GOLDBERG SAYS THAT TRUMP BEING A GENIUS IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY

nytimes.com/2018/04/06/opinion/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory.html
archive.li/7FtYw

Attached: 1517806168110.png (783x850, 284K)

> Q

Not bumping this horse shit.

Attached: image.jpg (470x361, 84K)

The headline is what's funny.

I personally thing Q is a zionist disinfo psy op.

If Trump isn't a genius, then Hillary lost to a dumbass. Which do you want to admit libcucks?

Attached: 1508010372396.jpg (2467x2877, 3.16M)

he's just a dedicated larper. crazy how many people he's got eating out of his hand.

>If Trump isn't a genius, then Hillary lost to a dumbass

Winning by three million votes is a funny definition of "losing".

No, it's a mossad psy op. Not a dedicated LARPer. It's intentionally made, just like the alt right, as a catch all term to label anything a conspiracy theory and not true.

It never fails

Attached: B8A44E68-B517-44D1-BCA2-08C1D0FA74F7.png (2048x1536, 593K)

German calculus: We killed 6 millions Jews! We won WWII !

>opinion columnist

Literally everything these days is opinion you dumb fuck

Attached: 1495203886179.jpg (1200x1157, 359K)

Attached: hillary_so_far_ahead_in_polls.png (665x685, 268K)

Alt Right is real.

Attached: 1524339542389.jpg (500x688, 101K)

>doesn't understand the electoral college

I'll take clueless for 500 Alex.

Attached: 1523885611334.jpg (259x194, 10K)

sure thing faggot

Attached: 1521978740819.jpg (2687x2690, 3.49M)

Fat Donny didn't "win" the election. The presidency was given to him by the electoral collage.

It was basically affirmative action.

>goldberg
Jow Forums is always right

Attached: 1391051699906.jpg (400x352, 28K)

But Fat Donny, the mongoloid orange cunt, called the electoral collage a "disaster".

Attached: electoral college huge desaster.png (609x290, 51K)

what does that have to do with it being the fucking system our country works around?

Too bad the 3 million extra is all in California. A state Hillary was going to win anyways.

Trump was leading in popular vote until CA gets counted.

Why do you believe that the president's opinions on this matter are irrelevant?

Show some respect. He may be fat, sweaty, and borderline retarded, but he's still your president.

Pretty damn smart of him to know how to win the presidency when he was at a huge disadvantage.

Attached: 1506443632553.jpg (1330x750, 219K)

> I can put a star next to anyone's picture and the alt-right will stop supporting them

t. Jew loving shartlet

Attached: image.jpg (615x462, 355K)

You said Hillary won, she didn't.

Attached: 1516032132823.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

kys mutt

Attached: 1496198058494.jpg (1152x768, 296K)

>Too bad the 3 million extra is all in California

Too bad you can't provide source for your unsubstantiated claim. That's probably because there is none, which is why Fat Donny was forced to disband his voter fraud commission. They humiliatingly failed to provide results.

Trump just has magic retard luck, same as Forrest Gump or the guy in Being There. I knew this when I voted for him, I don't see why we have to pretend otherwise.

>still doesn't understand American politics

I'll take ignorance for 1000 Alex.

Attached: IMG_20180321_082532_040.jpg (714x960, 61K)

>Trump just has magic retard luck, same as Forrest Gump or the guy in Being There. I knew this when I voted for him, I don't see why we have to pretend otherwise.
If you think Trump is retarded you're just mad because genius doesn't look like what you expected it to look like.

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Trump is absolutely retarded.

If Hillary won then why isn't she in the White House?

Attached: ca2016.png (599x354, 22K)

mutt

Attached: 1515974602777.jpg (2800x1730, 1.25M)

Affirmative action by electoral college. A total disaster, according to Fat Donny himself.

>If Hillary won then why isn't she in the White House?

Also, Hillary was in the White House for 8 years in total. Fat Donny only for 1 year.

Hillary wins again. This must be so humiliating for Fat Donny.

Shaaaaaaart-Maaaaaaart.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 114K)

Attached: 1513915593468.png (1658x780, 177K)

Attached: 1503913069927.png (1148x1162, 1.24M)

That's a true, pro-electoral college statement though. America is a not a democracy, we're a Constitutional Republic.

>billionaire
>POTUS
haha what a dolt amirite fellow goyim?

Attached: 1501388705120.png (1240x1348, 1.17M)

Who is president of the US in 2018, hans?

Zero Bigfoot-related deaths? Is that because he’s actually killing them instead of sacrificing people like Obama?

Attached: 1508128063404.png (1202x1468, 1.2M)

Attached: 29542442_900045573502159_6120111273759124504_n.jpg (960x830, 79K)

Ignorance once again from Cuckmany

Why do poltards believe the terms "republic" and "democracy" are mutually exclusive?

Republic
>a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

democracy
>a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Jow Forums is retarded. No wonder this board supports a retard president.

"Conspiracy theory" is Jew-speak for "It's true, and the Jews don't like it"

>Goldberg

Attached: Goldberg.jpg (1840x4248, 1.84M)

Antisemite isn't someone who hates Jews, it's someone Jews hate.

