a women with a non white with her, and her mutant kids, sad part is these lithuanian whores can't even manage to find a good looking non white..it's very strange.

he is clearly not a paki, he is clearly Indian...and the first part does not even need to be said it's fucking obvious.

Austria? you mean the country with barely any lithuanians? Germany maybe a little bit...but Austria...nah...Most lithuaniacucks are in Norway or mostly in the UK...aka the shitty muslim island in western europe.

It's a secret pro-Trump group, at first I could add you on discord. Ass I don't want to write my FB here.
Shall I post you discord here?

Yeah. UK sucks for most part. Also poor English women are the worst race mixers on the planet. As a country... Sweden might be even worse.

Biški keista kai du lietuviai angliškai šneka :D

> I fucking wish we were more like Russia!

Shill.

Attached: 1513172625758.jpg (1810x908, 226K)

Well if you have them in Austria. Fell free if you're White. Better you than Turkish kebab.

Pro-Trump???? are you fucking retarded...fuck that jew kike supporting faggot...Im writing in english cause I am actually american but lithuanian by genes, lived in the usa most of my life.

High-five

Attached: naujoji-sventykla-j-vaiskuno-nuotr.jpg (2400x1800, 498K)

see the inner cuck appears in the lithuanian, personally i would rather nobody of any nationalities mix even if they are the same race...but i guess this lithuanian is still on the cuck train.

Mhm... True, but still better than Neocons. If it was Hillary we (NATO) were already invading Syria

I am not Ethno-nationalist that much... If it makes white babies that's enough for me. Lithuanian language can be thought.

Genetically Lithuanians are the same as Estonians and Latvians.. Close to most of Northern-Central Europeans.

Europeans must stand together, instead of fucking in-fighting.

Western Europe birth rates are growing mostly because of niggers and sandniggers, I'm predicting white flight to Eastern Europe in around 10-15 years

>Regurgitating the same blue-pilled anti-West propaganda by ''alternative media''

Don't do it.

alt-right.com/

it doesn't fucking matter, it's hillarious how you guys are talking about usa politics in lithuania when you 1. wont understand it 2. it wont't affect you and 3. it's a waste of fucking time...yeah maybe he is better, but shit you might as well have had hillary, i read that this fucker is only going to prevent the usa from becoming majority non white by 5 years...shit in the bigger scheme is meaningless. the only group i've seen that looks sort of impressive is skydas but they are very small.

You've beautiful women and a lovely capital. Hope you fix your Russian problem.

Attached: IMG_0436.jpg (1080x1920, 896K)

same, but is that a bad thing? Look at last paragraph
"Poland is simultaneously in the demographic phases typical for developing (such as surplus labour) and developed countries (such as large economic immigration and ageing society). The state does not copy the policies of western countries and does not base the future of Poland on immigrants from Africa. Thanks to its rigid migration policy the country will be more united. Poland will preserve its culture and traditions. Even in the case of a black scenario where the population will shrink below the 10 million, it will still be able to rebound and start growing, while at that time countries like France and the UK will have populations that do not consider themselves French or English."

I mean such articles are just a trick to make you take in africans

why is your country shaped like a distorted afrika? why is your flag colored like one of a 3th world shithole?

??? you are still somewhat of a ethno nationalist if you think like that, but i agree with you in a way for example if lithuanian women don't want to give birth to white babies then i am going to be forced to have to have white babies with someone of another white sub group...

>Women are the majority of emigrants
that's bullshit tho.Usually men emigrate to make money for their family

>there are more women than men
>65 years and over: 16.2% (male 198,714/female 376,771)

Yeah man gmilfs n sheeit

Just let it die. If you import shitskins it will still die, but it will get robbed and beaten first. Much better to let it die peacefully

dude i think it is crazy how the refugees here get like 500 euros per child or per person or some shit...i know 500 does not seem like a lot but they basically get housing everything for free so 500 non taxable money plus you don't have to work is really not that bad, plus a large part of the population here gets much less then that but they have to work shit jobs to earn it and that have to pay bills and other shit...but most leave and go to germany or sweden cause you can get like 3000-4000 if you have a 5-6 person family.

Blue is men, pink is women

Young women of childbearing age go where the money is, young men stay behind

Attached: men emigrate to get money for the family said the sad slav.png (940x528, 625K)

Spencer is married to a Soviet worshiping chick...
I am not against him, but he is questionable from Baltic standpoint.

Trump is better than Hillary. That's a fact.
therightstuff.biz/
Listen to the no_1 alt-right podcasts.
FTN and Daily Shoah

see (in case of no civil war, of course)

im gonna move to vilnius, like this summer...nice map, would like to see the north of europe as well

last paragraph of this I meant zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-19/polands-repopulation-problem
500 euros is plenty enough to support anyone in Poland, so it is a lot. Maybe it's not a lot in Germany
you can't read maps, so further discussion is pointless. But I'll let you know, that it's just women move to large cities. That's all. you can't just average the number of blue and pink areas and think just because there's more blue, there's more men, lmao

You don't need more people, or third world alien shitskins. The future is automation and robots. Less people will make the transition easier.

