What does Jow Forums think of changing the Australian flag?

In principle; not "What should we change it to?".

Personally I would like to see it changed to something a little more unique. I think a "stronger" flag can serve as a rallying point.

Attached: WEB_australian-sporting-flag_pe_c3_20160120.jpg (450x280, 30K)

I don't think we should ever change it, because they will never give us good flag. I would keep the current one even after UK has replaced theirs with a crescent.

Attached: 1508072266113.png (673x443, 15K)

>can serve as a rallying point
Who you gonna rally? Chinks? Niggers? It ain't worth it. Don't abandon your history and don't forget who the real enemy is.

Attached: j.png (887x1023, 33K)

Do you really want to end up like the leaf?

It isn't abandoning history. I would like stronger ties with the commonwealth. CAN,UK,NZ at least.

Just replace the Union Jack with a boxing kangaroo.

fuck off cunt the Australian flag is holy

Attached: 31100320_593837084313493_6403349295449243648_n.jpg (685x474, 56K)

>I would like stronger ties with the commonwealth.
By abandoning the British flag? What? I mean you should, Britain is fucked, but Australia doesn't have to be too.

Why bother? The perfect flag was already made in 1777.

We’re whiter than Canada

Get rid of your bullshit monarchy and have nothing to do with the queen m8. You are your own people and with that you should fly that flag high.

Attached: ostrich-04.jpg (598x545, 40K)

when NZ had their flag referendum i heard that there was a rich chinese guy who helped fund the referendum, probably to see how close NZ is to losing its euro identity so the chinese can overtake it

Even a leaf is better than a cuckstamp

No you're not, you just don't understand census. Yours is the worst, most pathetic western European country (this includes Canada, the US, Australia, and New Zealand) on the planet. You have fallen the furthest. France is glad to be second place to you in this. The US may be Jewier, but you trump them in every other regard but whiteness. The JewK is dead, drool Britannia.

that's like saying you're whiter than USA at this point, friendo

can we be flag bros?

It's going to change anyway.

Attached: 7490-004-415899A0.jpg (600x400, 21K)

though the main issue with the UK was always that the best and boldest went out and conquered better places to live (and didn't go back)

who's the prison island, now?

kys

For it. Change to pic related.
Tge flag should have inly red white and blue in it any other colours are pleb tier.

Attached: images.png (783x391, 11K)

No. Yellow and green in a flag are nigger tier.

No

>changing the Australian flag
No need. Especially if it becomes some shitty tri-colour like the spatter of unoriginal and uninspiring European shitter-flags. Seriously fuck tri-colour flags, and fuck everyong who advocates for them.

Bah, you never should have changed it from the old one.

Attached: Australia Flag_of_Australia_(The_Simpsons).jpg (4128x2322, 665K)

your not good at reading are you

Our blue flag with the union jack represents our Anglo-Celtic descent so no.

Don't you fucking dare (((mate)))

we change it when NZ does to be very similar again

people cant see the diff between a flag and a logo

There was an Australian quoted at the time of a past debate, said something like:
>‘The Union Jack represents where we came from and the stars where we’re going to.’
It’s been your flag since 1901, designed and selected by born-and-raised Australians, and under which so many proud Australians have fought, bled and died, sanctifying it with their sacrifice. It has gained an iconic status of its own, regardless of which flag is in its canton and irrespective of what fate befalls my own country.
Changing it now will do nothing to solve the many problems besetting Australia (many of them the same problems affecting all Western nations), and only embolden the Left and other enemies of civilisation. And it only further widen the increasing divide between your country and my own.
It’s Australia’s decision to make, I can only wish you well and offer sad regret should you ever allow your flag to be changed.

Attached: BetterTogether.jpg (800x794, 114K)

No point until chink majority

>a rich chinese guy who helped fund the referendum,
nah that was just John Key begging him for support for this in return continued Chinese support for the national party

Attached: aus-h.png (637x432, 46K)

This desu senpai

Attached: IMG_6317.jpg (1062x562, 77K)

would you guys be for or against us becoming a state?

Why would they object? You’d be one star amongst 51 others and have zero influence. Then your country can become part of the Greater Mexico that the US is becoming. MAGA! 4D chess, dude!

>a state?
why not 6 states

>What does Jow Forums think of changing the Australian flag?

I think there's better ways to spend taxes
Keep the flag as it is; costs 0
Change the flag; Costs about as much as replacing every flag in the country + design costs for the flag

Six states. I am for it as long as Chink-Australian citizens aren't given American citizenship and Mestizo-Americans and African-Americans aren't allowed unrestrained travel to Australia.

That is clearly an emu, sir. Please correct your filename.

I had six stars on that flag for all six Australian states. We could even make NZ two states. Canada could add nine more. Quebec is not allowed.

This is my pan-Anglo Ba'athist flag. A star for CA, AU, NZ, UK, and US.

Attached: Anglo Ba'athist Party.png (864x576, 5K)

I'm okay with abos because any that have an IQ high enough to book a flight to the US and pay for it are probably mostly Anglo anyway

>We could even make NZ two states.
I would really not want to join a fiscally irresponsible union compared to NZ

Attached: NZ Finances.png (782x693, 26K)

Blegh. Just the thought of uniting with the UK or Canada is sickening. Too many rapefugees and not enough free speech. I like the Aussies and Kiwis, tho.

Has Emu community agreed to this changes?

i like your thinking

Yes lets change the flag, become a republic and let in more rapefugees. Change is good.

Yeah I don't fucking blame you

US fiscally is almost greek tier

Whiter than you Muham- shit

I'd like it changed. Haven't seen an alternative I've liked yet though.

this with emu instead ostrich

Attached: Flag_of_Světisce.svg.png (1280x854, 92K)