He's pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1479133623511.gif (900x804, 256K)

I guess Alex Jones was right about CIA weaponizing the term Conspiracy Theory

>Ronald Reagan
>successful
Thanks based traditional conservative for amnesty, massive debt, and gun control.

It was actually the Jews. Even the bible talks of conspiracy

I wonder why this slavnigger failed to reply to the points raised in my post. It really boggles the mind. Hmmmm....

Antisemitism is when a goy notices something he shouldn't

shhhhhh
goyim doesnt know

Attached: 15166983010751.png (432x360, 164K)

The term was literally coined by them in the 60s as a psy-op.

Actually get paid to write a bait article then make an OP on Jow Forums to get more hits and have a top kek reading the responses.
Not bad work if you can get it

Just shut it down we already know

Why does california have more registered voters than people

Attached: 1521684053209.jpg (720x361, 34K)

No one wants to stay in California

Attached: Verne troyer as the alien baby men in black I.jpg (1280x688, 118K)

Jews care more about controlling peoples minds than anything else, because if you don't have the minds of the populace you can't enact your subversive plot to destroy humanity.

You are retarded, people are allowed to use different definitions of things. There's nothing worse than some pseudo-intellectual who gets all angry that something didn't match his "academia agreed upon" textbook definition.

Democracy means roughly the "will of the majority" is enforced at any given moment because the people have more direct voting power over things (direct majority democracy (non "electoral college), referendums, snap elections, propositions).

Notice how America has none of that shit? We have a strict Constitution that above all enshrines everyone's RIGHTS and then we have an electoral college for the President and Senators that serve 6 years, 2 from each sparsely populated State, etc.

It's a colloquialism we use, deal with it FOREIGNER.

Good try Simon but you won't convert anyone if you are so harsh. Come to my office after your day is over.

>You are retarded, people are allowed to use different definitions of things.

That's an excuse retarded people use for being dumb.

If everyone used different definitions, communication would break down and all statements would be meaningless.

You dumb cunt.

lmao
It obviously is.

Attached: soapbrain.png (2400x1349, 3.35M)

>If everyone used different definitions, communication would break down and all statements would be meaningless
So you don't support multiculturalism then?

Don't let mommy Merkel know.

Attached: 1523918857941.jpg (319x378, 37K)

I've never heard a person I consider smart talking about how smart they are.

I've heard lots of idiots talk about how smart they are.

Attached: Politics (2).jpg (780x874, 226K)

You mean like how Jews love to brag about their IQ? Or that they are smart? Kys retard.

>Me: "A"
>You: "So, X?"

Trumpcucks are retarded.

> Fat Donny
How are we supposed to take your input seriously when you debate like a 12 year old, user?

Attached: 1522960103917.png (1280x720, 1M)

Are you saying he isn't fat? He's a fat, sweaty pig. Absolutely disgusting to look at, an abomination unto the Lord that should have been aborted.

What a filthy, gross cunt.

Attached: trump-butt-explosion.jpg (703x703, 232K)

>all communication is meaningless because competing definitions of things exist
Only for retarded people like yourself. Enjoy your "Democratic State Enforced Multicultural Breeding Camps" mandatory for all 9-year old German girls once your country is overrun by chimps and sandniggers. I bet you'll wish you had that "Constitutional Republic" like America does.

I know a lot of Jews who think they are absolute genesis. There not. They're the worst braggers I've ever encountered.

boi he THICC
this is precisely why he picked pence as his vp

see
You are retarded.

>expecting a 60 year old business bro to be Jow Forums
>using pig with such disgust

I can smell the lox and capers from here Yale Lipstein but my gut is telling me a goat fucker is nearby? Kikes and muslims are two sides of the same shit stain.

You're clearly just butthurt you don't have a Constitutional Republic like we do. You'll soon see the folly of your foreign ways.

>fakes it till he makes it
>kills off two political dynasties
>becomes president of the entire United States
What a fucking retard drumpf

>It's ok bro, Merkel said it's gonna be kosher.

german 'genius' - still not understanding the rules 18 months later

but then you krauts are strongly pro-EU, so what do you expect

Mueller is the same age as Trump, yet he doesn't look like a whale.

You are retarded.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Germany doesn’t need any more help in that direction.

Why do i always see people use Donny as if it's an insult? I dont see obama haters call him Barry. It's always those who liked him.

>obama haters

No such thing. Obama is extremely popular.

Attached: obama trump inauguration.jpg (992x744, 196K)

They also think Drumpf is an insult.

Attached: q3AMsf5djr20WgsdyvQGsWSRZdww4EQuydaz-KfyYsQ.jpg (956x768, 148K)

and hilarious. but then what do you expect from idiots in a permanent state of arrested development, aka 'liberals'?

Drumpf is an idiot

Prove it.

see
and

(((Gollllldbeeerrrg)))

Pretty sure you're the retard if you think anything in that statement makes Trump retarded. Please feel free to show one incorrect thing he said.

>People might think Trump is competent. Israel thinks that's a problem.

You sound retarded.

Trump has been playing 4d chess this whole time anyone who doubts this is a legitimate traitor

Attached: xcTqkUgukSpeVUM-1600x900-noPad[1].jpg (399x224, 24K)