Based

Based.

Attached: FFF2DD40-C774-47CA-B427-4913A3954898.jpg (656x1024, 105K)

ironic ad
that's the point, innit?

aaannnd zero (0) fucks given

Good

Do Australians feel proud of it?

hopefully

t. nation of immigrants

challenge accepted

I unironically don't care

Immigration is an easy bait topic that pollies use as a political football but it ultimately doesn't have that much effect on my life

white australia 2.0 when

t. Marxist

t. other nation of immigrants

that saying was literally created by a communist jew

>that saying was literally created by a communist jew

Attached: 8A6A1E64-5155-46F2-A460-BA9DAFE46695.jpg (540x960, 100K)

We should do the same. I just saw one of you fuckers who some slut had brought home as a souvenir from her ass scrubbing holidays.

Why dont they go here instead?

just dont bring drugs, communism or islam

Attached: Capture.png (730x669, 76K)

My parents are immigrants, most Australians are either the children or grandchildren of immigrants

>>that saying was literally created by a communist jew

Attached: 1522785592775.png (473x472, 408K)

I dont care what happens to my country after I die. after all, I wouldn't be alive to care. frankly, the whole world could collapse and it wouldnt matter to me. it sounds edgy but it's the truth

All Australians are asians.
And asians are racist.
There are no white australians anyway.
Only asians from China and SEA and Abos.

I keep hearing that immigrants ruined Sydney and Melbourne with their sheer numbers. It seems that the infrastructure cannot keep up with the population growth.

The right kind of immigrants (EVROPEAN)

Everyone wants to move to the city

That kind of attitude leads to collapse of civilizations, but you don't care so

I just think that theres always going to be people who are going to care what happens. I'll leave that stuff to them and live my own stupid, boring life and one day I'll have died, and then I wont have to make an effort anymore.

Yeah and most immigrants to Australia are still Europeans, they're the ones who come and overstay their visas and work shitty jobs meant for young country undergraduates while they're on holiday while paying fuck all in taxation.

You don't really have any right to tell us about our country.

>I just think that theres always going to be people who are going to care what happens.
This is the most brainlet statement ever

>because some EVROPEAN immigrants are bad we should let any parasitic shitskin in aswell

>You don't really have any right to tell us about our country.
But I do :^)

this is absolutely fine. It's understandable that you dislike me for my view on life. please dont get angry or something, I dont mean to hassle you or anything.

This kind of attitude is how China went from regional hegemon and biggest economy in the world to a shithole where people lived like roaches.

Don't really care. Fine with going to uni with around half Asians,fine with my city being a fair bit Asian, and so on.

If anything, people in Australia seem to have more of a bone to pick with Indigenous people than immigrants.

>immigrants
>not invaders