Pol: #1 white nationalist recruiting center

How does it feel to be number 1 pol?

Attached: the_right_stuff_bar_chart.001.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKp3AYhPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One rule

Attached: 1516592208787.jpg (785x590, 63K)

seriously how the fuck did Jared Taylor managed to tie pol by himself? that man is a God

(((TRS)))

Attached: 1524007469735.png (245x308, 93K)

I'm proud of you Murdoch, you managed to get 2/3 of Jow Forums's number despite being a small offshoot and constantly getting shoa'd.

dat sample size tho

yeah its low but its still fun to check

Man, I FUCKING LOVE THE WHITE RACE. You have no idea. I am so fucking thankful to have such an intelligent leader as Mike Enoch on our side. The movement has NEVER been stronger. The white race is the most important thing in my life and we must preserve it. All the haters calling Mike a Jew or telling him they don't belong are just haters! Ethnonationalism is the only way forward go-...uh I mean guys. My dick gets hard just thinking about how amazing Israel is. It's like a bastion of what we should turn our country into right? Fighting every day on the internet to preserve the ideals that come with having white skin obvious is a tough burden, but its something everyone has to do, you all have to do your part. If you're not bringing up white ideals in every conversation you have then you're doing it wrong. I don't even care that nobody knows where Mike came from or who decided he's a leader. If Spencer says he is, well then, shit, I agree. I don't even care that I don't know where Richard Spencer came from. It's obvious that he's as authentic as can be and his struggle for the white race is my struggle.

Attached: 1519051915872.png (1200x1200, 341K)

>pol

Attached: o32546_.gif (496x368, 2.62M)

Mike Enoch is a champion. Charisma, authenticity, intelligence…He has it all. We are fucking BLESSED boys, BLESSED! There is nobody I would rather have to lead the White race onwards and upwards. We need to disregard his judaic background and his subversive actions. I trust the greater plan, and although we may not know the full situation I will stand by Mike Peinovich’s side. Im with him all the way for better or worse. We’re on the cusp of a great revolution and with leaders like Richard Spencer and Mike Peinovich we can’t go wrong. The Alt-Right was the best thing to ever happen to me in my life. White Nationalism is my calling and I know that this was I was made to do. My people. Together we will usher in an era of White greatness the likes of which this world has never seen before.

Attached: 1503922061418.png (1200x1200, 369K)

i hope its a pasta and youre not actually typing all this

Attached: feelsgood.jpg (200x217, 14K)

>stormfags are taking over Jow Forums
We need to throw both stormfags and commies out of the helicopters.

dude pol is basically a far right board. like... how fucking new do you need to be to not know that? even the libertarians here are of a much edgier variety that your standard libertarian

>Ben Shapiro

Yeah the white race is doomed.

Attached: 1511989850343.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Fuck up, pussy.

Attached: image.jpg (360x245, 43K)

You're insane

>amerimutt intellectuals

Just call them what they are. Shartskins.

Attached: image.jpg (470x361, 84K)

no william pierce??? pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

Attached: pierce2.jpg (600x529, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKp3AYhPA

Attached: pierce1.jpg (1024x576, 450K)