/msg/ Mediterranean Supremacy General - Nordkike Reloaded Edition

Nobody likes you in the South, Nordfags.

You're nothing but a filthy, uncivilized, useless, barbaric, crap throwing bunch of albino niggers.

You know it's the truth.

Embrace it.

Attached: Nordkikes.jpg (800x1335, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1kzMwO3EE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PREVIOUS:

Nordkike Edition
The Eternal Nordfag Edition
Politically Incorrect Edition
Muh Blonde Hair Muhfauggah Edition
Whack The Fags Edition
Gasser Squad Edition
Sith Lord Edition
Albino Junkie Edition
Nordic Craphut Edition
Gaydalf Edition
Nordic Shitgang Edition
Britfag Edition
Crap Throwing Reloaded Edition
Nordslut Edition
Crap Throwing Edition
Darth Vader Reloaded Edition
Darth Vader Edition
Cultural Aspects Edition

Attached: MedClay.jpg (1694x780, 255K)

D&C PAID SHILL JEW PSYOP SAGE AND REPORT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: NordSlut.jpg (902x555, 109K)

based

reporting in, drinking a nice tuscan tignanello wine tonight.

Attached: 1491573626591.jpg (700x934, 135K)

Damn there have been this many versions? I guess Meds are superior
So if I can't say I'm Italian, would I be wrong to say I'm Mediterranean?

me chilling with the bros
rate

Attached: 30547177_2079620775583245_1052454142_o.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

fixed

Attached: fixed.png (902x555, 861K)

KEKK based burger bro

Attached: 1514751736701.jpg (241x198, 4K)

Med master race checking in

Attached: 1475690991519.jpg (633x568, 163K)

this is made triple funny because the girl is actually a classic med. (Egyptian, I think?)

>this is made triple funny because the girl is actually a classic med. (Egyptian, I think?)

Attached: 1508857103480.png (219x219, 48K)

Attached: 30846312_2080403095505013_1801374142_n.jpg (500x500, 35K)

guys drop some cool med pepes

ok

Attached: 1518146529362.jpg (854x758, 154K)

look mom I called it now they cant say it!!

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>So if I can't say I'm Italian, would I be wrong to say I'm Mediterranean?
italians,greeks,spaniards,portuguese,etc are all meds

comfy/10

TAKBIR

Attached: 1523909635010.jpg (873x700, 100K)

Attached: moar.jpg (288x175, 7K)

Greekbro, please tell me whom you consider to be "Mediterranean".

Inshallah my med bothers we will prevail. Allah (SWT) is by our side.

We might be uncivilized but you lot mixed with other races, especially slaves from various different regions.

What's your real flag?

Approved countries

Attached: download.png (6480x7479, 2.58M)

Attached: 1524088937295.jpg (421x421, 28K)

Attached: 1523977798465.png (1341x1006, 597K)

you're just jealous you didn't get to tap that tight slave poocy

Attached: 1520190691299.jpg (283x263, 11K)

Sage

Go to bed faggot

S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e
S a g e
>S a g e

Attached: 0 (1).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Attached: summeriscoming.png (1000x1334, 1001K)

med girls are next

Attached: Angloed.jpg (709x1002, 471K)

Meds are shitskins who should be stomped like cockroaches.

Attached: 1cb13ab60963f2f2bd81535a75fe76f1.jpg (825x585, 111K)

The faith of nordcucks.

Attached: file.png (899x897, 1.99M)

albino nigger

There's only one thing more detestable than a Nordcuck: a Moor.

Attached: 877162585412.jpg (1280x897, 440K)

Damn i love these fucking threads,fuck the snow niggers .

why can't we all just get along?

Attached: good job greece.png (1058x231, 25K)

you are all faggots

Brown eyes + brown hair here. Can I join you medbros?

(I won't take no as an answer)

Yeah she looks very Egyptian...

Attached: slapping-himself-425x265.jpg (425x265, 135K)

no.

Why not??? Grandpa was Italian

kek that picture

Corsica, dude

Do you bathe in olive oil?

unironically I fucked 2 germans in Mallorca in 2015, what a fucking whores

kek no but stop fucking with me, I'm joining

Attached: 411fzWr2-eL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

That's the reason they come down here.

You don't make the rules here.

Attached: spirusant.png (934x736, 843K)

But what about my nonno Alessandro? He probably used to bathe in olive oil desu

Well, you ain't him.

>tfw Turks still have Greek clay

Pure Italo-turk reporting in

Attached: MV5BMTcxMDk4Nzk2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMwNTU4Mg@@._V1._SX640_SY972_.jpg (640x972, 55K)

Italybro I'm joining the club. Mi nonno was Italian

The MEDITERRANEAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his golden skin. This tanned skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Sparta and Rome, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The golden skin reminds us of our warriors, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The MEDITERRANEAN man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (C*Lto-germ*Nic dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The MEDITERRANEAN penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the MEDITERRANEAN man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent classic seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the MEDITERRANEAN man impregnates.

In total, the MEDITERRANEAN man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his n*Rdic partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the MEDITERRANEAN man is the epitome of masculinity.

D&C
meanwhile all our european countries are being invaded by non whites.

Can you tell me why someone in Portugal ought to give a shit about what is happening in Sweden?

fuck off kike

>why someone in Portugal ought to give a shit about what is happening in Sweden
because he probably has blue eyes and is a blondie and thinks he is a nordic.
Human trash, that is

They are part of europe, part of our civilization, so i care about, if sweden, france, britain falls, do you think we will fight the multc system alone?

you are the (( )) trying to divide europeans, we had already centuries of pathetic non sense war's between us.

