Jow Forums is god

When will Jow Forums and /b/ realise that Jow Forums can alter reality on a massive scale due to the immense conflagration of collective autism that is found on this site? You guys don't realise that meme magic is serious, you can meme anything into reality by shitposting and sperging? All this stuff, all the bizarre coincidences, timeline shifts its all because of YOU! The universe is on your side, all you have to do is know that. The human psyche is god, reality is subjective. Give it a try. Anything you want. Anything we need. Meme it into existence. That is quite literally how the universe works. Dont let the kikels and ayy's get you down, this power is what they fear, and why they want you dead. Awaken.

Attached: 1524016225944.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Slow thread day?

>When will Jow Forums and /b/ realise that Jow Forums can alter reality on a massive scale
>Why won't anyone respond to my autistic post

So lame. sage

Attached: Orang.png (640x480, 215K)

OP is a faggot if i get digits

Attached: 1519235940878.jpg (500x500, 178K)

it's national penis inspection weekend

u wot

Attached: th (2).jpg (300x200, 18K)

Fake
I never had GF and always dream of it and always partake in feels thread

fuck you OP

also pol was wrong about mitt romney in 2012

I want cyberpunk post apocalypse

Attached: plebmage.jpg (480x475, 25K)

You can't meme shit anywhere because you're not funny or creative enough or good enough with photoshop, for anyone to care. This is basically The Secret: Post on Jow Forums Edition
You can meme things into affecting the actual world but that's not going to happen unless you're funny/lucky and whatever you're doing so happens to conform with what Jow Forums already thinks. Forced memes fizzle and die if no one else is behind them or sees value in them.

Attached: goysclub.jpg (480x682, 64K)

Ok then, I want to be absurdly fucking rich.

Attached: 1500086009585.jpg (2000x2064, 3.99M)

Attached: 1505788966679.jpg (480x515, 142K)

>human psyche is god, reality is subjective.
beat it shlomo

Learn to read Jamal
No point desu these niggers are too dense to understand meme magic we were successfully subverted into giving up our powers

If I do
Trips he’s an Onion eater

Everyone but me gotta learn that. You don't know but Jow Forums is powerful

Attached: B981FA7E-A28F-4B8F-B190-AE902B50F05B.png (1080x1080, 497K)

Enjoy ban troll

It’s around 800 active posters. Not a massive group. The rest of the visitors just lurk.

That can't be true i would know all the 800 people if that was the case

millions of lurkers tho

To fucking autistic to realize our power.

Attached: meanwhile....jpg (790x782, 119K)

How do you know this ?

Attached: 07826519607c47cfde5bda65f823fc53.gif (434x500, 1.89M)

Learn to read pajeet

Millions of posters, only a few hundred thousand advance 4chin lurkers who know how to hurdle the easily startled herd of sheep that is "Mainstream Consciousness"

LURK MOAR

t. Jamal

An estimate based on how traffic fluctuates then I applied the formula for forums which is less 2% of unique visitors will be active posters.
You must also reduce the number you get further because when you get banned people just flush the cash and reset router or post from a different place.
800 people is quite a lot btw.
And yes that means we are specially retarded in here. The chosen ones.

Now if only stormfags would stop screaming jews for a day we could get something done.

Your mom.

shitty
>MUH CIA
It's Jews.

The number is much higher

>acient

I've seen academic fags make active poster estimates in the multiple tens of thousands. Nice "calculation" but there is an autist getting paid to publish those real stats

who cares

hmm let me test that out

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: 1509858077853.jpg (713x519, 58K)

i wish i met you irl

The superbowl was amazing. Trump had just won and lefties were looking for anything to have on him. His prediction didnt look so good at first, at half time they were down by 27 points.
Then we did a ritual.
An hour later the score got tied and went into overtime, a superbowl first, nevermind the ridiculous point spread recovery. I remember even mourning Joe tweeted about how wrong Trump was, then an hour later, "wow".
I really believe us raising up our hands like the spirit bomb in DBZ did something

Attached: 1516415501908.jpg (608x1024, 128K)

/x/ has whole archives or research on this
Or did u already read em all...

Link

If thats true why are the kikes still pulling their tricks

Attached: days-without-1-jewish-tricks-no-days-without-jewish-tricks-21703920.png (500x396, 97K)

This thread made Jow Forums's autism level grow by 2000%

Still not enough. Back to drawing board it is

Attached: 1518870106550.png (315x315, 53K)