Ok this is it, the real redpill. Read this. Understand this. Share this

Being happy is easy; just be happy. When you drop everything, what is then left there, in that nothing, where there is supposed to be nothing left. Begins to shine. That, i say, would be happiness, eternal love, god, whatever. Happiness is what happens when we drop everything. Drop all objects. Usually the idea of self is the last thing we want to do.

We all are happy, but we don’t know it. There is an ”I” between us and the happiness. Lose the ”I” and there would be nothing left, but love, and happiness. The world would shine, but we do not want to hear about it! We are all lost in our objects: our heritage, our family, our nations, our intelligence, our history, and on the other hand, our fears, our sadness, our anxieties, our doubts. We are attached to something, or from something we are running from. We can be go even further and attach into spirituality. Ha! A that’s a cunning one!
So you have now a spirituality between you and the happiness, or god, or eternal love, remember? See it as it is, an object. You eventually have to throw away your buddhas, gods, allahs, everything.
Even they are what they are, objects. See them as an objects and the attachment to them starts to fade. That is what objects do. They rise, be what they are, and fade to nothingness. To be a witness to fading of self, who could do that? You have to throw away even your self, but how does one throw himself out? By seeing that there is nothing but here and now. There is no food for ”I” in the now, do it dies instantly. Seeing a self as it is, an object, is the losing of final obstruction for happiness to happen, or for god’s love to shine through, or eternal love to blast it horns. We only would have to step away, and there would be love. And at the end, when it happens, it ultimately just happens without cause, for there is nothing to cause it anymore, it just happens. We only need to step aside to let it rise, and be what it is, and to observe it fade away.(Cont.)

Attached: 77F15278-8E46-49BB-9A42-C4225843E92C.jpg (350x200, 25K)

There would be new waves, new arising and passings in the world, as usual, but now, it would like in a new phase, it would be like when light changes phase when it reflects from mirror. Everything would be otherwise as it is, nothing would be changed, but everything would be perceived in a new way, new light. It would be like everything is born anew, yet it would be the same thing. There is absolutely nothing to gain from that, for there is absolutely no one to gain anything.
Imagine a play that freezes. Suddenly the actors are gone, the stage is left empty, and the lights fade to black.
That is what happens to our dreams, our victim stories, our success stories, everything we have carried as thoughts, our stories of ourselves. Stories about our history, fame, heritage everything we are attached to. Everything that keeps the wars going. Think of that. They start to fade to black, for there is no ”I” there anymore. For who those stories were made to? For who those packets belong to? There is no name, no adress.
It is seen as it is, or consiousness has risen, seen the self as it is, an object, engulfed the self, and that’s just what is, and that’s it.

To end war, that experience, that phase change, is what needs to happen to every human being in this moment, on this planet, simultaneously, or majority, i do not know. This is the only real heritage humanity needs on it’s journey through the pinhole of now, it is the most light package, for the package is the pinhole itself.

Globally, we need to remember that every awakened people is a step closer to a nice goal: world peace. Who would not love world peace to happen? This should be possible for every human people on this planet. It just has to happen simultaneously. We have means: global internet. We, the anonymous internet citizens, are the ones who can do it. This stuff just needs to arise at global scale, we only need to let it happen.

>Tl;dr: you don’t exist.

>self delusion is happiness
Slave mentality

You idiot. The real red pill is getting angry.

God damn Jow Forums is gay as shit this early in the morning

stfu faggot

Why must you do this Australia, why must you be like this?

Because you’re to fat too see the truth.
Drop the Doritos, embrace the Cheeto
If you’re not angry, you’re not thinking hard enough.

>Sweden, always in the state of denial.

Did not read you faggy post OP.

>America, always afraid to face something different

How could you: there is no you.

And australia, why to be angry

NZ, you too. Try to be yourself.

You niggers are genetically predisposed to shitpost everywhere all the time

>america, always a must to intervene, not allowing things to be as they are. Breathe. Relax. Ask yourself this: who is it that wants to control everything?

Happiness is a construction of the self.

>Who is it that wants to control everything
Satan, and his appointed demons (you)

4/20 was yesterday.
You should be getting angry. Anger is the second step. Go seek an understanding as to why you’re angry, then take the steps to resolve it.

life is miserable
to struggle against this misery is to find purpose
to find purpose is to master the misery
to mastery the misery is to find happiness

>wasted
Cut down on the evangelion nigger

>you don't exist
Cogito ergo sum, AKA happiness is not possible with your logic

Happiness in true sense, arises from nothing and is uncaused.

