Why do people think that racists are low IQ?

Why do people think that racists are low IQ?

Attached: nazi_leader_iqs.jpg (1399x837, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1454898485379.png (1386x1746, 1.72M)

I'm sure none of those were racist at all. They didn't care about negroes.

You demonstrate low IQ by being amazed at the fact that leaders of some movement had high IQ.

Also, all of those high IQ idols of yours cried like bitches and claimed they didn't know shit. Except Streicher.

Why do you sound so salty about it?

Attached: im jewish.jpg (536x489, 42K)

I don't?
I'm just telling you your argument is shit. Leaders of any movement will have a high IQ. Ironically the guy with the biggest IQ on that list wasn't even a Nazi.

>I don't?
lol you sound like you're crying into the keyboard, screaming at the screen:
>all of those high IQ idols of yours
Wew...
>cried like bitches...THEY CRIED! THEY CRIED LIKE BITCHES! THEY DID!
lol

Attached: 1523585017311.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

jewish inversion tricks.. racist (race realists) are high IQ (since they have superior understanding of statistics and math)

low IQ looser detected

It is true what you are saying. But it isn't an argument against what OP said.

Please stay on topic user.

Because IQ and racism is a reverse bell curve. The dumbest of us and the smartest of us are likely to be racist, while normies are less likely.

However the reasons for why the racial bias exists is very different for the idiot and the genius. Idiots are racist because of tribalistic thinking and nepotism. Geniuses are racist because they are more intellectually honest and thus are able to accept the fact that there is no special reason to hold humans to a different standard than dog breeds when examining data from a genetic standpoint.

This makes Jow Forums a very unique board to be in, because almost everyone here is either a genius or a complete mouthbreather. So you get white christian nationalist retards mixed in the far right skeptic community. We legit have almost no one here with an IQ between 95-105. Were all freaks, one way or another, and that's why this board is so fascinating. Horrible, deranged, and yet absolutely beautiful.

Attached: dali-time.jpg (650x441, 41K)

>the most based nazi was also the dumbest
rip in peace Streicher

Or, maybe the word racism isn't objectively defined?

>We legit have almost no one here with an IQ between 95-105
I think you're forgetting the Shills and the occasional leftypol raid.

>Idiots are racist because of tribalistic thinking and nepotism
And in a certain sense, intelligent behavior is manifest without the baggage of ideology. I almot wonder if there isn't a certain superiority in those whose behavior reflects reality just by instinct. Those who require years of study and reflection to align their choices with reality are less functional in the long run than those whose instincts set them on the right path. There are realistic types of high intelligence, and fantasist types of high intelligence; the latter is degenerate.

they don't, it's just standard propaganda. Love is hate, war is peace and all that crap

unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

bump

because those people themselves are low IQ. They cannot perform and act upon pattern recognition.

No one will ever deny there are certain advantages to being unintelligent, but the greater mental pain and sense of uncertainty of the the intelligent person is rewarded by a larger potential cap.

>Also, all of those high IQ idols of yours cried like bitches and claimed they didn't know shit.

>get charged with war crimes
>claim they knew nothing, they saw nothing, just following der fuhrer's orders

It's almost like they were trying to save their own skin by claiming dumb, which is the reason why we tested their IQ to determine if they had conscious thought throughout the war, you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1518406497482.gif (200x150, 1.22M)

Because racism is evil n shit.

Nazi's weren't racist. Fucking mutt

Because most people are not racist nor smart, yet want to feel smart. So they fall for a bait article aiming at the group they are part of, that is being implied to be high IQ by the article and (((studies))) = polls(usually) and we both know how that ends.

Attached: poll_reliability.png (605x490, 114K)

There's retard racist "I don't like it because it's different" and then there's experience racist "I tried judging them by their actions and got to the same result."

Attached: mascot finger.jpg (1280x848, 368K)

Speer seems low. Keitel, joedl, rippentrop seem very high, they were all incompetent imbeciles.