HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING , Q IS LEGIT . PREDICTED 6 HOURS BEFORE TWEET. TRAP CARD ACTIVATED

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING , Q IS LEGIT . PREDICTED 6 HOURS BEFORE TWEET. TRAP CARD ACTIVATED.

Attached: 20180420_190105.jpg (2896x2896, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=8NkNcwzGCfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kSAxcQ5VL5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...Because he read it from people on Jow Forums since it's been discussed for hours also.

Nobody cares

Predicted what exactly

Faggot

I don't know but I'm sick of these geriatric fucks trying to spam their Q shit on this board to keep it alive just so they can make stupid videos on youtube.

This
Fuck off op, you boomer faggot

He's the Jow Forums Nostradamus

Predicted TRUMP CARD. Which means nothing

Attached: 1516487255105.png (645x624, 562K)

>please ignore this

Your soy supply is running out, bugman shill

This.

When I was spending 10+ hours a day monitoring Jow Forums I'd hear all sorts of fantastic things hours to days before the MSM dropped it. I'd read things in the news and be shocked that I flicked past a post that already discussed that.

Jow Forums is an anonymous information drop, unless you're posting something illegal (in which hiroshimoot gets a shiny warrant for) you can post things here and have plausible deniability.

i fucking hate nu/pol/ so fucking much.

s
Call me when they get arrested, larp faggots.

What if Q is Trump?

This

Attached: 1518906745954.jpg (698x680, 134K)

welcome to the club.

You want people to know what's happening right? So as soon as some stupid Boomer fucks start getting into it, all of a sudden it's stupid? You can't awake the population without boomers getting involved. It's like if you wanted the mass population to know Jews are behind everything and once the boomers catch on it's no longer true?

>says "TRUMP card incoming" which means nothing
>this is somehow a prediction
wew

No. It's fucking Zionist disinfo. It's lies and deceit wrapped up in cryptic bullshit. there's nothing of value said. I'm fucking glad that they're being investigated by the FBI. The sooner the faggots behind it get indicted, the better.

shills sayings its bullshit, yet the only screenshot i see doesn't support what they say of 'others' before this. Work harder glow niggers

>Nobody cares

Pfffft, so you stipulate that the President of the United States lurks on Jow Forums; but, the notion of his workers working here is absurd.
Get your shit together.
...and that's w/o even weighing in on Q.
>buncha shill bitches

Trump card = trap card / "counter" = trap . Read Trump's tweet again you fucking shit for brains

I'm b4 the server commits suicide with two thermite charges to the top of the hard disk bay.

you've already come to the conclusion that Q is on Trump's team with no fucking proof. That's your problem. You care more about following Q because you think you're "in the know" rather than doing legitimate research about actual news. Stop being a fucking retard.

>I'm fucking glad that they're being investigated by the FBI
FBI has shit the bed half a dozen times in the last year, now you expect them to arrest a mossad op? Holy shit the delusion.

>post vague shit
>A quarter of it "comes true"
Oh wow. Look at me Morty I'm cold reading!
le based man predicted you would be born a nigger.

THE SUN WILL RUSE TOMORROW

WOAHHHBB DUDE HOW DID YPU KNOW

WOW BRO TOTALLY INCREDBILE YOURE A PROPHET BROO

you fucking retards ruined this board

If Q was on Trump's team and feeing information to the plebs like you then Q wouldn't currently be UNDER FBI CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

Attached: 1500841928166.jpg (2298x1854, 1.64M)

At least its still here

Attached: 1515020834665.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

>DNC makes a move against Trump
>"Trump will do a thing"
>Trump does a thing
>"HOLY SHIT HE WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME"

Trump literally just played a Trump card against the DNC. Are you a fucking brainlet?

Lou Dobbs on Monday
Tick tock
"Troubled"
They had no nukes
CTR LARP
]]]]]]]

Q

>Checked
I still don’t know if I see a real correlation to his tweets...

Attached: 9F636B47-2423-42F2-B633-2EE6D4B4CC59.jpg (764x551, 186K)

Dumb fucks like you would have applied "TRUMP card incoming" to any action Trump would have taken on any issue because you're schizophrenic retards

>Q PREDICTED DIS says the boomer munching on cocks

Attached: 1486266213593.jpg (522x561, 47K)

So what what was North Korea's decision?

DOTR is coming

Predicted that Trump would post something on Twitter today. Holy shit! This is real goys.

Wow check it out guys, I'm Q now too

Attached: 1509012719219.png (604x569, 592K)

sry, try again with something that makes sense.
>Pres campaign currently under investigation.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Q user, Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Q just translates pol into boomer english so boomers can understand what is going on. Then they make a zillion threads about it saying
>q whatever
Thus shitting up the board and doing the aliding for the bots

Kys backwards

Pee
is
stored
in
the
balls

Q

Please leave this board, before I leave this earth.
Checketh them~

Attached: D3939BFA-F17E-4CC4-A449-EC9E6D181F49.jpg (768x960, 106K)

My
dick
is
smaller
then
yours

Q

Czech it

False Q
Union Jack
Rosenstein's lie
Weed

Boom boomer

Q

what does this have to do with the Humanity Party?

