Japan-to-recruit-200-000-it-professionals-from-india-to-fill-manpower-gap

So who is still planning to move to Japan? Get ready for poo

business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/japan-to-recruit-200-000-it-professionals-from-india-to-fill-manpower-gap-118030900400_1.html

Attached: 1wcby83obcbz.jpg (750x878, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
youtu.be/GgXAgAh_On0
youtu.be/SLbF4ND6WaA
youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
youtube.com/watch?v=H3o8V0942M8
youtu.be/nxVYKcVUhDk
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/04/20/business/professionals-japan-india-brainstorm-future-ties-tokyo-tech-event/#.WttugSkpA0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God damn I hate Indians. I was thinking about majoring in a STEM field, but I don't wanna work with a bunch of fucking poos.

Sad Japan, real sad and you will pay for it.
i remember when canada did this back in the late 90s when i was in the industry.
can't wake to rake this place myself

Indians are just as useless with women as japs are

won't make a lick of difference

If this happens japan will be fucked in 50 years. Guaranteed

How do we reach out to the nips so they don't do this?

I know right? I'm moving to the Isle of Man.

I am seriously jealous of Pajeets. How come they get to work in Japan and marry a qt Japanese waifu while I am stuck in a dead end job surrounded by spics?

That's the idea

indians are all rapists

I thought japanese people learned their lesson importing like 20 arab rapists now they want thousands?

fresh news that hasn't been posted for months.
oh wait, no its not. Its a jew in England pretending to be an Anglo with some sad and pozzed bants to throw at me.

Why Japan no invite America, pls let me be honorable Japan desu, I will treat my waifu welllll

you move up extremely fast as a white person in stem. european creative thinking is a huge edge

Because poos work for far cheaper wages.

It's not worth it today. Not only is the industry infested with incompetent pajeets that can't construct a coherent sentence or write decent code, but good luck finding a job with the H1B program still existing.

POO IN WAIFU

could be worse.

>POO IN RED DOT MONKEY
Do you Japs think the Indian rape monkies can into your sexless panda culture and pants shitting president? Surely your super advanced gundam toilets can hold off the curry nigger plague?

Good story.
New designated spots for me.

But theyre all fucking trash at coding anyway. Any panjeeto I've encountered or my colleages have encountered in the software industry tend to be dumb fucks who lack any theoretical grasp of cs they are literally taught only applied knowledge and can only implement solutions that are given to them on a silver platter. (Luckily for them most corporate world necessities are mudanely retarded and require no intelligence)

it's like the brain-dead globalist multicultural consumer was made for and by the globalist multicultural corporation

This isn't just an IT thing. Letting chinks and poos into any industry dilutes it entirely. All human science from medicine to engineering to IT is set back by these lazy stupid aninals. Have you ever had the misfortune of a Poo GP?

You can change that. Get off your ass and make that change user.

I'm moving to japan.

I'm also Indian.

stay mad crim

>UK flag
>Poo nigger
My fucking sides

Attached: 1502217377029.png (453x500, 80K)

I would never let brown hands inspect my prostate

> any respecting woman
> fucking a poo
I can't wait to see an article in a year or so about there being too much shit on the streetwalk in japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

>I'm also Indian.
You don't need to spell it out, we already figured from your flag Pajeet

Non-geo flag soibois gtfo
What are you hiding you fucking cuck?

>muh memeflag
kys poo

That’s how it started in Britain.
Then again I don’t think any nips pretend the indians can ever become nips and they’re probably better than american vloggers who claim to be ”le real japanese because citizenship papers” inbetween e-begging on youtube and twitch.

>Japan gets poo'd
wtf I love this timeline

????? you're saying you have a memeflag?????

You're retarded. understood.

Cisco has gone to shit ever since they got rid of their North American (aka white) Dev teams and replaced them with poos.

Onions

indians arent muslims though you dumbfuck swede

>indians arent muslims
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*BREATHES*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A retard can poo in loo. Go shit in another street you subhuman.

They'll get duel citizenships and pretend every time. Everyone wants a belonging somewhere and delusions work.

lol its going to be hilarious, indian men are known for being extremly forward in a creepy way, japanese women are known for being reserved and shy, best timeline, show bobs

This, who would go out with "please show Bob and vagueness, I kiss u gud night babbi ;)"

And I'm not even mentioning their fucking putrid smell.

Attached: 47875398-portrait-of-mature-casual-business-indian-man-smiling-standing-on-plain-background-with-sha (1300x867, 81K)

Like half of northern india is just an extended fight between who is the worse/best rapist-murderers, muslims or jats.

RIP Japan. They should of taken Europeans/NAs over the Poos.

Attached: f93935c120697ac64e84cdd2cbc5c37c.jpg (1200x1636, 396K)

They'll never leave. 200,000 will become 20 million.

Please nuke us

Good. We don’t need anymore ugly poo in loos stinking up our streets

Why don't they just do a worldwide search?
Is the pay very low and the job temporary?

You can't even imagine. The worst part is what I call "Pajeet chains" which is where Pajeets hire other Pajeets.

Literally, my company's IT is 70% Pajeets.

Attached: tmp_19393-1522197053766137795839.gif (349x342, 66K)

Get used to it.

Attached: sqt.jpg (194x259, 5K)

>japan will race-mix with indians
so they want to be like thailand?

youtu.be/GgXAgAh_On0

youtu.be/SLbF4ND6WaA

Attached: Priyanka Yoshikawa.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

BASED PAJEETS GIVING WHITE MEN A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE

Here's how the scam works.