It effects us as we are in NATO. Every fucking thing USA, every fart, does effect the whole of Western world. (EU)

you seem black-pilled. Don't wanna connect to other right-wing Lithuanians? fine. So much you care for Lithuania and Lithuanians

Young White Americans are less cucked than Lithuanians and they still got guns.

Skydas is extremely small.

Also White Nationalism 1.0 is questionable.

Identitarians are the future.

they can fuck right off. Of course they would make the same brothel here, in the long run.

Thanks, bro :)

We will take back our country hopefully :)

...i don't understand what you are saying this idea that we don't need people and sheet. is a major part in the white race's death, non-whites are not going to stop having kids like whites are...it's just not going to happen and in the usa and canada's case especially where you are already barely majority white with a loose definition of white to begin with, and now your immigrants are 90%+ non-white mainly coming from mexico and latin america...but not to mention you also import africans, somalis and shit...so your argument makes no sense..

nothing against connecting, and i do care, but supporting trump is meme worthy, and me as basically an american i would just be in for a laugh at whatever discord or meetups or whatever you do...i would like to see some people starting to do podcasts in english or lithuanian about Identitarianism, alt-right, right wing topics.

Were you in Bradford?

>meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Lithuania#After_World_War_II_2

Lithuanian total births equal about 1% of the population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#After_WWII

Russian births close to 1.2% of population. Back migration of ethnic Russians causes growth in Russian population, dip in births most likely caused by the fact that 20 years ago Russian births hit a low point causing longterm demographic ripples. Important part is that excess mortality declines faster and faster by each year.

mhm... There are many White Lithuanian women who are ready to start families, but there aren't many based guys around. Most of my workmates better play vydia till 30.

Statistically 10 percent of marriages in Lithuania are registered between Lithuanian citizen and citizen of other country...So it's too late. 1/3 of married friends or relatives I know married foreign nationals (thankfully all white)

No I was in Grays, Bradford is a muslim shithole, Grays is a whitish trashy east London suburb...I highly regret ever going and it was a waste of 3 months. I was stupid and young.

Not saying everything is fine, but not the whole picture.

Germany takes like 60% of all (mostly Muslim) asylum seekers in the EU - and their population is still slumping!

The only reason we are growing is because of German and EE immigrants (incl. your people). And they are staying.

I can imagine the process even accelerating once some EE countries go into an economic death spiral due to their demographic crisis. Moldova and the Baltics losing half of their population in one generation? There's no way their economy is going to get out of that hole. They could as well disband the country and all leave; which they might just do.

If there is some truth to EE saving Europe it's because they're leaving for the West, bolstering our numbers.

I am based and all that shit, but I just don't like people and am socially anxious, I do make a good amount of money around 2,200 euros after tax.

He is questionable even from american or european standpoint. Sure, he says the things some people think to gain trust in alt-right/nationalist circles. But what he is is a mole. Who he's working for is debatable.

Sure Trump is better than Hillary from cultural standpoint. Otherwise, almost the same.

Well... If you prefer Putin to Trump, then it would be a problem. Most of the people there are Lithuanian patriots and we know for sure about Russia, Putin and Soviets ect.

Why aren't you starting a podcast? there are sites like

ProPatria

Well if you're in just for a lough of any attempt to do something against the leftist narrative - that shows the attitude.

damn nice black pill, not saying you are wrong, but doubt that things will continue the way they are right now, i feel like something has got to give and something big will happen, not sure what, but i don't see a bright future for either the west or the east right now, not sure anymore...maybe Iran can be the saviour and nuke Israel or something, but doubt that..

Well we have fewer young people in Lithuania, cause many emigrated. But those young people give birth to more kids (total fertility rate) , than Russians...

How much of those Russian births are Tatar, Muslim or Central Asian? Native Russian fertility rate is probably around 1,50

Btw. Russian births are declining 4 years in a row. So as the fertility rate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia

You can rebuild the nation on Muslim/Mongol babies, senpai :)

im not starting a podcast because i am busy i work in programming and don't have the time to dedicate to this, I work like 40 hours a week, I am busy as it is. just for a laugh? idk not really but i am saddened by the situation and sometimes memes and laughing can be a good solution, im not pro putin he is jew controlled as well as trump, as for the soviets they sucked but one positive was the population was steadily decreasing instead of steadily decreasing like now.

is this a place of worship?

>stop hurting my feelings

No.

pretty sure it's some kind of pagan place, looks nice, where is it? some small ass town?

Well you don't necessary to be social. Just don't counter-signal or in-fight.
Every Lithuanian is valuable cause we are brothers by blood (Genetics) and by culture. You can laugh, but that's my attitude.

Mhm, Trump is okay for me... He did not invaded Syria. He did bomb them slightly just for appeasing to Neocons. He is still to weak to change much.