Attached: laaame.png (500x700, 417K)

Attached: Qfaggotlarp.jpg (1000x1061, 209K)

that was in the news long before trump posted his tweet, and hours before Q posted his drop

No one is debating that fact

Attached: 275810FC-F88C-4E8B-AC2F-5F1EC4B0877F.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

I'm Real Q
Niggers
Gonna
Nig

Q

Attached: 1502946999931.png (640x1136, 934K)

Yeah hopefully. Maybe Q will tell us ahead of time with some vague non-specific post about nothing again.

Attached: 1469378126716.jpg (436x549, 61K)

Checked and dear lord I can smell that picture through my monitor.

You guys don't realize trump just unloaded everything in that tweet. Awan case, dnc server, Clinton emails. This was a TRUMP CARD unlike most other tweets in recent while.

Attached: 231412.gif (1024x662, 1021K)

I
Fucked
Your
Mothers
Asshole

Q

Prediction: Trump will BTFO someone on twitter in the future

Screenshot this

Trump
Starbucks
Gay CIA Niggers
Happy Family Happy Hour

Q

I’m very glad someone else has noticed this. Right after graduating I didn’t have a real job so had way too much time spent by being here and at double. It feels like you exist a little bit ahead of the curve all the time. Like you’re ahead of most other people.

Maybe Q is DJT.

>88
He can’t keep getting away with it, that radical white supremacy school shooting monster

Attached: 02A73653-8A0E-4D29-9CF9-8371EA237BA8.png (2927x1786, 271K)

If he does within 6 hours sure

Nope
I'm
Yo
Mama

Q

Attached: keebler-elves.png (690x388, 137K)

This is really the only thing that would make sense

It was pretty raunchy shabbos goy

Attached: 571DED43-555D-4229-86A9-15226016A25F.png (635x661, 227K)

I'm
Not
Trump
You
Autistic
Asshole
Q

Q here.
You're all niggers!

I don't believe you

He never said anything about twitter, fucking brainlet. It could not have been more vague. Good thing you facebook fucks are easy to impress.

t. LARPer with zero evidence

Check
These
Repeating
Numbers
Then

Q

Look, I follow Q posts (25, not a faggot boomer), and I think you guys are cancerous as fuck. You aren't helping anything by spamming Jow Forums with more Q shit. Q is entry-level and belongs on twitter, where more normal people will see it.

>Be Donald J. Trump
>Sitting in the Oval Office guzzling Pepsi cola, and fapping to hentai
>Shitpost on Jow Forums for lulz
>No one in the world will ever know it is him

Attached: 9E436339-D14B-45F7-9DBF-C69794E45BFF.png (1024x1024, 521K)

Q
Is
A
LARPING
Faggot

Q

Maybe, but he still provides a useful service in getting people interested in looking into some of this shit.

Attached: 1517790262950.jpg (1027x1379, 650K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8NkNcwzGCfQ

Breaking character for a minute, do you really want more retarded boomer faggots on here? Qanon along with shit like Jow Forums news network only infests the board more. We shouldn't end up like how /b/ did.

why do Juniors neEd a say on gun controll?
Who facilitates this?
Q

>Q
>Queen
>Melania Trump

The EMPRESS is with us... always.

Beats
Me
Mate

Q

Reminder, Alex Jones orchestrates this Q user shit to generate free advertising from boomers.
It's the most autistic thing ever.
BT Barnun trying to use Jow Forums.
Fuck of Q, AKA ALEX JONES's PR TEAM

OMG, you won't believe this either OP...SOMEONE...made fake Starbucks coupons and caused a chimpout...turn on CNN!

It's almost psychedelic, because you don't take too much notice of the information drops. You casually ignore it, since a lot of bullshit and crazy is posted here, and it gets to the back of your memory.

Then you see it on the news and it comes flooding back like a deja vu dream. Jow Forums is a magical place.

Q isn't a LARP since he posts multiple times every fucking day for the last 7 months. No LARPer is that good. It's either deep state ops or its legit. Why would the deep state do an ops against their interest? Even the kike Comedy Central faggots are shilling against Q.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSAxcQ5VL5c

No, like I said it belongs on Twitter. It's cancer on Jow Forums. But the #Qanon hashtag is getting something like a thousand tweets an hour, which is significant for anything on the right.

There are people--a LOT of them-- who are looking into shit like Seth Rich, Loretta Lynch, Epstein, and a ton of other things because of this faggot. I don't know if it's a LARP or not, but don't you think that's valuable? Even a little bit?

Hi uncle donny

you do understand how jewish the boomer meme itself is, don't you? It's among the most basic derail tactics, the adhom attack.
>something you don't like? boomer
>invading your safespace? boomer
>not edgy enough? boomer
Your next attack is going to call me a boomer as well. Q, larp or not, has shown countless faggots and suburban niggers what we already learned. Q, larp or not, has indeed facilitated an easier way to spread the truth. Babysteps, boy.

Attached: The Bard.jpg (850x400, 187K)

Another barely literate fool shitting up Jow Forums once again. Obvious fucking boomer.

You can literally see the God damn fence in this photo you fucking retard

Pretty much my point. It doesn't matter if it's a LARP, it's still feeding baby redpills to normal people, not autistic fucks like us.

Boomers are the generation that unironically destroyed America, the reason we have so many shitskins and kikes in power in the first place. Why wouldn't you hate them?

Attached: photo_2_oath_keeper_0.png (650x750, 19K)

Fucking faggot lol

And Q has some of them serving a useful purpose.

You guys are really bad at your jobs. Your shilling only give credence to whatever thread you invade. Honestly, it's your stupidity that was your downfall.

>wendy wasserman schultz

who?