Requesting the girl's hairstyles to be changed to look more like Peach's and Rosalina's, please

Requesting the girl's hairstyles to be changed to look more like Peach's and Rosalina's, please.

Left would be Peach and right would be Rosalina.

Attached: Base.jpg (1130x1451, 240K)

Here's some references for both of their hairstyles for you to shop them off of by the same artist.

Not looking for it to be redrawn, but splicing their hairstyles from this would work great with enough effort.

Attached: Peach And Rosalina References.jpg (3649x3994, 1.98M)

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

I believe your pictures are SFW, I suggest you to make this thread on they're far more helpful there.

I’ll keep that in mind, thanks.

I might just keep this one alive until it naturally archives when I go to sleep before doing that.

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump

Bump

Do you have extremely specific fap fetishes or something? The peach and rosalina here have pretty much the same poses as the OP pic and are as equally well drawn and detailed, just without the cow bikini

Mainly looking to do an edit up for a different outfit. I don't want to ask for too many things at once, so this is just going to be the first small edit I ask for, the majority of the others are colour changes.

Ok, but what is this for?

Well, myself obviously, and I also run a small Discord server where I keep WIPs and finished pieces stored for others to peruse.

Bump

One final bump