Shah of Iran

Did (((They))) remove him?

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

Attached: download.jpg (195x258, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
disquietreservations.blogspot.ch/2011/11/british-and-us-governments-installed.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Mosaddegh
youtube.com/watch?v=ciAEQMEtgNo
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kikes loved him tho

Well no shit. They even got Iraq to invade.

lmao you idiot he was literally an ally of Israel and USA

Part 01/02

BBCPersian has found recently declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow secular government of Pahlavi in favour of Shia clergy led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

US gov & CIA had formed "Iran 918 Group" consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any Islamic revolution. One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution.

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659

Later on, Carter's administration was also becoming tired with the Shah since he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, and Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint

Part 02/02 (Part 01 is better)

The Shah had visions of grandeur, and believed that oil prices could only continue to rise and based Iran's budget on that assumption.

The Shah wanted to become independent and no longer an OPEC puppet near the end of his reign, which lead to massive expansion in military spending (based on the assumption in the budget that oil prices would never stop rising), which entailed the arrival of tens of thousands of American contractors, who inflamed anti-American tensions in Iran through their boorish behaviour.

The Shah wanted to see Iran become a great power before he died, resulting in unsustainable military spending.

Carter gave millions to Khomeini, his UN representative called him a saint, and supported him as an alternative to the Shah.

The USA constantly changes alliances whenever it is convenient and in its economic interests. This is insane. Kissingerian realpolitik needs to be abandoned for the possibility of any rapprochement.

Honor and integrity is something most Americans know nothing about.

disquietreservations.blogspot.ch/2011/11/british-and-us-governments-installed.html

USA is supporting an even worse alternative than the IRI, and they are called MEK/NCRI (parent groups). They are Islamist cultists influenced by Marxism; they killed many Americans, gassed Iran's own people, and have a history of molestation and being cultish. USA supports Islamist extremists when they align with their geopolitical and economic interests.

ALSO, prior to the Revolution, UK/USA were spreading lots of propaganda demonizing the Shah VIA THE RADIOS, but this was just pretext covering the fact the USA wanted him gone due to becoming more independent.

OF COURSE THEY REMOVED HIM. THEY WANTED MORE RELIGIOUS LEADERS SO THAT THE MIDDLE EAST WOULD LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF TERRORISTS

He started talking about ((them)) and they fed him to the islamic wolf. They had the choice between (a) a legitimate leader (in the eyes of western people as they built him up) who spoke against the ((axis)) of evil or (b) an anti-jew islamic leader they easily dubbed the devil. The latter had to be their choice. They portray today's Iran as evil so their anti-semiitsm is of no concern. The Shah coming out against them would be like the Polish or Spanish president today openly speaking out against the jews. DANGEROUS.

Iranian here.

What do you mean if the kikes removed him? The British and Americans put him in power, removed him, put him in power again, removed him again, AND AGAIN they put him in power and then they tried to replace him with Khomenei, which didn't work out too well, because Khomenei tricked the west.

Kikes obviously don't like Iran. A Jew from the Kurdish province of Iran started a movement to establish a identity called "Kurd" among several western Indo-Iranian language groups. This happened 250~ years ago. The Soviets also pushed for Kurdistan's independence, because the kikes want to make Iran weak for some reason. It's pretty sad, because Iranians protected the kikes from the Babylonians and rebuilt the 2nd kike temple. Either way, kikes are backstabbers, and they'll be wiped out soon.

Now to talk about Iran's current situation, I believe it is our fault. We were too weak, we got invaded by the Soviets and UK, and the British took all of our natural resources and overthrew our government and it lasted from the 2nd world war to 1979. There were moments to kick them out of Iran, but you can't really do much as a weak nation vs the UK and the US.

This is what really pissed Iranians off. The US and the UK took him away because he wanted to kick foreigners out of Iran and "Iranify" the country and its resources to the Iranian people only. You guys talk a lot about how epic and cool Iran was back then, but all I can say it was never worth it. Fuck Westernification, it's a plague and cancer. Iran's current situation isn't good either, but you can have modernification without westernification if you're strong and not brainwashed by the kikes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Mosaddegh

Attached: 1494581323595.png (550x690, 29K)

he never called them out rofl... he was the British and American's dog, and he served his masters very well.

No, you fucktard. Khomenei promised secularism and much more, but then he said fuck it and turned Iran into a Shia republic.

The Shah never sold the oil. He gave it away. You people think he sold it because Iran received F-14 Tomcats, TVs etc, but that was never the case here. If I take your house by force, and I give you a penny, does that mean you sold the house to me? No.

>The Shah never sold the oil. He gave it away. You people think he sold it because Iran received F-14 Tomcats, TVs etc, but that was never the case here. If I take your house by force, and I give you a penny, does that mean you sold the house to me? No.
Explain to me why Saudis are rich as fuck then?