Where is he then? Where is satan to be found?

Reasons for being angry are the very stories that we need to get rid of. If you see that the very thought of that there is someone that is angry, is just what it is, a thought, a non existing mental entity, an idea, the anger is dropped, there is no more name or adress in the package.

You need to be angry for the right reasons, which can be easier than it sounds or harder than it sounds depending on where your mindset is. When the sacred masculine principle of wise action is balanced with the sacred feminine principle of non aggression you can act with true morality.

>If you see that the very thought of that there is someone that is angry, is just what it is, a thought, a non existing mental entity
This is wrong, reality is objective and you can knowingly or unknowingly make people angry unjustly

Life can be miserable, life can be full of extacy, but we can never explain it. It is the same if we could hold water in a jar that is made of water. All explanations are allegories at best. Eventually they too must be thrown away.

Happiness, love does not need anyone to exist. It just is. My tl;dr could have read better: an idea that there is a separate ”I” that exist in this world while everything else arises and passes, does not exist.
But to be human, is to err

There is a potential in everyone in this planet to be here now. Actually we all are here now, but there are so many absent ones.

>Life can be miserable, life can be full of extacy, but we can never explain it.
Wrong, the actual good things in life require and invariable result from true moral treatment of other conscious beings
>My tl;dr could have read better: an idea that there is a separate ”I” that exist in this world while everything else arises and passes, does not exist.
This is wrong and a very dangerous way of thinking. Truth is eternal, your actions have consequences and you are responsible whether you know it or not.

The idea of an "I" infers existence, maybe not in the physical world, but in the end existence, thus what we experience manipulates our existence creating all we know which ends up only being pain, solitude and/or hate, which means happiness exists somewhere, but you can be devoided of it completely

>real qualia in existence arising from nothing and being uncaused
your ontology is shit and you should feel bad for spreading malaise by claiming everyone else should feel how you want them to. emotions have uses, so do thoughts. if you don't know how to use them, they will use you as will those who do know how.

Life can be rough only to our programming. Usually when someone gets upset, it is because his attachments are under attack, not the ”I” whose ”property” it is.
Reality is objective, yes. Also are everything else that the cosciousness observes.

Would not the reasons be just another stories, programs to justify ourselves whatever is happening. Usually it goes like this: anger rises without cause. Afterwards the mind labels it good or bad, right or wrong. We cannot choose what kind of thoughts our brains produce. It is just a thought producing machine. It is like a skier who passes trees going downhill. At the time, he does not have time to choose his course.story of choosing a line is fabricated afterwards.

Your reasoning kind of reminds me of actualism, ever heard of it?

>Usually when someone gets upset, it is because his attachments are under attack, not the ”I” whose ”property” it is.
People can and do get upset when their ego attachments come under attack, but if you're committing assault/robbery/murder against someone it's doesn't matter how attached the victim is to their ego, it's still a moral transgression.
>Usually it goes like this: anger rises without cause.
It never rises without cause, cause and effect is an inextricable component of reality.

No that's a blue pill disguised a red pill. Anger without immediate agressive action following will slowly consume you and will shun you from the rest of the world. You then will end up either becoming insane, solitary and/or suicidal. The real red pill is
to accept the existence of your own problems as well as the world issues, but to not be emotional about it. Take back the control of your life, take care of your relatives, meditate, do outside sports, have a balanced diet and especially, get rid of your anxiety. Replace it by actually taking action. Something bothers you? If you can solve it immediatly, do it. If not, do something productive instead (there is always something to do). You have no right to be depressed in a world where is so much opportunities, so much ways to find happiness. Depression and anxiety are the biggest jew tools of the 21th century against white males and you gotta find the courage to get past it

WEW
Nietzsche is overrated.

Attached: MoundofDirt.jpg (579x746, 129K)

>be happy
h'ok.

The essence of what youre saying is true, but consider an alternate take...

The 'I' does not exist because it is a 'we'. The essence of what we truly are is a greatly expanded collection of 'I' now moments that are fractals of Source. We are consciousness that is anchored to a reality that is also an illusion. When we let go of I we can see from many I perspectives at once. We see from the We Are instead of I AM. We see we are quantumly connected to so many more experiences of consciousness than we can imagine.