Can I join the med club? 95% italian and 5% spanish.

Have you ever considered that they are only part of Europe in the past 1,000 years? Do you think that the Graeco-Roman world considered anyone living beyond the Rhine and Danube to be Europeans?

And I don't see why you would consider any of those people you mentioned to be reliable potential allies. Britain has betrayed your country about as often as it suited them, the last time being during the Colonial War when the British public en masse denounced Portugal for "oppressive" and antiquated colonialism. The French have been living in a Masonic political system for two centuries and are proud of it. And the Swedes? What even needs to be said?

If you want allies, look to those who have a shared cultural and theological history with your nation, because they have a vested interest in protecting what a Portuguese ought to love out of filial piety toward his nation. Don't look to your enemies for friendship.

Only of you prove to me your nation is Aryan.

>the potent classic seed

lost hard

I mostly agree with you but

What about the city-state of Greece uniting against Persia, a common enemy? They were constantly at war amongst themselves but when the need arose they put up arms together, the same could be done against these foreign invaders, no?

About to eat some pita bread with delicious olive oil and tzatziki. Cheers /msg/.

Attached: tzatziki-3.jpg (800x533, 113K)

Lmao my own pasta

Sure, but it was mutually recognised among those city-states that they were all Greeks. There was a shared language, culture, and civilisation amongst them. We (i.e., Southern Europe) haven't shared anything with Northerners since they pissed on the invaluable patrimony that was given them by launching the Reformation.

next /msg/ should have this text

wtf are you talking about? it's not a matter of consideration, it's a matter of facts, biology i have more in common with a dane or a swede than i have with an algerian or a angolan, and that is a fact for all europeans. And yes they are part of europe too. We are all being invaded by non whites, protecting our countries is a common battle.

The european peoples united against Bolshevism in World War 2, did we not?

Daily reminder
>If you are Eurodescendent, brown-black haired and brown-green eyed, you are mediterranean
>If you are levantine or north african, and you can identify your phenotype in this image, you are mediterranean

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-03.54.24.png (1121x613, 580K)

>biology i have more in common with a dane or a swede than i have with an algerian or a angolan
And you have even more biological similarity to populations in the Western Mediterranean. What's your point?

>populations in the Western Mediterranean.

Did you mean in western europe? yes for sure. The point is,i care with my race, so i care with all europa.

Not so much. The issue of Bolshevism was addressed locally and by very different means. There was "unity" insofar as there was international resistance to Bolshevism but this shouldn't be surprising. The same resistance was found virtually everywhere the threat of communism reared its head. Was Ngo Dinh Diem of Vietnam also in union with Europe because he likewise sought to expunge the communist poison from his country?

Can I also join the med club?

5% nordic , 45% med, 50% native american mexican

North africa and the levant were mediterraneans in the past.
We must don't stop in Bizantium, but reconquer our ancient Lebensraum and repopulate it with mediterraneans

NO GOD NO

No, I meant the Western Mediterranean. Portuguese cluster closest with Spaniards and Northern Italians.

I view people like you much as I view people who say "We are biologically all humans; I care about my species, so I care about the planet." Do you find this to be a convincing and worthwhile notion? Me neither. And I don't find your pan-European stupidity to be, either.

Are you trying to divide and conquer, Schlomo? Any user with a brain will ignore it

sheeeeiiittt are you on drugs right?
north africa and levant (caucasoid SEMITES) were meds? what is a med? i do not care any of that crap i only want to protect my country and my continent, fuck the rest.

ONE DROP

I love these threads.

krautnigger detected

stamatiste re arxidia na anevazete inexos ttoies malakies san arapides kanete

No i'm portuguese as far as i can trace, i just can´t stand antifa d&c shills like you, discussing frivolities between europeans when we are being flooded by non whites on dailybasis,

we know who (((YOU))) are

Attached: jew.jpg (533x585, 59K)

I'm not saying all european nations should be great friends with each other but recognize that we're all related in a way and if the need were to arise from an external threat, to defend each others' interests and well being.

Hold on, you misinterpreted me.
For a long period of time, the levant and north africa were mediterranean (Carthage, Egypt...) today orientalid (arab) tribes bastardized persians and mediterranean levantines as well as north africans, who are heavily mixed with negroids too (for example, the coptic/aegyptid phenotype is a 35/35/30 at average of admixture between sudanese negroids, orientalids and berberids [pure berberid as phenotype is an archaic cromagnid form of atlantomed])

can anyone give me an example of what an atlanto-med + alpine looks like?

Adding, we also share a continent and it'd be more beneficial to work together than against each other.

WE WUZ ROMANZ

>MUH DIK

>lmfao we have the BMC and your womenz wand us

Mediterraneans are truly nothing better than niggers

They don´t reach there m8, their purpose is to divide europeans so we can have another brother's war like the wwi or wwii, verdun and so on, to make us even weaker, till we all fall.
But this time we will not fall again.

no more brother war's

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1kzMwO3EE

Attached: portuguese_cemetry_wwi_0france0.jpg (1024x768, 579K)

Attached: 1523839323723.png (1020x746, 950K)

OOO MASSA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

Attached: ooo_massa.jpg (179x250, 7K)

French?