RIP HOUSING BUBBLE

THANK YOU TRUMP

Attached: 1517597679457.png (1140x683, 904K)

Millennials don't care. None of us own homes and never will.

Pls crash everything I want to short and buy. As for homes, not interested at the moment. US is in the middle of massive demographic change and settling down is out of the question.

>Gomez Kowalczyk
>mexican polish mutt
doesn't get more american than that

>and never will.
>housing bubble bursts

do you think that's one person?

>just bought a house in hongcouver

fuck off demoralizing shill

I'm excited to see what the termination of SALT exemptions does for California homeowners. Buying a 900 sq ft 2 br for a half million dollars? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I see a house as an investment, rent I pay that i get back when I sell it. My wife and I just got to the point where we can afford a house and the rates jump, fuck.

top kek, yes they do.

>pretty decent job (65kish for a two year degree)
>grandmother passes away and come into about 50k after taxes
>Buy house to avoid the rent trap
>3/2 nice yard, good neighborhood, close to work
>get a roommate to cover most of the mortgage
>first year property value jumps 50k
>protest
>indecipherable results
>second year property value jumps another 25k
>protest
>indecipherable results
>land value up 100k as of 3.5 years I've owned the house

The best part is that I've got into multiple fights with my bank because I'll pay triple or quadruple what I owe some months just to pay it off earlier and I actually had to threatened to get a lawyer, because they refused to take my money (???), obviously because they want interest.

Same thing happened with my car. They told me to stop sending double payments as if I didn't know I was giving them double what I owed them.

I pay double my minimum for my student loans, haven't gotten a call, i guess the silver lining to federally subsidized loans is that they're happy to take your money sooner rather than later.

>mfw have enough $$$ in the bank to almost buy a modest home outright

Sure feels good living in the south where houses don't cost 1/2 a million. Enjoy your perpetual debt coastalfags.

Attached: 1474231051129.jpg (200x200, 17K)

>I actually had to threatened to get a lawyer, because they refused to take my money

Attached: 1512441890649.jpg (576x521, 65K)

onions

Read on the studies released by the banks, easily found on Google. The majority of millennials see homes as good investments and want one

Wait wat? He took over the Federal Reserve too????? RRRrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee

>chinese don't give a shit how pricey it is
>they're rich so pay any price
>americans suffer because we can't buy houses at insane prices that the chinese come over and take
>americans keep selling these fucking houses to the chinese because they want more money than its worth
>BY MY OWN FUCKING WHITE BROTHERS

California will enact state legislation to get around it.

Reeeeeeeee

You’re mortgage will cost nearly twice as much as the House is worth. Your equity never even comes close to matching the mortgage

If you're poor with student loans, you know you get the interest back off student loans once you pay the loan off if they're federal on your tax return.

Again, ???

Next time I'm going to just have cash outright and just throw literal money at the dealership salesperson and ask them when I've given enough.

That is the Fed. And they should have raised rates during the election. Trump was right.

This.

This rate is ridiculous for a 30yr mortgage.. It's the top 1% from countries like India and China(each of them are like 2billion ppl) come here and buying all the shit up

>want
>can afford

Pick one

I own a 463k house paid for.

wrong, you just dont try hard enough or fell for the student loan jew, should have done a trade school, but working in 100+ or 40 F is to manly for alot on here.

Attached: this fucking guy.gif (320x240, 2.05M)

Still near historic lows

grats, did you beat the loan jew? I paid mine off in 3 working 2 jobs. When you realize you pay for a second house in interest over 30 years, you see things from the correct perspective.

Yeah I'm moving to Eastern Europe, fuck this