Figured out I'm .7% Jewish today :(

Figured out I'm .7% Jewish today :(
How do I cope?

Attached: Screenshot_20180421-140305_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 233K)

You shouldn't take that seriously

1. 23 & Me is Jewish controlled. They throw in FAKE Jewish ancestry so they can push their agenda.

2. There is no such thing as "Ashkenazi Jewish" DNA. They are descended from Khazars that converted to Judaism in the 8th century. They are not ethnic Jews. The real Jews show up as Middle Eastern on those tests.

>this is what jewish mutts want to believe

since the margin of error is 2% it is entirely possible for you to be 0.7% three headed purple people eating dinosaur from another planet

but it is unlikely!

Why do these tests always put French & German into one category?

What kind of Haplogroup is "Ashkenazi" ? What is this meme?

They jews had mercy on me.

Attached: 0895ECE7-E845-4CF3-991E-84B80E186E9A.png (1242x2208, 546K)

Nose or GTFO

Because most normies are offended by the word "faggots", so they use German and French.

It is probably a false positive.

They are just giving you probabilities. Look closer at the first one where it say that. On the website you can click on that and get more info.

By pol standards you should be gassed

By Nazi Germany standards you could be accepted into the German nation.

1% is nothing. Given the nature of the test, there's sound in the genetics that can't be accounted for.

As you wish

the problem with jews aren't their genes, it's their behavior.
you should have been worried if you had subsaharan genes, which you don't

Oops the file size was too big perhaps I am Jewish kek

Attached: 20180421_142438.jpg (446x430, 91K)

>Letting some flimsy DNA test dictate to you who you should be in life
Lmao
Btw there is no such thing as "pure blood"

#1: Get rid of those blackheads.
#2: Relax.

Kys

The difference between Ashkenazi Jews and ME Jews is that the former was a handful of latter Jews that moved to Italy during the Roman Empire, acquired some European wives, then inbred with each other for a couple thousand years.

The whole “Jewishness is passed down through matriarchs” is actually bullshit. Ashkenazi Jewish mitochondrial DNA (female side) is by and large European ancestry while Jewish Y-DNA (male side) is largely Arab. Basically Ashkenazi ”Jewish” women were just the smarter side of the gender for hundreds of years because they were actually white and pussy-whipped the male Arab side. It’s why Jews have such incredibly high social intelligence.

If you’re white and you fuck a Jewess, your kids are not Jewish, you are stealing their DNA much like the Jews absorbed white DNA.

Your children are considered Jewish according to the khazarians. Are you sure you're not jewish?

Attached: 1523137668860.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

I'm convinced those kikes put < 1 % jew in every white DNA-test.
Their favorite is to put 0,1 % ashkenazi jew.

Bring a small jar of coins with you to the top of a building, and dump the coins over the ledge. You will surely jump after them. It's fool proof.

Actual genetic tests say you’re wrong bucko. The connection between European Jews and ME Jews exists only on the male side.