Eliminate all humans?

If you had a button in front of you that made every single human on Earth disappear in to nothingness and left everything else in-tact for animals to thrive, and for the planet heal, would you press it?
Would you hesitate?
Do you think that after a few million years that monkeys would evolve to be just as destructive and toxic as we are today?

Attached: 1523326279031.webm (484x360, 2.91M)

What's wrong, mad at the world because you can't get a girlfriend?

I have a girlfriend. I just wonder what life on Earth would be like without us. Expected responses like this.

i would rater push a button and have all infrastructure shut down all electronic device stop working reset back to the stone age

This actually sounds like a good idea

>If you had a button in front of you that made every single human on Earth disappear in to nothingness and left everything else in-tact for animals to thrive, and for the planet heal, would you press it?
No.

>Would you hesitate?
No.

>Do you think that after a few million years that monkeys would evolve to be just as destructive and toxic as we are today?
Without a doubt.

No. Humans were fine up to 1992. It's the Masonic-Zionists that are the problem.

>The "zionists"
>fine up to 1992
Totally not the Jews.
They are totally not ruining the world since there have been records of them.

Kill yourself and see if that helps. If it does, we'll try another one, and we'll stop when we stop improving.

What about the billions of animals that have been tortured to death or hunted for sport and all the thousands of species we've made go extinct before then?

OK

No because I'm waiting for the next elder scrolls game to come out.

Yes
Twice

What about the millions (billions?) of cows and chickens?
Domesticated animals who will not survive without human intervention. Also many plants will be extinct.
It would be anudda shoa.

Yes.

Attached: protector_by_india_lee-d74avfx.jpg (752x1062, 121K)

It's too late nigga, the nuclear reactors would all meltdown without human maintenance and everything would be fucked

Attached: 1521760287718.jpg (1200x974, 520K)

>Homicidal AI thread.

Attached: rest in power.jpg (960x640, 82K)

I would just press the one to remove all haters. We need love: Love of each other, love of the planet, love of nature, love of God.

Attached: Americas-1970s-Hippie-Communes-5.jpg (800x546, 136K)

Paradise is irrelevant if there are no humans or otherwise sapient creatures to enjoy and exploit it.
Your obsession with animals is adolescent-girl-tier

No because I'm not a misanthropic retard like you.

I think you'd get absolutely drunk on power with that.

What good would a world without kikes and niggers be if I couldn't live in it?

Attached: caster Troy so what.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

>Humans were fine up to 1992.
>It's the Masonic-Zionists that are the problem.
user I...

>We need love: Love of each other, love of the planet, love of nature, love of God.
Right after we exterminate all the enemies who we consider "haters".

I don't think anyone would press it besides upcoming an heroes.

Canadia is just now going through the 1970s. Smelly hippies.

Just wait until everybody finds out the elites have been raping, vivisecting, and murdering their children for decades while they smile and laugh on camera

Attached: delet.png (1678x860, 320K)

>What about the millions (billions?) of cows and chickens?
>Domesticated animals who will not survive without human intervention
animals we torture and keep in horrible conditions? you really using them as a positive for humanity?

also you do realize waaaaaaay more plants and wildlife go extinct due to humans than if we were to just vanished.

END IT ALL RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: cannotPressFastEnough.jpg (1025x512, 60K)

Attached: 1524264888302.png (730x505, 480K)

One of the best conspiracy theories I've heard in quite some time, and of course there's no science backing this up which makes it an especially good conspiracy theory, is that above-ground nuclear testing in the mid-twentieth century is responsible for the majority of climate change. When we add up the above-ground nuclear tests it is equivalent to a full-scale nuclear exchange predicted in Cold War war plans. We had a nuclear war but it happened slowly over a couple of decades. And sure carbon in the atmosphere has a role to play, but the sudden and profound increase in atmospheric instability points to above-ground nuclear testing as the primary culprit.

Tortured or not, domesticated animals live in symbiosis with men, if men disappear, hundred of animal species will also go extinct. It would be catastrophic for the planet as a whole.

I was contemplating this earlier in the week. Wonder if a decent solar flare would be sufficient to destroy all electronics and send us at least back to the 40s analog manufacturing tech.

Attached: truth-page8-hitler1.jpg (646x941, 209K)

Imagining your face when all the niggers disappeared after you hit the button.

Attached: IMG_4416.jpg (477x750, 85K)

nice try Lucifer
we are God's sons.
this would be a paradise
but you fucked up