Did you know?

Melanin and feces are chemically related and smell almost identical. This is why shitskins smell like they crawled up somebody's ass and died.

Attached: 172279562.jpg (612x406, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_feces#Average_chemical_characteristics
youtu.be/nxVYKcVUhDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_feces#Odor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source pls.

I want to believe. Sauce?

"I want to believe." Thank you

Uh, I hate to break it to you but you're a shitskin too unfortunately.

Feces is a lot of blood cells. The heme heme prosethic group has lost it's iron (iron is very well conserved so it gets recycled). That is why it is brown and not red.

Melanine is pigment, I dont know much beyond that, but pigments are chromophores and chromophores are basically very similar to the chemistry of metal carriers like the heme group in a molecule of hemoglobin.

So.. without any research, as a scientist, I would say it's plausable. I mean, shitskins really do stink like shit afterall.

t. brianlet

If you're going to be a racist, please at least be a smart racist, and never fucking go on /sci/

I hate to break it to you, but I'm a white European enjoying the Bahamas. Love how poor you has to cry at me from your trailer park because you didn't recognize the flag. Fuck off, you nobody

Am I a shitskin?Also do I have light brown or blonde hair?

Attached: IMG_20180421_115818.jpg (1920x2560, 1.5M)

R U fucking retarded?

Average chemical characteristics
On average humans eliminate 128 g of fresh feces per person per day with a pH value of around 6.6. Fresh feces contains around 75% water and the remaining solid fraction is 84–93% organic solids.

These organic solids consist of: 25–54% bacterial biomass, 2–25% protein or nitrogenous matter, 25% carbohydrate or undigested plant matter and 2–15% fat. Protein and fat come from the colon due to secretion, epithelial shedding and gut bacterial action. These proportions vary considerably depending on many factors such as mainly diet and body weight.[23]

The remaining solids are composed of calcium and iron phosphates, intestinal secretions, small amounts of dried epithelial cells, and mucus.[23]

The Fecal pH test for healthy humans is a pH of 6.6.[24]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_feces#Average_chemical_characteristics

niggers are shit
youtu.be/nxVYKcVUhDk

ODOR
Feces possess physiological odor, which can vary according to diet and health status. For example, meat protein contains a lot of the sulfur-containing amino acid methionine, which is a precursor of the sulfur-containing odorous compounds listed below.[12][13][14][15][16] The odor of human feces is suggested to be made up from the following odorant volatiles:[13]

Methyl sulfides
methylmercaptan/methanethiol (MM)
dimethyl sulfide (DMS)
dimethyl trisulfide (DMTS)
dimethyl disulfide (DMDS)
Benzopyrrole volatiles
indole
skatole
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)

(H2S) is the most common volatile sulfur compound in feces.[13] The odor of feces may be increased when various pathologies are present, including:[17]

Celiac disease
Crohn's disease
Ulcerative colitis[18]
Chronic pancreatitis
Cystic fibrosis
Intestinal infection, e.g. Clostridium difficile infection.[19]
Malabsorption
Short bowel syndrome

Attempts to reduce the odor of feces (and flatus) are largely based on animal research carried out with industrial applications, such as reduced environmental impact of pig farming. See also: Flatulence#Management, odor. Many dietary modifications/supplements have been researched, including:

Activated charcoal[20] (In this study it was found that activated charcoal at a dose of 0.52g four times a day did not appreciably influence the liberation of fecal gases.)
Bismuth subsalicylate[21]
Chloryphyllyn
Herbs such as rosemary
Yucca schidigera[22]
Zinc acetate[22]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_feces#Odor

so 25% of my protein powder goes in shitter?

As a scientist was it that hard to look up?

2-25% apparently.

Bullshit. Sage

This thread is shit

Attached: 1524175305374.jpg (1024x365, 107K)

bull, feces color comes from bilirubine and the smell is indole compounds , nice try kike
niggers stink for other reasons

>copy pasting wikipedia

Attached: image.gif (640x480, 1.69M)

>male bovine excrement

Nice, saved

Should I have just made up random lies and then try to validate them by telling you I'm a scientist?

Attached: gucci_gang.png (734x772, 30K)

this thread is stupi

if melanin stinks the barbershop would stink to high heaven unless every customer was blonde

melanin is from tyrosine and doesn't contain sulfur. poop stinks mainly because of sulfurous compounds. poop is brown from heme catabolism which is not related to tyrosine

Have you even been in an all black barbershop?
They cut good hair, and I lived in Belgium for 3 years so im used to the smell, or rather bad smells. Its a totally different odor.

yes, all those protein supplemented mud cake shits that you produce are wasted proteins your body didn't utilize 99.9% efficiently..
so you can cut down on you protein intake by maybe 1 scoop if your shitting powder clump protein cakes.

save some moneys on the protein.. and toiletpaper.. if u are white.

wasted
KYS

Quints wasted on literal shitpost.

This guy knows his shit.

Checked, I guess. I’ll rethink my preworkout nutrition.

I don't know anything. Wikipedia does. XD