Prove to me that the Holocaust never happened

Prove to me that the Holocaust never happened.

Attached: holocaust.jpg (600x450, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/725A7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can't prove a negative

I can't prove a negative claim.
Prove to me that it did.

you can't, there are survivors who can tell you what happened

and there always will be

Do you believe that the Germans, fighting a war on all fronts, would spend extreme resources and manpower to shuttle jews to camps, shave them, disinfect them, and feed them... only to kill them later using a common delousing chemical that doesn't adequately release from pellets at body temperature.

It didn't and to assert that it did occur is an anti-german canard.

Do you believe that Jews would allow themselves to be pushed into a small room where they know they are going to die, and not fight with all their strength to escape? The doors to the """gas chambers""" were made of wood, and could have been easily broken.

Did you see it happen?
No? Didnt happen then onions boy

>Brainlet
>Has a hard time getting Jow Forums to give a shit about his sources, nor convince them so now they are trolling star bucks because it's lulz worthy.
>Only appears in holocaust threads.

>survivors

Attached: pepe-big-laugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Auschwitz had a pool... would they kill millions if they had a god damn pool?

Also there werent even 6 million jews alive at that time

Im a survivor of the holocaust. I said so so therefore it happened

Attached: 1477110455407.jpg (236x236, 8K)

I am a survivor in the gulag and it didn't happen.

No video or picture of actual gassings.
>inB4 muh dead bodies
Yea, from starvation and typus caused by lack of food and supplies, caused by allies bombing railways and transportation
>inB4 muh proof
Literally the first operations of the allies were to bombard shipments to disrupt the enemies.

It did, please read this imgur.com/gallery/725A7

>Mom, I posted it again!

meh, you're not gulag material, try again next year

>and there always will be
C'mon anons how can you not see the obvious

Attached: 1523713696274.jpg (625x626, 78K)

>L luook it did happen, despite it is been showned a thousand times before refuted a hundred times to the point they see it again and ignore it and are to fucking autistic and lazy to use mspaint to point out shit now Jow Forumsacks are focusig on pizzagate.
>Some random shill
>Hitler did not kill jews he was working with them
>Hitler pitied them
>It didn't happen.
>It did happen

Attached: Memelabproject.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Spoibois?

>didn't even bothered reading the link
opinion discarded

>onions boy
I'm out of the loop on the onions thing, can someone explain?

Good points

Why would Germans spend valuable resources to round up Jews in occupied countries?

Were they afraid some Peasant Jews in the Ukrainian Shtetls would charge them a 200% interest loan or what? What was the end goal?

I already did and refuted some bong who got asshurt who than started throwing ad hominems it was hilarious then some mental gymnastics here and there, now I don't give a shit if you want Jow Forumsacks to debunk it like the many of you keep saying
>REFUTE REFUTE IT
like a retard without understand Jow Forums probably even if they did try to debunk your sources and the only reward will be your tears or going apeshit and drink your tears of how you got btfo, but the thing is that will only last like an hour so is not as satasifying, you have to convince them to debunk it or other wise they don't give a shit they make fun of you, while to this day not getting them at all.

Oh there was a Holocaust
but not the one everyone thinks

I can't. But .. why would a country, involved in an expensive war effort, build camps that house hundreds of thousands of jews only to kill them?

Of course it happened, goy. And it's even worse than what they told you in holocaust class.

Attached: 1524042905161.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

Well i believe you

Drink more onions and youll understand basedboy

Faggot MODS banned the word S.O.Y and replaced it with Onions

((mods)) changed s 0 y to onions

Don't worry OP, it'll happen.
You can't meme something for 70 years and not have it happen, it's coming.

Attached: 1523411647246.png (376x397, 322K)

What will happen to a /leftypol/ack like me guys?

Why would they build camps in the first place? I'm asking again, why waste resources rounding up peasant Jews in Eastern Europe who live in ratty villages and don't have a pot to piss in? What was the purpose?

Also another thing the comments in the link you sent me a few manage to refute it in just a few words.

has a single holocaust denier even read mein kampf? hitler was fucking obsessed with jews, the dude was a nut job

search onionboys in duckduckgo pics.... MODS PEDO CONFIRMED. CANT MAKE MEMES LIKE THIS MODS IF I GET CP ON MY SEARCHES YOU FUCKERS !!!!

