Would Jow Forums raise someone else's niglet?

Would Jow Forums raise someone else's niglet?

Attached: 1515961976285.png (1118x660, 1.28M)

No, you will take responsibility for your own mistakes because you're the one who made them.

You might as well ask if black lives matter would obey the law

absolutely not.

Attached: 22883450_2427186720839719_1619094887_n.jpg (693x693, 53K)

smart move hiding that mouth

Why is this always posted? Who gives a fuck.

Attached: aFmQMRZ.jpg (657x657, 41K)

the baby looks less nigger, but she keeps being an mutt

Attached: AY.png (948x796, 154K)

I may be a beta bitch loser. But I would never do that.

Real men man up, and don't make excuses like you. Nobody deserves a racist as their father anyway.

Absolutely not. Not only would you be taking care of the mulatto you'd only be kept around to take responsibility away from the woman. It'd all end in her cheating on you, divorce raping you, and making you pay child support for a kid that's not even yours.

Attached: 1520136497320.jpg (1200x1200, 368K)

Shut your fucking nigger mouth

Of course it's my duty to raise chads children

this.

As an American taxpayer I am already taking care of someone elses niglets.

I would raise it up high while throwing it off a roof.

That count?

shes a cutie the other picture was this kid only ugly moment

baby momma are freaks in the bed

Wtf is wrong with this woman? Why does she put so much of herself and child on social media? As a mother you're meant to protect your offspring. What she is doing is atrocious, put herself out there as much as she likes, but she needs to leave the kid out of it. Is she mentally unwell?

I have a strict policy for my life; no plants, pets, or pipsqueaks.

Have a (you) faggot. Also kys

that kid looks like shes going to grow into someone familiar.

Attached: 1502297144108.jpg (440x440, 43K)

Half of you virgin basement dwelling virgins aren't going to have a choice. You're going to be 30 and still single, if you're not making big boy money or look like a male model your choices are slim. I'd take a hot chick with a kid over a fat bitch with no kid.

Jow Forums needs a purge from people like you, multiplying dangerously lately.

I actually had a friend who told me that only a loser wouldn't marry a single mother. He married one and two years later they divorced and she filed child support against him for her three children of which none came from his loins.

Hilarious.

Hypothetical internet bux.

Hey guys let’s talk about racemixing for the 300000 time today, we totally aren’t faggot losers.

-in b4 bump limit

Why does she flare her nostrils like Talcum X

I'm 21 and have a girlfriend, career, my own place.

I send my parents $500 a month to help them out with their retirement. I think I'm a well-rounded adult.

>Giving your kids a binks outside of naps
What a fucking slag

maybe she's part jiggaboo

I was making 75k a year at your age and lived in a beach condo (left home at 18). Fact is, if you're a fat fucking virgin mommas boy you don't have a choice. And you're only getting older.

SAGE

He was 50% correct. After about 25, you don't have a choice. He fucked up and married the wrong one though.

Yes keep this thread going, it’s such a new and fresh discussion that’s totally relevant and not projection

S***

Mate, we're talking about dumb bitch here. Do you really think a dumb cunt that slept with a nigger is smart enough to understand consequences of what she's doing?

What degree or trade did you end up getting into?

Anyone got the screencap where she gets trolled?

that's because of the baby pacifier that is hiding her mouth

Attached: burnthecoal.png (1579x1725, 1.44M)

How out of touch with reality do you have to be to think any man prefers a single mother? Some day you're going to have to look at yourself in the mirror and make a choice. You can stay single forever and never get any pussy, or you can drop your standards. Maybe some day your balls will drop and you'll move out of your parents house and live in the real world with the rest of us men. You'll maybe realize life is not perfect, and you're going to have to make compromises.

If you're over 25 and complaining about single mothers, I got bad news to you fucking nigger.

My cousin is 36, he's dating a girl that's only 22 right now. She lost her virginity to him.

Yes it’s up to page 1! This should be a great political thread I look forward to the substantive discussion! Hope it hits bump limit, but I’ll s*** it

I get that- but no one needs to see the kid. How tf is she gonna feel when she's 16 and finds out the whole world mocked her? If the mother is after money she should cam whore herself. No need for kid to be involved in anything the mother does on line.
Fair call. Sometimes you forget just how stupid many women actually are. I think I give them too much credit.

Say what? The best time to get married is between 30-35. You fucked enough pussies to know what you want. You lived with women so you know what do you expect and what's a deal breaker. You already have a good career.

And you can easily find a woman 10-15 years younger.

You have issues.

The time you should consider raising a kid is if it's completely white, and both parents are dead.
AKA; Some abandoned baby

Yes I have issues because you faggots post 100000000 threads a day about your cuck fantasies. Sag*

Why not?
The future State will have need of test animals for experiments too unethical to use white criminals as test subjects.

Well, I think if father died (military, accident etc.) rising somebody else child ain't a cuckery.

I wouldn’t raise someone else’s baby of any race.

I didn't know mixed kids could have blue eyes and blonde hair, she looks really cute in this picture.

get a fucking clue retard, that's not reality and you know it

yeah 22 year old hotties are out looking for receded hairline beer gut 35 year old men. shut the fuck up

A woman can lose weight. She can't lose the kid.

i want her skull as my trophy

Imagine being THIS dumb and ignorant of genetics. Go back to school, retard.

>Implying the cuck has the responsibility to "man up" and look after another man's fuck up and not the nigger who's seed spawned the mutt.
You guys really have no interest in improving your global image.

Google: Punnet Square

fuck no. once a coal burner always a coal burner. cunt would just use you, cheat on you then get alimony, child support and all your shit in the divorce

May God bless that child but no sorry.

Also GTFO /POL NICARAGUA PRESIDENT IS ESSENTIALLY HILLARY AND IS ATTEMPTING TO SUBJUGATE THE PEOPLE NOW THAT ALL THE HAPPENINGS HAVE HAPPENED. NICARAGUA WILL BE THE FIRST TO TOPPLE THE CABAL IN THEIR COUNTRY. WE MUST HELP THEM KILL AND IMPRISON (((THE PEOPLE IN POWER)))

POWERFUL

spotted the fat bald middle aged dude

Yes. Raise it to kill other niggers.

to be sincere the mother look even more strange he look like a chink in a white skin

average age difference between married couples in the US is 2 years. Refute my point, mother fucker.

No. I want for my own D.N.A. to proliferate.

The irony is shes probably whiter than your mutt ass

No. Even if it's not a nog product. If my options are slim to none I would rather die alone.

I wouldn't even raise someone else's wiglet