We can also say we are infinitely contracted. To a tiny pinhole of nothingness. We let go of all experience. All consciouness and surrender completely to the void... To only be stripped of illusion enough to realize again we are still quantum which means at the exact same time we are infinitely expanded.

Regardless, be happy.

So every good thing needs affirmation and maintenance from every one that thinks it is a good thing, like a tradition? But that would be only after indoctrination, and that would be programming. Human’s nature is to be free, not programmed.
In nature, there are no rights and wrongs, only consequences. There is no one there to be found that is responsible for his actions. If there is a voice in one’s head that says somehing is good and somehing is bad in moral way, that is jsut what it is, a voice that we can trace to some moment where this thought has been programmed. It is an odd statement at first that we are actually only collections of rules, do’s and dont’s.
Human brains are good keeping seeing what they have been seeing. It would be like when i am depressed, i see only ugly people. When the depression goes away, so does all ugly people. The brain has this bad habit of cementing it’s course, that we see as our inherent opposition for change. But it only human. Your way of thinkin is what it is, literally a way of thinking that grinds its ditch deeper. But we can get rid of it. We can see them as they are: a thought. To be ruled by a thought, what a bondage! You should try relaxation techniques, mindfulness practices. Life does not have to be a run in a trench.
The red pill can presented, but no one can force anyone to swallow it. Emotions and thought have theirs uses in everyday lives. But we do not have to carry all the extra luggage. We can never get close with words. It is through being that we get to see what the ”I” really is. One can have the answer to the equatiuon, but the math must be done also. Like above, we cannot choose the thoughts what our brains introduce, more important is to see them as they are.

Shut up fag

>So every good thing needs affirmation and maintenance from every one that thinks it is a good thing, like a tradition?
Nope, some things are good or bad no matter how anyone tries to justify it. The simplest way to put it is don't steal/don't take what isn't yours, other lives for example.

>Human brains are good keeping seeing what they have been seeing. It would be like when i am depressed, i see only ugly people. When the depression goes away, so does all ugly people. The brain has this bad habit of cementing it’s course, that we see as our inherent opposition for change. But it only human. Your way of thinkin is what it is, literally a way of thinking that grinds its ditch deeper. But we can get rid of it. We can see them as they are: a thought. To be ruled by a thought, what a bondage! You should try relaxation techniques, mindfulness practices. Life does not have to be a run in a trench.

But I like it that way, it make sense, it's logical and relaxation is worthless...just (pic related) I'll relax when I die

Attached: theStruggle.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Checked briefly. It looks like a sound method. A sound point of view. In the end all methods must be thrown away.
Cause and effect is the ever revolving door that keeps this show alive. It is like this, when you enjoy something so much that you forget your rage, you are ever blissful. When the excitement is over, the old story comes back to mind and ta-dah: there comes the angry moments. Ah, it can be put more like this: whatever that triggers your story to come back alive, arises from nothing.
But when the main character of your stories is seen as an abstract object, all the stories fade away, and with it, the anger. It’s like a cheat mode, it’s that easy, it’s crazy. We have exit button from our hell, and we refuse to press it, because we don’t want to get away.
Nice one

>But when the main character of your stories is seen as an abstract object, all the stories fade away, and with it, the anger. It’s like a cheat mode, it’s that easy, it’s crazy.
This isn't anything other than blatant denial and willful ignorance of reality. You and other people are not abstract objects, we are all conscious beings.

Maybe i get it. So when one does not sin, he is granted happiness by something? But would that not lead to anxiety: How do i keep my appearances? Happiness becomes a object of trade: be nice, and there will be happines? What if this giver of happiness suddenly changes his mind, is it even real? Does it exist? (I might also go into the bushes here)
It is a way, no shame in navigating one’s course in life. But there will always be that nagging need to peek over the trench.

KEK

Escapism

Life is to experience and nothing else matters

dirty stinky commie vegan hippy cunt

I like Nascar, The Bible, Guns, Meat and being FREE. You pussy

>meme flag
sage

Conscious beings we are, and very real in this world no mistake about that. that consciousness somehow makes mistakes about the objects it encounters. It somehow thinks that there is something that somehow could own these objects. But in reality there is no one but stories, collection of thoughts. This causes great pain while we confuse it as ourselves. It is tiresome to maintain. In our hearts we want to get rid of it but we cannot find a way, so we declare that it is impossible. And in a way it is. It is almost like a crime story where the detective is also a murderer ( but he does not know it!)

said the meme flag

It isn't granted, it has to be created by us through acting in alignment with morality. That's the real law of attraction. Like I said earlier, the main rule you should follow is to not take what isn't yours. Don't transgress and cause suffering needlessly. For most people it takes a lot of humility to act this way. Eating meat for example is one of the things that people have a very hard time giving up even though they're supporting unjustly killing innocent beings. It doesn't matter if whatever is being killed has a lower or higher level of consciousness. Morality is absolute.

