TFW you see a Trump Hater who can’t even announce his wife is expecting without throwing a Jab at Trump this is...

TFW you see a Trump Hater who can’t even announce his wife is expecting without throwing a Jab at Trump this is Faggotry on Steroids

Attached: 9923F764-2512-46BC-8825-BEDE498D8262.jpg (1242x1806, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrwZSyPx9jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are Ed and Brian brain damaged or something? How can two brothers be this pathologically obsessed with the President and Twitter?

Are they doing it to piss us off? It's fucking working.

Attached: 1494554133369.jpg (600x300, 67K)

Your guess is good as mines

We better find out soon before our children are poisoned with their vile filth.

Attached: 1495357554313.png (892x457, 481K)

$10 says the kid is going to be black

(((krassenstein)))

Trump cucked Brian Krassenstein in the late 90s, that's why him and his brother are so butthurt all the time

Attached: new-york-post.png (406x497, 358K)

Brian is a pedo

Attached: every fucking time.jpg (1154x444, 64K)

"Democracy" = Jewish control

>Even more reason to fight for what's right and protect our Jewish control!

They're 'progressive' Jews. It's expected.

I fucking hate this shit, and I see it everywhere on the internet. Someone posts a picture of their new puppy, and everyone in the comments is gushing about how cute it is, and then one asshole bursts in like "TRUMP WOULD HAVE KICKED THAT PUPPY IN THE FACE." There was zero reason to make that comment. It was entirely irrelevant, but these sorts of fucking faggots have to virtue signal constantly and make sure everybody knows that they're a "good person (tm)" every chance they get. I didn't support Trump during the election, but I do now, purely out of spite for cockfags like this

>(((krassenstein)))

Yup, supporting the creation of a totalitarian communist state is certainly the best way to preserve our nation's democracy. Goddamn these fucking retards, day of the rope when?

Hope it dies of SIDS.

Attached: 554335435.jpg (482x427, 40K)

look at this video i just found jesse lee vs krassenstein at 3 minute mark he bashes emma the fag girl

youtube.com/watch?v=YrwZSyPx9jA

What is 18 inches long and makes women scream?

SIDS

Attached: 76332.jpg (800x600, 262K)

>Stein

Of course he's a kike too lol

Where I live, you can't even go grocery shopping or to a wedding without people whining about Trump. They think they're commiserating with a comrade but inside I laugh at their misery.

Attached: 1523029130626.png (4872x9348, 1.61M)

Who cares, he's pushing white birth rates on the left. His kids will grow up to resent their limwristed shit idealogy.

They really are mentally ill. All they ever talk about is hate Trump, racism, hate Trump, hate free speech, hate Trump, more gibs, hate Trump...their entire lives are devoted to hating Trump (which really means hating US). We need to purge them, they are completely useless. In fact, worse than useless. They produce nothing, and do everything they can to steal or destroy what others have produced.

>(((our democracy)))

literally me some days after being among people around here

Attached: 1514404922947.png (750x748, 1.61M)

Attached: Jews - As A Jew.jpg (3056x5352, 2.29M)

>stein

Srs question here, why does Trump suck kike dick so much? They hated him, they sabotaged him and most of them still try to hurt him any way they can. Why is he willing to betray his actual supporters to appease them?

Attached: 1523913839472.jpg (770x672, 160K)

Americans can't just be individualists with an opinion they need to transform themselves completely and conform to it like some imaginary cartoon. Pretty hilarious tb,h

>They think they're commiserating with a comrade but inside I laugh at their misery.
Just as planned.jpg

>white man reproducing

beats the fuck out of 99% of people here: trump obsessed dick suckering losers

it has more to do with not getting my wife fired or ostracized at work if anyone knows, which is
a real concern. it's fucking ridiculous and we're still debating whether to move.

my income isn't tied to where i live so if it were just me i wouldn't care.

Lol, I hope his kid gets cancer