>he never called them out rofl...
Yes he was helped by them until he saw them for what they truly are

youtube.com/watch?v=ciAEQMEtgNo

He absolutely did call them out.

They're not rich.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He had no power over Iran, he was just the puppet of the US and the UK until the people realized it 70 years later that the Shah is a fraud.

Who's in control of Iran right now?
I thought the CIA had control

>He knew exactly what he was doing. He had no power over Iran, he was just the puppet of the US and the UK until the people realized it 70 years later that the Shah is a fraud.

I agree he was a puppet. Exactly what I said. And when the puppet called out his masters, they fed him to the wolf. Why do you care don't you hate shiites anyway mohammed?

>They're not rich.
Kuwaitis, UAE, and Saudis are rich as fuck. Even Kuwait's currency is worth more than the US dollar.

That's part of the reason why the Middle East is in chaos. These Gulf Arabs haven't wielded true power for over 500+ years; it was the Persians and Turks that kept the Middle East balanced back then.

The Shah gradually ceased being a puppet starting 1974 when he disagreed to William E. Simon's petrodollar deal. I believe he was becoming too emboldened too soon though; he should have catered to US interests more and win their favor over Gulf Arab shitholes who're now unbelievably powerful.

The IRI is retarded and incompetent, filled with imbeciles reminiscent of Sadegh Khalkhali.

>AND AGAIN they put him in power and then they tried to replace him with Khomenei, which didn't work out too well, because Khomenei tricked the west.

All you say is accurate. But the reason they tried to replace him was because he went rogue. He went rogue no agreeing to US deals and calling out the media and even the jews (briefly before the revolution).

>He went rogue
Yeah, the Shah gradually went more and more rogue starting 1974.

Whats the petrodollar deal you're referring to?

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

William E. Simon, US secretary of treasury, called the Shah a "nut" for disagreeing to the petrodollar deal. Saudi Arabia agreed, and it was then USA began pivoting to the Gulf Arab goatfuckers:

"The goal: neutralize crude oil as an economic weapon and find a way to persuade a hostile kingdom to finance America’s widening deficit with its newfound petrodollar wealth... The basic framework was strikingly simple. The U.S. would buy oil from Saudi Arabia and provide the kingdom military aid and equipment. In return, the Saudis would plow billions of their petrodollar revenue back into Treasuries and finance America’s spending."

Also, be sure to read both of my posts here:

It's the deep state that did it. Your rulers.

Yes, he even knew the last 10 years or so he was being double-played.

Khomenei and his mullahs

CIA lost control of Iran after 1979

I'm instantly reminded I'm on Jow Forums. Great time to be awake!!!

THANK YOU GUYS!

Attached: 2018-04-16-140824_597x456.png (597x456, 233K)

You think calling an Iranian a "mohammed" will insult us or get a rise out of us?

They're not really rich. They have no education and no research. They'll throw away gold for silver, and they've been doing it for a while. Once their oil runs out, they won't be able to maintain their toys from the west and then it'll fall apart.

He knew since day one. But after a while, he prolly realized it wasn't a fun experience and that his country was being forcefully drained.

Iranian diaspora reporting in.

The Pahlavi dynasty was great, fuck the west for putting these towelheads in to power, stop messing with our shit faggots.

Attached: 19400660_10209015906549283_2531923594781731719_o.jpg (1066x1599, 117K)

>They're not really rich.
Yes, they are economically speaking. I agree, they are imbeciles, but the West has invested a lot in UAE, Kuwait, and planning to do moreso in Saudi Arabia. UAE also uses a lot of slave labor from Indonesians and Indians.
>They have no education and no research.
I agree, they are idiots, but economically-speaking, they are pretty well-off. It's why the highest obesity rates are found in their shitholes.

Also, Iranian diaspora is rich and invested more in Dubai, an enemy nation, than their own. Iranians, as an ethnic group, don't really help each other.

But they did. The current regime in Iran is the last wall to prevent the us and israel to mess up the region entirely for half a millenia.

No, the one who was removed by (((them))) was Mosaddegh

The region has been messed up since the discovery of petroleum as an energy source, which is foundational to modern economies.

It is called "resource curse":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_curse

The glow in the dark CIAniggers installed him.
True story.

retard

>Iranians, as an ethnic group, don't really help each other.

This is actually true. A lot of Iranians act like assholes towards each other because one side supports the Shah while another side hate the mullahs and the Shah

CIA didn't start glowing until the mid 1980's.

>CIA didn't start glowing until the mid 1980's.
More like 70's.

ill look into it more..

Khomeini and the islamists removed him

>not reading thread
Fuck off, retard. Look here:
It was US deep state that pushed for the Shah to lose power.