I like to ride Harley Davidson motorcycles you peace loving fag

>It is tiresome to maintain. In our hearts we want to get rid of it but we cannot find a way, so we declare that it is impossible.
It's definitely not impossible, and requires that you stop identifying with your ego.

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Attached: christ-carrying-the-cross.jpg (750x1042, 153K)

Who is it that experiences this life? To live is to experience. We only need to see if we use these experiences to escape ourselves, escape something. Usually whatever i am doing is a escape from dullness, boredom. I open a book, tv, whatever. We can check if our experience is truly springing from the source. We can just ask ourselves our reasons for acting. Usually i find automatic thinking patterns, avoidance, anything. When i catch myself from doing that, i usually ask myself: who is it that sees this? That in turn induces a zen-mode where nothing sucks because in my heart i know that there is no one there. It’s haunting, It’s crazy. It’s so simple. Even a 10 year old kid could do it.
Nice one

Do you want to know a little secret. You want to know why white males are hated so much? Have you noticed that only white males are the only people that are seemingly capable of being happy and content with their life.
>Women are never happy or content with their lot in life.
>Jews are never happy or content with their lot in life.
>Blacks are never happy or content with their lot in life.
...and they HATE that!
No matter what the circumstances, white men can find something, anything to give them hope, purpose and positive direction. Even in the trenches of a war, with all the death, disease and fear. White men will find some meagre happiness in some banter, brotherhood, black humour, and a sliver of hope.
There is a light in our hearts and you should know that. They know it.

It’s okay to be happy. One variation of Its okay to be white that was talked about but few would understand.

>There is a light in our hearts and you should know that. They know it.
It's unerring allegiance to righteousness, the true definition of faith

Anger and happiness are not mutually exclusive.

Would it not be easier to be happy first? I have not met a happy person that does morally wrong things. Happy man does not carry a list of do’s and dont’s for he does not need it. He is incapable of doing wrong.
Moral codes, they also must be thrown away. Love does not flow from doing, but being. Mimicking a Buddha, or Jesus, is not following his footsteps. To follow Buddha, one has to become one. To follow Jesus, to find grace, one has to see that god forgives us every moment, regardless of what we are, for we cannot but be what we are. We never could have been anything else than what we are. It is like searching for sunglasses the whole day and realizing they have been on your forehead all day.

Who is it that is empty of ego?

this is the true, white definition of the phrase "my cracka". and also I am an english teacher in a gook country btw

>Who is it that is empty of ego?
You subdue your ego by learning and accepting the truth. The truth is nothing more than that which has already happened and is currently happening. Your ego wants to keep the faulty perceptions that are misaligned with the truth.

There is at least one exception to the rule: a black jamaican named mooji. He gets ”it” so happiness is not racially exclusive. And one must consider native africans. I have never heard of anxious african. They have their traits, their nature, and they seemingly can be happy by themselves, free in their own way of being.
Usually it’s the western man and his folly to educate these different people with different programmings and even hardware, to their own western standards. The end product is full of confusion at best.

But anyway, ”it” is a slippery thing: the very moment you have it, you have lost it. But that’s just how it goes.

The alternative to faith is dispare, and nothing good comes from that. Faith is key in driving collective action for a greater purpose, often at the expense of self interest.
Do you not understand how terrifying that is to people whose mindset is self centered and based in feelings of weakness and insecurities.

It’s a topic for another discussion, but these feelings manifest themselves as survival and reproduction strategies. This is why women, jews and blacks have a huge overlap in mindset and behaviour. It’s all based on feelings of weakness.

Does that, what has happened, exist somewhere?

Of course, it's all that is, sorry for using hermetic jargon but it's literally THE ALL.
>Moral codes, they also must be thrown away. Love does not flow from doing, but being.
This is the opposite of reality, cause and effect is absolute. The reason you have your consciousness is so you can have the opportunity to choose to ACT with love.

Woops, my bad: end of first paragraph should have read:
>Usually the dropping of the idea of self is the last thing we want to do.

