Why do neo-nazis 99% look like Der Untermensch poster boys?

Why do neo-nazis 99% look like Der Untermensch poster boys?

Attached: ianstuart2.jpg (451x600, 45K)

They look so much like the poster that when I first saw it I thought it was a meme created here

Old memories of Ian. Bless you, cuck.

almost all people are, unsurprisingly, average
many people still are, unsurprisingly, unattractive
very, very few people are, unsurprisingly, attractive
now, fuck off

because 'neo-nazi' was a psyop, created by the jews in hollywood, to demonize having a racial preference. they confuse love with hate to make people villains for having perfectly human feelings.
ask yourself this: if i love my kids more than your kids, does that make me evil?
what about if i love my people more than your people, does that make me evil?
no. you know why? because hate doesn't factor in; only love. I love my family and my people. I don't hate anyone, i just prefer to be around people like me--as the vast majority of humans have for the vast majority of humanity.

stop falling for the hollywood jew propaganda.

Attached: 4chad.png (2396x1362, 307K)

after the nazis the jewish congress assembled and decided that to make sure antisemitism never get big we need to flood it with the worst losers of society. this gives losers an excuse that they always wanted and the real antisemites are too busy interacting with the losers to achieve anything .

Attached: DaNcD65W4AAYVCM.jpg (1181x1600, 233K)

I bet that most modern day neo-nazis would be sent to the concentration camps back in the 1940s

All the good genes were wasted in Jew-funded world wars.

because neo"nazis" are a jewish creation to discredit real nazism

Attached: pseudonazis.jpg (700x495, 147K)

Attached: untermensch.jpg (599x478, 50K)

Reminder that if you attack skinheads and such youre falling for kike divide and conquer or are a shill yourself. SA was basically a skinhead gang, you need street activists willing to do violence if you want to succeed as a political movement and thats a fact. Its why leftists have antifa and niggers.

Notice how this guy is using a memeflag and trying to divide the movement?
Thats how you recognise a shill

because neo-nazis are just thugs

Attached: 1521988981972.jpg (800x1217, 135K)

every tool has a use, but that doesn't mean i would set my table with hammers.

does that explain why jews are so unhealthy and low T? go die

Attached: Amino.jpg (512x362, 50K)

Refute him, then.

low effort jidf thread

Attached: 1497886141850.png (800x500, 130K)

Look, we have offended some skinhead look-a-like.

Those are scum but are useful as shock force, retard. They're the antifa of the right. Here in Spain we give them football tickets to start shit.

At least they're trying. What have ou done?

Stormfags get all the best Axis ww2 artifacts
Also maybe because all the true believers who were Aryan died because Hitler sent them to their deaths

The same reason everyone who uses an eu memeflag is a total faggot. It’s jut the way it is