Have you studied the blade today, user?

Have you studied the blade today, user?

Attached: 286.jpg (640x960, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nxVYKcVUhDk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_37_1099/products_id/42605/Maverick 88 12GA 18.5 CYL 6RD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does brendaniel have a katana?

>be american
>use sword instead of gun
>get shot

i shoot this faggot
youtu.be/nxVYKcVUhDk

Why don't you?

Shooting at him isn't going to work if he has mastered these techniques.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

It sucks that this meme has ruined swords.
Swords are interesting and can be beautiful.
I was not a particularly athletic or physically competent when I was a schoolboy (I am getting a lot better now though with gym and martial arts) but I have always felt drawn to martial disciplines and philosophies.

>I have always felt drawn to martial disciplines and philosophies.
That's because you have a penis

what the fuck is a blockchain?

>blockchain
Cryptography

kek

Son, you're a long way from home.

I have a gun.

What is searching on the internet instead of being spoon fed

>wheezes & shuffles behind you
nothing personal kid

I actually studied the arrow and .357 today. Today was a good day.

Underrated

Can't I just throw a rock at him and knock him out?

His sverd will cut any stone in half

Seriously, what is it with internet neckbeards and katanas? Why don't they get an AR-15 and slap a bayonet on? That way they can actually be of some use when the "apocalypse" happens, and they still get to slash and stab people occasionally.

Gee user, why do weebs like katanas?

Yes. I’m unironically involved in HEMA, have been a champion fencer in the past, and am now studying horsemanship to learn jousting. No matter how much guns have changed the game, swordsmanship is always an excellent skill to have.

Attached: BFC1F390-1AC9-4305-AD48-993A79442406.jpg (640x433, 19K)

I actually have 2 bokens, a 357, brass knuckles, a ridiculous collection of knives, etc... I actually don't tell people who aren't my friends because I don't want them to know. Also, I am saving up for a street sweeper.

>street sweeper
Explain

Attached: Dulevo-6000-Revolution-Street-Sweeper-High-Dust-and-Severe-Environment-municipal-product-photo.png (3152x3152, 2.38M)

>I am saving up for a street sweeper.
Don't. Just don't. Absolutely shit shotgun. Its the absolute worst gun on the planet. Hands down.

I did a Korean martial art which used a sword and I fenced in high school. Sword-related sports are a lot of fun, but let's be real, they're probably not going to help in a real combat situation.

Hence why I browse Jow Forums and work on my FID (I live in a cucked blue state that requires them)

Not Korean martial-arts, no. Apparently it's just a meme.

>gets hit by the two smaller halfs of the rock
nice try kiddo.

It's some kind of distributed ledger or something. I bet you could get rich from it if you could find some autistic russian guy who was addicted to big macs who is creating a blockchain agnostic trustless oracle service which will input real world data into smart contracts.

Too bad there's no where on Jow Forums to find out about such a thing.

>they're probably not going to help in a real combat situation.
If the gun grabbers win and destroy every gun in the country, it just might

Unless he's talking about an armsel striker, which I'd never looked into until now and desu it's design just looks... shitty and unnecessary why not just go with a traditional magazine tube instead of a drum looking travesty that's just me though... also the way it seems described to be unloaded just seems like a meaningless pain in the ass like the thing was a design prototype from the 1800's... he's referring to wanting a shotgun in general. Which I'm going to imagine the latter one is the case. If so, any pump or well maintained semi-auto shotgun with a short barrel still within legal limits, would be a decent purchase. I own one myself, and have never regretted the purchase.

>Also, I am saving up for a street sweeper.
I'm going to do you a huge favor and save you a lot of money.
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_37_1099/products_id/42605/Maverick 88 12GA 18.5 CYL 6RD
For Christ's sake just buy an AR if you're going to spend more than $500 on a gun.

Oh that makes sense

i have, as you can tell by my stance, i am waiting for my challenge, and i am ready.
i will slay all who oppose me.
no blade, or gun can stand in my way, as i am quick as lightning.
all shall fall before me
it is my destiny

Attached: me.png (300x400, 117K)