>corporation wants to Jew workers on salary
>instead of hiring and training people they claim that there's "not enough qualified workers"
>some countries even require them to post ads to prove this
>put out fake meme ads that require 10+ years of experience for entry level shit so no one applies
>use this as "proof"
>now free to hire pajeets for half the salary
>import pajeets
>become multicultural shithole

Attached: 1461201733125.jpg (1764x1920, 710K)

>The last country with a sane immigration policy falls.
Truly a sad day.

Get ready for the Brown Wave

The worst part is that compassion and Western values are absolutely wasted on Pajeets.

Like they openly despise everyone non-Pajeet, or they despise themselves (usually converts or second gens). If they are all Pajeets then they begin to hire by caste and region.

Meritocracy is absolutely disregarded. If Pajeets don't know how to do something, they'll outright lie and buy as much time as possible to find a new position.

Yup sounds like Canada alright, lower wages, poos everywhere, a real shithole in the making we are now.

If you're playing soccer and you pass the ball to the other team and the other team only passes the ball to themselves guess who will win the match?

>it-professionals
>india
How many % indian professionals can't even write readable working code? It was closer to 100% than 50%.

whats it like being retard, indians were part of the empire, thus they had favored status when immigrating to the uk.

I understand your point. The reality is that essentially Pajeets are stealing wood paneling from a sinking ship.

They cause so much inefficiency that every few years auditors and process improvers recommend mass layoffs while the culture they produce is so toxic that the only willing hires are Pajeets.

Attached: 27s0qa.jpg (500x508, 62K)

indians will experience a massive culture clash when coming to japan. The japs require conformity.

sweet merciful fuck

There's no way there's a gap, it's gotta be an inflated gap, all those hikikomori could be put to work.

Companies game the system to make it seem like no one's available: youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

Especially cleanliness.

>me
You're part of the problem.

>I'm also Indian.
>Uk
checks out

last year i was in tokyo and there were already too many of them with tons of shitty little restaurants

how come fucking shitskins get into every fucking country but as a white guy you gotta speak the language fluently before you even set foot, be a master tradesman and have a STEM related PHD with 3 million in savings while also willing to work below minimum wage?

>show bob and vagene
>it's pixelated
JUST

Eh the ones who can hack it in engineering are usually alright
t. Mechanical engineer

They bring each other in.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3o8V0942M8

ffs

Let the enrichment begin!

Indians r the good rapicts

I worked in IT. They're at best mediocre and about a third of my job was to clean up their shitty code.

Bye Japan, I'll see you in hell. I hope you don't need any of your code to actually fucking work or be efficient.
t. Software Engineer in our glorious national capital.

Oh man, I love how mutts can't compete with chadjeets.The poos will inherit the earth.

Attached: 1524202726267.png (1271x1000, 89K)

bring me
youtu.be/nxVYKcVUhDk

They did it for factories here in the 1960s-1970s. 'bout 40,000 Turks and Moroccans came here, "temporarily, just to work basic factory jobs and then go home again after a few years".

Fast-forward 40-50 years, and we have 400,000 Turks and 400,000 Moroccans living here, less than half of them employed, all claiming they "worked hard to rebuild this country after WWII".

In the 1990s Japan imported Brazilians, then stopped importing them when the Japanese Brazilians didn't want to come back but the nigger/cracker/mutt BRs were glad to flood in

It will be the same with the poos- Japs bring them in, the poos poo, the Japs stop letting them in when they realize their natural autism cannot deal with poos

sauce?

>not even in the top 1000 nips I've seen
>not even in the top 100 I've met irl

Attached: 1522796579323.png (268x325, 87K)

There is no stopping this. Indians will have Japanese Waifus.

Attached: IMG_20180421_130217.png (694x1234, 540K)

Professionals from Japan and India brainstorm on future IT ties at Tokyo tech event
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/04/20/business/professionals-japan-india-brainstorm-future-ties-tokyo-tech-event/#.WttugSkpA0M

You probably shouldn't go into finance either then.

Why is that? Are Chadjeets conquering finance too?

LET THE PAJEETS FLOURISH IN THE STEM FIELD.

LET THEM WRITE SHITTY CODE THAT CAN LITERALLY RUIN BUSINESSES DUE TO HACKERS.

Let them lmao fuck up the world cus the bosses wanna higher cheap labor form pajeets.

Not as bad as IT, but it is definitely disproportionate. I don't have a problem with them personally.

>bosses wanna higher cheap labor form pajeets.
Learn how to write English first and then criticize others for writing bad code.

Flag checks out.

no.

No to what. You won't learn English?

no to you in general.

Cus u gotta go back with that shit-tier response.

And stop trying to protect the pajeets. They'll just ruin the infrastructure of secure code in businesses of wherever they get hired.

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 189K)

Yea 10 years now of artificially lowering salary pressure and the high intellectual demand aint worth it. Way to fuck it all up America..

>200,000
Japs will learn that it's a scam and the poos will end up going home.
>mfw I thought this would be a significant percentage of the Japanese population
I'm not trying to downplay the shittyness of this but a google search just informed me that they somehow fit 125 million Japs onto that Island. That's one third of the USA population on the Island of Japan. Jesus Christ.

yeah thats whats happening.

Trump cant bring back all the jobs. The elites will just automate that process.

then the poor/dumb wont be able to get jobs due to the fact that the jobs in that area would be replaced with lower level jobs with higher level jobs, such as robotic maintenance, coding, and shit that revolves around keeping the automated process going.

essentially, more poor people are going to have less job opportunies and will get stuck on welfare, cus poor people have low IQ. SES and IQ levels do have correlation.