Sweden YES!

There's still room for further cuckening there? Amazing.

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/abroad/in-sweden-you-don-t-have-to-deal-with-men-cat-calling-you-in-the-street-1.3443157

>The most notable difference [Between Sweden and Ireland]for me is how women are treated. While it is by no means an equal society, it is much more so than in Ireland, and it’s inspiring to work alongside women who are constantly fighting for a more equal society, such as through the #närmusikentystnar ("when the music is silent") movement.

>In Sweden, you generally don’t have to deal with men cat-calling you on the street; you don’t have to worry about abortion laws violating your fundamental rights, and of course the maternity and paternity leave is wonderful. It’s nice to see men playing a bigger role in raising their children.

Attached: Ireland_Sweden_Cuckening.png (815x760, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kuGiciGwF0Q
youtu.be/BljWsPeoJhg
youtube.com/watch?v=U_WEY0eNVXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>works with musicians like Avicii
not anymore lel

So brave of them to ban cat calling while getting raped a dozen times a night

I think even Somalis can see that that's a man.

Did they actually ban it? Looks like it's just emasculated men to me.

Can't get cat called if you die from a grenade attack

I don't get why she's so worried about getting pregnant there as well. What's with all that?

Kek

lel

Meanwhile, women are afraid to go out at night.

>emasculated men
Such terms are deemed sexist as it tries to imply there's a difference between men and women. All are equal. No differences exist.

>no cat calling
>but rape instead
fair trade

If the whore goes to Malmo wearing summer dress that nogs skip the cat-calling and go right to the holes.

Fucking whore. White female and entertainment industry tool...how low can you get?

Maybe after they chop your balls off differences are less noticeable.

came here to post this
fuck you for larping as a nigger

They can fucking keep her.

Allright, back to the discussion. How much room is there to still cuck Sweden? What's next?

>nice to see men play a bigger role in raising their children
Fuck you. We used to have a huge role and pride in being fathers. Fathers were a strong figure needed to keep a strong structure in the house. You stripped us of that role and fathers are constantly portrayed as goofy sensitive limp wristed faggots who are pussy wiped beyond belief.

The irony is that if they are portrayed like that, and if they "took that from us"... well then it means we suck and are a bunch of weak cunts anyway.

Damn humanity is going to get cucked out of existence, like what even is a man anymore? Just thinking about it makes me puke

>In Sweden, you generally don’t have to deal with men cat-calling you on the street
Well she doesn't, because she's not at all attractive, it'd be a miracle if any man noticed her walking down the street at all.

Yeah, today I'm feeling particularly demoralized and I think unless a major catastrophe happens, liberals will fucking win for good.

Rape with no warning it is then.

Those brutish abortion laws, ravaging the poor helpless ladys of Ireland. Oh the humanity. *flops on floor and starts overacting* OH THE HUMANITY! Cat calling, in the *gasps* ssssstrreeeeeettts. We're literally dancing with the devil here boys. Lock up your dicks, its the only way to stop our lustful desire to rut!

You think I have control on the ads that come out?
You think I have control on the movies made?
You think I have control of the laws and lawmaker?
You think I have control of the diferent policies at work?

I only have control of myself and my acts. While I continue to instil a strong figure in my home and other area of my life. While I continue not to abide by their flawed example of what constitue a father. While I reject any of their concept and morals, I am still just me. A society is a collective and it can't prosper by the action of a few. But it take only a few to get the pendulum swiging the other way...

You fucking idiot

I agree, but they did managed to cuck once very strong masculine societies in very little time.

If they are cucked, it means that they weren't really THAT strong.

At least Swede bettys can finally live unoppressed. Unlike the brutal, relentless trampling they get from patriarchal American “men.”

lmao

"somliga straffar gud med detsamma", look it up its true

>much safety
youtu.be/kuGiciGwF0Q

youtu.be/BljWsPeoJhg

Attached: rapeslets.jpg (1292x684, 101K)

lmao wtf is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=U_WEY0eNVXQ

rape the ones without bracelets?

Attached: kek-vs-moloch.png (406x318, 276K)

Muslims can still do it, it's just a law for white males to follow!

WTF???

Attached: 1512623887431.png (713x611, 26K)

Why, oh why, does something tell me this...(((O'Sullivan)))

I have one correction to this article: Worked* with artists such as Avicii

>Sweden Jews and women have successfully neutered Swedish """""""men"""""""
>literally celebrating no cat-calling while Mohammad rapes another 12 year old
It's not funny because Sweden is like a little slice of the future for everyone else.

Attached: 1522891301604.jpg (748x721, 122K)

WTF!

I have literally never seen a guy anywhere in my suburban area randomly call out to a girl he didn't know and ask to fuck or anything like that

in most western countries cat calling is preferable to rape, what a strange culture this Swedenstan has.

Late to the party my dude

Yeah because they just cut to the chase and rape you over there

Goddamit

Yeah cause she's a 3/10 in Sweden

Yeah, you just get raped or murdered instead.
>Sweden

>abortion laws violating your fundamental rights
>fundamental rights

Attached: 1394477581621.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

It is literally

literally

only the niggest of nigs that do this.It's always the nigs hootin n hollerin in the parking lots and store fronts.

Tell that to sand niggers, niggers and muslimshit you sweden whore piece of shit.

That’s an ugly swed
That’s a 9 in America

>lack of cat calling
that has nothing to do with equality or feminism and should not be brought out like it do. Nordics don't go around talking or yelling at people AT ALL.
That's like writing an article about japs and bowing and turn it to a some anti-bacteria worship.

>It’s nice to see men playing a bigger role in raising their children
Okay this one pissed me off. I guess working does not count as helping to raise a child. I think she has "men" confused with inhuman niggers. Not that I'm against Paternity leave or anything.

The fuck is this shit.

Hey Ireland *hand grenade goes off* you could really *mexican standoff on the streets* learn something *gang rape again* from tolerant *stabbed to death by a """13 y/o""" refugee* Sweden !

>in sweden you dont have to worry about men car calling you in the streets
yea but i hear grenade attacks are common

they do, but it's in arabic so she thinks it's some kind of prayer, when in reality she's being called filthy swedsih whore who will be dicked down

If the west ever gets a hold of it's feminist problem, i sure as hell hope that traitorous virtue signaling cunts like her (and all the other leftwing women) get put into special leftwing-reservations - together with our cultural enrichers...

>being raped is better than being catcalled

Move from your hipster Stockholm apartment and into a Muslim no-go area, you dumb cunt.

You work 9 hours 5/6 days a week, manage all the bills, and pay for our food but you never spend time with me and the kids! I do all the work around the house but all you do is hang out with your guy friends!

Attached: medium_madmom_0.jpg (500x375, 14K)

Attached: ap.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Nah. If shit goes down these women will heel-turn and become loving women who just need a strong white male in their life. What? I never burned coal or advocated the extinction of the white race in my life teehee.

They'll just convert to Islam lel

For sw*des it is

>While it is by no means an equal society

Why do they always claim there is no equality between the genders, yet never properly explain why that is or provide any proof of it? At best they talk about le gender gap which has been disproven again and again. Are they that desperate to cling to their victim role?

>Asking questions
Just fuck them back already

wtf is this, someone explain?