Will McCain give conservatives a final 'fuck you' by resigning/dying prior to June?

>If John McCain's seat becomes vacant on or before May 31, the special election for its replacement will be held here in 2018. If it's June 1 or later, the special election will be delayed till 2020, meaning the Arizona Republican Governor's replacement will hold the seat for over two full years

Attached: McCain.jpg (1517x1579, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio#2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

knowing that rat he will, I've never seen a """Republican""" more likely to pal around with Democrats or to criticize conservative Republicans as McBrain

disgusting tumor head

His mother is 106 and still kicking

I feel like this would be an interesting bet

>does mccain resign on May 31 for a final fuck you or does he redeem himself

Though if he does resign I'm sure he'll have some gay statement about how that's totally what a maverick would do :DDDD

There is no democrat I hate more than this fucking guy. S. He could give that job to dindu and they would do a better job.

inb4 he an hero's on may 31

That'd be a gift though

His mother also doesn't have an aggressive brain cancer, one with which fewer than 10% of patients survive five years after diagnosis.

Hurry up already

Attached: 1506103243969.png (480x481, 489K)

Yeah. After alienating "Conservatives" too. What a bastard.

why is someone with brain cancer still holding a seat?

John McCain is the worst kind of politician. He holds on to power with every last fiber of his being.

This, he should have been forced to resign

Glioblastoma has an average life expectancy of 18 months from diagnosis.

>sad

can't they force him to resign? he is not in the "best of his abilities" now
what is next a politician with dementia?

The funny part is that i swear i just read a story about them trying to do this and the dems blocking it to avoid the special election. An appointed faggot or McCain himself will vote against Trump. The election is what we actually want.

I think this is a shill framing of the situation.

>Sad
Press P to piss on his grave.

'Shill framing' is pretending McCain resigning today is a good thing, so the Democrats can snap up his Senate seat in a possible 'blue wave' this November, and it be another Alabama: A Democrat holding onto a GOP seat for years. If a Democrat won a special election for McCain's seat this year, they'd have it for four years; McCain last won in 2016, the next reelection for a full term wouldn't be until 2022.

It's absolutely retarded if you're a conservative to not want McCain to somehow stay there till June 1, at which point he can drop dead for all I care.

McCain is so toxic, he's killing the cancer.

TUMOR HURRY

Who replaces him and why do you trust the AZ governor?

Kys retard.

it's actually a brain that has mccain cancer

Fuck John McCain that warmongering piece of shit, it hope he dies soon.

Yes, in theory, he can be expelled from the Senate for "incapacity." But the Republican Senate leadership is not willing to do this.

>Kys retard.

Says the guy who wants another Democrat whore in the U.S. Senate. Arizona is not that fucking red, Democrats would have a good shot at that seat in a neutral year, and in a probable Democrat year, a likely chance unless they nominated someone stupid.

I hope he burns in hell

So you assume every election will lead to a Democrat winning therefore let the never Trump gop choose candidates for years.

Fucking kys you pathetic retard shill. Pol see through you instantly.

>Fuck John McCain that warmongering piece of shit, it hope he dies soon.

Attached: mccain-isis.jpg (630x444, 79K)

>implying McCain's neocon ass isn't already a democrat.

He's a Hollywood liberal wannabe. He has hosted Saturday Night Live and has appeared in movies like Wedding Crashers. He is a regular at Hollywood parties. Being a Republican is just an act and not a very good one at that.

We will give him a final fuck you as he's shipped to gitmo. He's literally the biggest traitor ever

I have a really shitty conspiracy theory that he doesn’t actually have cancer and was controlled opposition the whole time.
>MCain’s military career less impressive than he lets on possibly cracked before instantly after being captured
>makes deal with fellow POWs to take the truth to the grave
>dems get hands this info during his 2008 presidential run
>dems force him to self sabotage his campaign
>fast forward to 2016
>McCain who is like by conservatives for being a war hero says negative things about trump who is surging in the polls
>trump retaliates, but it doesn’t effect his approval in a meaningful way
>McCain does everything short of saying fuck America
>be diagnosed with brain cancer possibly as munition to use on mean old drump
>fast forward to 2020 McCain is either killed in unrelated circumstances that are never really investigated (dems possibly collecting on a owed debt or punishment for failure) or
>miraculously recovers
>McCain announces a 2020 run to either split the Republican Party and if he loses nomination urges supporters to vote dem
>McCain runs has Democrat with some bullshit speech about how the Republican Party he knows was murdered by racism and bigotry at the hands of trump and now the democrats are the real party of America again trying to steal republicans off being a war heros, a true survivor, and the “ real American”

Attached: 1C029808-9D9F-4C2D-86A9-49ECAE07B1D8.png (500x522, 115K)

>long john mccain

Attached: 1518030226962.jpg (229x343, 40K)

Best compass

Arizona is trending blue

>Trump only beat Hillary by 3.5% and didn't get 50% of the vote in the state, only 49%
>Joe Arpaio lost to a Democrat by 13% in 2016
>Californian refugees flooding the state
>Beaners flooding the state
>Boomer retirees dying

Just a matter of time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio#2016

Attached: 1507420766610.jpg (1848x1284, 395K)

Good lord, if it wasn't for that brain tumor, we'd be dealing with that faggot for a few more decades.

Arizona here. I don't like him either, but it would be hilarious if he pulled this off.

Attached: tumblr_nzru0z4c1R1tdbdiyo1_1280.jpg (868x1146, 265K)

Whatever, good riddance.

This nigga gonna out live us all. Cancer is fake.

this, there are not enough whties to save america

Why is he allowed to continue on with real brain damage and a growing tumor?

This faggot. Consistently on the wrong side of every position.

S

Die you fucking cunt!

His grandfather died at 61 and his father was 71.

Holy shit that Q poster guy said McCain was going to die in April......they are setting it up.....

To clarify I definitely don't think this is a bad thing lol. Just mentioning that the guy did warn this would happen.

Fellow Arizonan here: fuck that! I've been waiting so fucking for that shit stain to die, don't even entertain the idea of Mayo curing his fucked up brain. Mayo is good, but hopefully not that good.

Maybe McCain is already dead and they just aren't telling us?

because he doesnt actually have cancer

still useful to his masters. he is probably not allowed to retire, more like it

Ding ding ding.
We have a winner here

that aint brain cancer dude, thats a botched reverse lobotomy, they tried to insert a brain and failed

Attached: Johnny's lobotomy1.jpg (634x423, 41K)

Proof

Attached: RemindsmeofComets.png (1368x610, 602K)

Attached: Trump checkem.png (894x582, 482K)

brain insertion attempt confirmed

rollloin for pelosi has also undergone this operation

Attached: 923848923.jpg (473x404, 53K)

He doesn't have a brain tumor. He is absolutely gonna fuck the republicans over