Why can't the Jew and the white man unite?

Together we would be absolutely unstoppable.

Attached: tenacious_d_2012.jpg (796x420, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Conflict of interests.
Monoculturalism and resulting social cohesion is a threat to Jewish identity and therefore Jewish dominance that relies on their higher avearge IQ, ethnic networking and perceived persecution.

>he doesn't know about the episcopalean-jewish alliance
you're clearly not an anglo

This is a smart answer but look, times change. Now we have convergent group interests because non-whites see Jews as white so it makes sense for us to group together under the arc of European heritage..

I'd imagine that whites asserting themselves over non-whites are seen by Jews as bigger threat than melting pot full of bikcering minority groups that can be played against each other.

White people already do that though. Its a one way street. Thats always been the problem with Jews. How many times do we say "times change". 110th times the charm?

also we already are unstoppable there is just no will anymore apparently

Because something deep within the jew hates white men. It's a shame. And I want to think it's not every jew. And it's not usually specific white men they hate, but the group. I wish it wasn't so, but it is.

>why can't the humans and the leeches unite, together we would be absolutely unstoppable

Hard to get friendly with the guy holding the knife in your back.

Jews also have low birth rates right now and high outmarrying rates. Plus mass immigration reducing their demographic, I don't see how this is sustainable for them.

It wouldn't be the first time in history that they overplayed their hand and got rekt.

OP that's been happening since the Middle Ages.

When they are the majority then they will kill the Jews and bring society to shit like every country that isn’t in Western Europe and north Eastern Asia

Yeah let them leech off shit skins who can’t and won’t move past running around making noise being hunter gatherers. Worked good during colonial days but guess that’s and issue now.

I read this post in Jack Black's voice.

Never works out that way, didn’t work in Yugoslavia, and they were all Slavs, no way in hell it works with differing skin colors

It might have something to do with your raping, sacrificing and murdering our children, as you are taught to from birth:

>A boy-goy after nine years and one day old, and a girl after three years and one day old, are considered filthy.

>Talmud t.v., p. 11

>They decreed in connection with a heathen child that it should cause defilement by seminal emission so that an Israelite child should not become accustomed to commit pederasty with him.... It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. This is obvious!

>Talmud, Avodah Zarah 36b-37a

>Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 (24) I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.

>Sanhedrin 54b

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

Attached: 1456338987103.jpg (978x1420, 604K)

>rense.com
I know this shit is in the Talmud but don't link to that site if you want anyone to take you seriously.

If you said this to me in the bar id lowkey be scouting exits and places out of sight where I could drape you like 3-4 times and bounce

talentless hacks, both of them. god awful, both of them.