Some say it was to test out cutting edge techonolgy

Attached: 1524042604272.png (851x1132, 873K)

What version did you read? They are many versions that edited just to make hitler a maniac, because the mein kampf I read doesn't talk about the jews all that much.

" "If you don't 100% agree with my tractate of a blogpost, you're clearly a evil anti-semitic conspiracy nut""
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What kind of fucking blogposting debunks are these?

Attached: hmmm.jpg.png (1110x1080, 691K)

Attached: TruthWW2JewsMeme-1.jpg (711x662, 323K)

No one dictates how or when meme magic culminates.
I only know that I can sense it coming in hot and millions of jews do too, they're losing their minds.

Attached: auschwitz_deesillustration.jpg (500x467, 50K)

>What will happen to a /leftypol/ack like me guys?

well, do you live in a fascist shit hole? i don't think westerners have anything to worry about other than white bois who turn mass shooter or literal bombing terrorists. there's not enough of them in the west for another beta uprising but there may be in the east

Learn about logical fallacies faggot

No doubt there are sensationalistic lies about the holocaust, just like write sensational stories for centuries like Jews rounding up young Christian boys to turn them into Matzo. At the end of the day you have to look at the totality of the story, there was no good strategic reason to round up all of Europe's Jewry UNLESS you intended to kill them. You already took the rich Jew's wealth in the West, why bother with the peasants in the East?

I don't know, goy. Maybe they needed to feed the local zoo animals...

Attached: 1524044740473.jpg (588x1024, 134K)

>there was no good strategic reason to round up all of Europe's Jewry UNLESS you intended to kill them
Except for all those pesky jew-led commie revolts. They did a fuck ton more than American nips did and we still locked all of them up without batting a lash.

Because if you honestly think you are really debunking anyone with these you are such dumb fucking faggots, I heard funny shit like repeating "EBUL NAZIES" now the meme is coming true, I am gonna read it to see what ridicolous shit is in there, oh ya if you think you are convincing anyone with these so called "debunks" then by god you are fucking brainlets and so far an embarrassment, jesus /leftypol/ can provide way better debunks than this, no wonder hardly any Jow Forumstard takes you seriously or straight up makes fun of you taunt you or insult you, these blogposts are straight up retarded, welp gotta read more to see the retardation of these "debunks.

MAYBE *YOU* CAN'T.
YOU CAN'T EVEN FINISH A SENTENCE, IDIOT.
IDIOT.

PROVE THERE ISN'T A DOG IN YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW.
TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE. NO DOG? THEN THERE ISN'T A FUCKING DOG.

THIS IS MEME LOGIC USED BY PSEUDS TO BYPASS GOD ARGUMENTS
STOP BEING SUCH A COLOSSAL DWEEB

NEANDERTHALIC MEME FLAG POSTERS DON'T BELIEVE IN TESTIMONIALS, USED IN COURT SINCE FUCKING CIVILIZATION BEGAN. BECAUSE ANONYMOUS POSTERS ON THE INTERNET ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.
BRILLIANT.

>No doubt there are sensationalistic lies about the holocaust, just like write sensational stories for centuries like Jews rounding up young Christian boys to turn them into Matzo.
Tay-Sachs, nigger. Why wouldn't they source their blood from the goym they see as cattle?

Attached: 1524046120195.jpg (569x338, 40K)

Attached: 1524043019046.jpg (713x757, 162K)

Got any on the lampshades and soap?
Always good for a laugh, I can't wait to make all this stuff real.

It was never their intention.

The burden of proof falls on the ones who claim it happened. You failed, time and again. We have no duty to prove anything.

Attached: HoloHoaxers.png (1334x2465, 504K)

aren't survivors evidence to the contrary?

Not when claim after claim is proven false.
We're working on schematics to realize their dreams, though.

>prove a negative

Hey OP, I need you to prove for me that wizards never existed. Can't do it huh? Well tough luck, I guess that means wizards exist.

Attached: 1521595934905.gif (350x290, 1.96M)

I should've worded the question better