But he is allowing cultural change to take place. Right-wing change. That's the most important...
Of all the leaders I like Orban the most

im not infighting at all, other then my inner disgust at race mixers, alcoholics, and other degenerates but that's not infighting that is just having values and realising that some people are too far gone.

romuva temple

it looks very comfy desu

Who made this map?
how are we loosing only 7% of the pop, but Slovenia looses 23%.
the map looks fake.

Good. People in that group are serious. No larpers. Have, jobs, business or if younger - study.
Don't be black-pilled dude. Life's not worth it :)

Yeah. I agree with you 100 percent on this.

Soviets were fucking marxists though, see

Attached: 29694476_1925007344208161_5445362347814509294_n.jpg (600x831, 67K)

>muh birth rate
So what does birth rate improve for existing population? Name one thing.

...but muuh AI robots and automaton

did ireland get a shit ton more immigrants than Sweden or do they really have a birth rate like that? If so, what are they doing to make it like that?

TFR is irrelevant compared to total births, total births the Russians have an advantage. As already stated the current decline is because there was a shortage of births in the 1990s. The fact that people born in the 1990s are having an impact so early would indicate that Russians are reproducing earlier than people in other European nations as there is only about a 25 year gap between the low point of the 1990s and the impact on births.

Additionally we note that the source for the births in 2017 is incomplete as it is listed as preliminary results, indicating there is more data to be compiled before the final.

Additionally we notice even if the results are finalized when comparing Chechnya's births for 2017 to the total births we see Chechnya is about 1% of the total Russian population and is 1.8% of births. This indicates then that non-Europeans/non-whites who are around 10% of ethnic groups in Russia make up 18% of births, meaning 82% are ethnic European. Slavic peoples total about 86% of Russia, we can assume they make up 75% of births.

Overall Russia's fertility would be far worse without Putin than with. The impact of the EU on Lithuanian fertility is much worse as young Lithuanians are moved westwards and brainwashed into the culture of large cities like Paris and London which is inherently cancerous to the historical cultures of eastern europe.

What you will get is: fully automated check-out in shops and fast food chains. Self-driving cars. Any warehouse job being automated, even the paperwork. Algorithms writing news articles and even fiction. And many more jobs becoming obsolete that we can't even think of right now.
That's what the coming decades have in store for us. Believe me, the LAST thing you want is to import millions of low-skilled, aggressive young males who will find themselves with nothing better to do than to rampage through your little country.
A demographic reduction is actually the BEST that could happen to us, but of course short term, the transition will still be difficult and of course the companies don't want to lose the golden goose which transforms tax payer money into welfare and then into new customers who buy shit with that tax money, effectively transferring the wealth from the tax payer/government to the corporate business.

more like start listening to facts, faggot
2015: men in Poland - 18,6 million, women 19,8 million

YES. Exclusive for the Balts. It's in Latvia.
In Lithuania we have some places like this

Attached: GU0A0437-1170x780.jpg (1170x780, 177K)

>Trump bombed semite subhumans
>therefore he is bad

Latvia.
But this in Lithuania

Attached: 2.jpg (1748x1240, 1.33M)

That map was made by a king retard of retard. Sweden has an -80% birth rate. They are practically extinct in 2050.

Well if so. We think alike on this.

why would you bring arabs and shit ?
bring whites
make it easy for whites, and whites only, migrate to your country from places that are going to shit, like south africa, also france and britain soon
make it a safe heaven for white people and you'll have a prosperous country

important notice, jews arent white
if you bring jews together they'll cry for diversity and sabotage the whole thing down

Oh i know, let us count ants too, those are Swedish also and then lets count also parasites in Muslim asses, Swedes will survive!

factsmaps.com/projected-population-change-european-countries-2017-2050/

You're right, Slovenia/Croatia looks odd.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pl.html

65 years and over: 16.86% (male 2,560,847/female 3,924,452) (2017 est.)

The difference between old men and old women is observed in every single nation, are you really under the impression that it matters?

25-54 years: 43.48% (male 8,447,418/female 8,283,757)

This is the group that actually matters

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mx.html

25-54 years: 40.81% (male 24,550,848/female 26,282,836)

By comparison Mexico has a massive deficit of men in this age group

Oh look here, two more Swedish birth rates, hopefully they will be able to open up bank accounts so that GDP can grow.

Attached: 3f0e955990ca028f95c67718c69da75d.jpg (1000x809, 66K)

it helps your country from not dying out, and being stable, I personally would not mind Lithuania to have a population of like 8-10 million, it would be a little more crowded but if they were high qt and not alcoholics that would be a great thing, and funny coming from you slovenia with a population of barely 1 million...if that...

Ireland has the highest birth rate in europe...

EE is saving Europe by exporting their youth to the West where they replace the Germans and English and French alongside the Arabs and niggers.

Western Europe is flush with births because it is flush with the youth of a hundred nations.