Supermajority

If the GOP achieves a supermajority in the 2018 midterms (looking likely at this point), what can we accomplish? How will America change?

Attached: sdfsdf.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

nothing important im guessing

More money for Israel probably

I don't know why you would think a GOP supermajority would be likely this year but . . .
This. The GOP has been practically useless for years.

Plenty of neocon shits and RINOs would still block Trump from getting anything done.
However, Democrats would release a massive salt mine with the possibility of completely falling apart and creating new parties.

I dunno. McCain dies of lack of attention, Ginsburg dies a shitting death, Kennedy retires, and people are faced with the choice of bending the knee or having their knees broken. The GOP is going to be destroyed and reborn.

Constitutional amendment making abortion and nonwhite immigration illegal.

Strong protections for first amendment online.

Nationwide conceal carry.

Death penalty for drug dealers.

Those are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

>If the GOP achieves a supermajority in the 2018 midterms
Holy shit...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...
гы-гы ы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Attached: dead_dotard_lurching.png (1033x721, 653K)

>If the GOP achieves a supermajority in the 2018 midterms (looking likely at this point), what can we accomplish? How will America change?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: bluewave.jpg (259x194, 8K)

These are the kinds of things I'm hoping for. The sky's really the limit.

>w-we'll surely stop drumpf this time!

>When you lose elections in areas like PA-18 with 20 point Republican lean but think you won't get utterly wiped out

Attached: Orang.png (640x480, 215K)

With Trump you never know.

Haven't been paying attention to the forecasts? DEMs will take both House and Senate and begin impeachment process. The parties will spend the next 2 years fighting and accomplishing nothing.

>Haven't been paying attention to the forecasts?

Which forecasts? The forecasts from the same people who predicted a Hillary landslide?

Attached: 1515992933010.jpg (492x449, 48K)

This is a shill thread.

But they didn't have Stormy Daniels last time.

Republicans only need 4 governors seats to switch to be able to add amendments to the constitution

How is this a shill thread? We're discussing politics on a politics board.

Lol oh no Trump fucks women you guys

The same fucktards who said Shillary was winning? Those forecasts?

END THE 16TH AMENDMENT

Is this done by a 2/3s majority? I don't actually know the logistics behind this.

>Senator Corker
>not seeking reelection

Un the Dems are on track to lose four more Senate seats.

Dems are forcast to lose more Senate seats.

>Constitutional amendment making abortion and nonwhite immigration illegal.
Wtf is with republicans and abortion shit. Its better to get rid of the nog earlier than later after a lifetime of gibs

GOP is full of cuckservatives. Nothing will change.

Are you retarded? Have you not been paying attention to the countless Reblikikes not running for re-election and the ones losing seats all over the country?

Something important I'm gassing...

Attached: tmp_16279-15241805434009088881807782184308.jpg (499x668, 70K)

we can finally start SUPER WINNING but only if all you guys chip in and get your local GOP reps or conservatives elected. NO KEKS OR RINOS WHATSOEVER. DO NOT COMPROMISE. NO KEKS. ONLY TRUMPS FOR SENATORS

Fucking lol. There's less than 0 chance the GOP gains seats in November. If you left Jow Forums and Breitbart you'd know most of the country hates Republicans and can't wait to vote blue

>I don't know what Senate seats are up this year

let me educate you on how to amend the constitution:2/3 vote both house and senate, followed by 3/4 states voting with 3/4 of the popular vote....never going to happened. see, u can learn something everyday.

This. It's over for republicans.

What? I thought the Dems would win the house but still lose the senate.

>Fucking lol. There's less than 0 chance the GOP gains seats
because all the people who voted for Trumps band wagon have all of a sudden decided they want more fag bathrooms and kids on hormones. Good luck with that

Not much as most Republicans in office are Neocons and cowards. They had 3 separate chances to pass pro-gun legislation but caved all three times due to (((active shooters))).
We would likely see another Constitutionalist SCOTUS pick or two after someone retires and Ginsburg finally crumbles into dust after being exposed to sunlight though.