There will always be exceptions. I think Asian men typically have much the same qualities.

If everything arises now, and then happens, and finally turns into everything, where is this everything? Where are all these gone now-moments stored?
Cause and effect are inseparable, and it implies that there always has to be a driving force, in your example the driving force would be the experience of opportunity of choosing to act with love. So if it It means that there is someone who gains something, do we count that as a virtue, or just another trade: you trade your act of love to get good feelings? Who is it that has those feelings? When those feelings, passed, where are they stored?

It is actually weird how religious mystical traditions are rare, almost unheard of in middle east and africa. That, in part explains many thing of their present state.

>If everything arises now, and then happens, and finally turns into everything, where is this everything? Where are all these gone now-moments stored?
It isn't stored, it's manifested and ever present in the macrocosm or the aggregate.
>Cause and effect are inseparable, and it implies that there always has to be a driving force, in your example the driving force would be the experience of opportunity of choosing to act with love.
The driving force is consciousness itself, it's up to you how you use yours.
>So if it It means that there is someone who gains something, do we count that as a virtue, or just another trade: you trade your act of love to get good feelings? Who is it that has those feelings? When those feelings, passed, where are they stored?
It's virtuous if it's in accordance with natural law, aka the golden rule. Acting with true love isn't a trade, it's creation itself.

Nice points, but this hapennings aggregating to a whole kind of bothers me. That would introduce a collective ego, another collections of do’s and dont’s, now only on collective scale. But this is maybe not so relevant.

But are we really holding the steering wheel? Are we really choosing our doings, or are our doings just happening without cause?
Can a man do only good when god is holding the steering wheel?

I think true virtues of man, ultimately happen by themselves, and it would be true virtue if it’s let to happen with no strings attached, with expection of nothing in return. This is a valid point of view and there is a component of faith in there: a trust that there is god.

another way, another point of view would be a direct way of seeing that in the end there is no one to pat yourself to shoulder for that, not even yourself. There never anyone holding the steering wheel.

This might be a matter of taste: a different nuances of duality and non-duality, which are same stuff, only approaches and point of views differ. The words start to crumble and lose their describing capabilities when we get close. Best description always are allegories. With our language we cannot get closer.

A collective ego can only exist unique to a collective consciousness. There is only one truth and it's absolute. The only dos and don'ts you need are god's law which is really natural law. You are holding the steering wheel at all times and you can never let go of it. God can't hold the steering wheel for you. Nothing can happen by itself, cause and effect is behind everything that happens. It's indeed virtuous to let good things happen unimpeded, but ultimately it is conscious choice that brings that good into existence. Duality and non duality aren't the same thing, but they do have different view points. Duality is an erroneous world view which occurs when your feelings, thoughts, and actions are in contradiction.

Double Checked!

TL;DR please?

I feel the strong presence of KeK in this thread!

So skillful way of serving god would be present to what is, and let god’s work, or love, or happiness happen through you, be it scrathing an itch on one’s foot or helping granny over streetlights.

I will look into this, i’ll dive into what is that conscious chooser, when a moment presents itself. Yet i cannot but wonder, can a tree do anything but to choose to give shade for a weary traveler. I imagine it as a way of being: to give shade, is tree’s nature. From that it is easy to conjunct that to do virtue, is human being’s nature. To blossom, is flower’s nature. A flower does not choose to blossom. It just does it and if asked, does not know why. It is it’s nature.

>let god’s work, or love, or happiness happen through you
I'm telling you, god can't take hold of the steering wheel for you. You aren't a tree. You have the right to make the choice of doing good, the key to doing it is morality.

So, if there is a ugly person in distress, i have a choice to not help him. Or a choice to help, in a sense that i have a crossing before me: to help or not to help and choose from that?
Would not a man of god have no choice but to do the right thing in a flow of a situation, whatever that situation is, regardless of consequences.

Anyway, that is what i will investigate next. When i find myself in such a crossroad, i’ll be vigilant. Thanks for the pointers. (I am one of those dumb kind of types that wants to see things for real.)

I will report when i find the conscious chooser.

>So, if there is a ugly person in distress, i have a choice to not help him. Or a choice to help, in a sense that i have a crossing before me: to help or not to help and choose from that?
This is bit vague, but think of it this way. Let's say if this person is drowning and you're a capable swimmer, acting with love would be using your swimming abilities to rescue them even though you're putting yourself in danger by doing it. That is selflessness and is antithetical to ego driven behavior.