Inter-European Marriage

What are your thoughts on europeans from different nations marrying and having kids? Is it something that is frowned upon or something that should be encouraged, although not in mass?

What if in an hypothetical future, the EU would force breeding amongst europeans from across countries, similiar as to what they're doing now but with niggers, what do you think?

Attached: 1518298095776.jpg (1088x612, 57K)

go away portugal
mutts and moors aren't white or european

what an insightful comment

Attached: 1524349212596.jpg (211x239, 5K)

I am blonde and have blue eyes.
I don't like this combination in women anymore.
Can I get hypothetical a black haired/eyed med woman?

Any kind of 'inter' breeding is bad and horrendous for the quality of the blood
you're just mad you got the short end of the stick you stinking moor
shouldn't you be building more mosques down in andalusia
alaleikum salaam brother
may you find your comfort in allah pbuh
go kill yourself nigger
mixing the bloodlines means we're a future china
all same stinky kind of insects

absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as it did not get out of hand and threaten to erase a specific identity.

i'd go as far as suggesting anyone who disagrees is a jew faggot.

Show me on the doll where the med man touched, germnigger
Don't start wars you can't finish next time faggots

Attached: 1519606086845.jpg (771x900, 102K)

Is this the AmeriMutt thread?

Attached: Isps+face+when+mutt.png (278x325, 75K)

In the not-so-distant future, once the world sorts itself out, the management of bloodlines in communities, nations and across continents will be geared toward seeking the greatest advantage of outcomes in human populations. Wherever it will benefit to maintain racial and even ethnic purity it will be done. Some degree of mixing will be allowed. This will be accomplished largely by positive reinforcement (tax-credits for those staying within their ethnic groups, monetary benefits, etc.) - elsewhere the mixing of populations will be encouraged to "breed out" unhealthy cultures (people who cut their children's genitalia for example. Ever see Dune? The Bene Gesserit order controlled and manipulated bloodlines. This will come to pass. The free-for-all we have seen in the last few decades will come to drastic halt.

Attached: 1521599495886.jpg (630x630, 62K)

>calling others niggers when his country tried to steal our colonies and got btfo
Pathetic nation living in a swamp

Attached: 1513542766847.png (1667x2004, 1.36M)

Only a Looser gets a Woman from a different Country because they cannot meet the standards of the Population

The best strategy is to inbreed for intelligence like the jews have done. You end up with physically weak and unaesthetic, moral masterful race that can control any physically superior race with slave morality.

Your comments are funny because your country got rapped by Spain and still you can find people with Spanish last names all over it

The only way you can tell the difference between a German, Norwegian and Frenchman is because of the language they speak. And I'm sure there are many "germanized" french in Germany and vice versa and no one is the wiser.

Fuck off, I want to preserve my pure Germanic heritage. Hard enough living in the country of the mutt, you think I am OK with inter European mixing? HELL NO!

I am all good with being allies with other Europeans (no spaniards, portuguese or greeks) but inter mixing is a bit much desu

degenerate, destroys cultures and creates globalism-friendly babies

This is the least of our worries

>Fuck off, I want to preserve my pure Germanic heritage

The chances of you being pure bred is very low, and this is coming from a person who Amish for generations

>proud of being a descesdant of the niggers and cucks of europe
whatever floats your boat, sopa de macaco

>niggers
What does that mean?

Obviously its not refering to black people

I'm thinking there are some really ugly euro-nations women-wise. greeks for instance.

Meaning their history consists of raiding, pillaging, killing/raping coastal towns whilst not building any civilization worthwhile and they're proud of it. I don't see how that's any different than what niggers do. Nords brag about muh blond hair blue eyes because that's the only thing they have going for them and they think the color of their hair actually matters, since they can't be proud of their niggerish history that has destroyed european culture countless times

Wouldnt the cuck be the one that builds only to get raided?

Sorry, but these are concepts far beyond your level of comprehension. And it shows.

There has always been NATURAL migration between Europeans, the problem is when you dump millions of them from different countries and they ALL mix like the US. The genetic admixture is too much at once and causes a disgusting mutt population. Globalization is a terrible thing for genetics. A few Europeans mixing here and there across borders is not a problem, but when you make all of Europe a united entity and let people move about freely, it's a different story.

Elaborate or else not an argument.

scandinavians can marry other scandinavians
medis can marry other medis
slavs can marry other slavs

and so on.

A builds something of great value.
B comes along and smashes it, incapable of building better himself.
>hurr, B is better than A. A is a cuck,

comfy baby is comfy

Attached: download (23).jpg (805x800, 236K)

A builds something of great value
B comes and does whatever he wants with it

B is better, A is a cuck, nigger is the word A uses to cope

Stop being such a faggot.

I'm a Slav and married a Danish girl, whatcha going to do about it mate?

Go back and see the post I made where I explained these things are way over your head. Good day.

Prevents inbreeding. The same was done far back even when our ancestors adhered to their tribes. The offspring of two Europeans from different groups can still embrace the culture(s) of their parents. I think the reason it's difficult for niggermutts or hapas to do so is because of a lack of a sense of belonging

you will get divorced.
>i cursed you

Coping

>alberto barbossa ushers in the era of the euromutt

Attached: american.gif (480x228, 263K)

Hilarious, did you really equate Jews with being moral?

Their scam and schemes all fall apart when the light of exposure is shined on them. The internet exposes everything and that trick you have of forming a secret society and making every decision based on, "Is it good for Jews?" won't work. We are in the early stages of removing you from your self-appointed positions of power over us.

Attached: judensau.png (600x557, 790K)

Here's another nugget that a little brainlet like you won't comprehend.
A builds something of great value and could do so again if B comes along and ruins it.
B comes along and ruins it. B also kills A.
A generation later, B is now living like a nigger like he did in his homeland, because he ruined what A made and couldn't maintain it.
Understand now, YOU FUCKING RETARD?!

I disagree with all inter-romance
Stick to your own kind

The kike talks about mutts.

The more Europeans do this, the more they became like mixed-White European Americans are today, particularly the ones with extremely little or no foreign admixture from outside European populations.

Imagine being a spic, and being such a cuck you save pictures of white couples kissing.

The fact that after bye came your life story after I said coping only confirms it that it is coping.

>bye
good day*

that's what America is all about.
inter European marriage
turned out pretty well for us.

Why would you wish for another disfunctional family to be created? Scandinavia has enough of those. We're both blonde with blue eyes, so are our 2 children, what exactly is your problem with this? In from Belarus originally btw.

My life story? Not really. I'm just came back because it's actually quite fun pointing out how stupid you are and everyone sees it but you. Hilarious. You're even responding to your own posts at this point.

>The chances

How did you determine this particular probability? We can assume he knows himself and we shouldn't determine something about the particular from the general when we have access to more specific data.

Hey I never said that complete nigger is good because a complete nigger needs a cuck to raid (so he is not self reliant) and a cuck is a powerless NPC ant that gets raided whenever he stacks to much like he will inevitably do. In between is good, both self-reliant and can kill a nigger if he tries raiding.

Yep. Intereuro, interracial, interspecies. It's all good my friends

Attached: trustafarian.jpg (529x683, 202K)

Welcomed in the colonies.
Scandalous in europe

Unless of course a nigger can be self-reliant. Then nigger is the best.

I'm fine with it aslong as you stop calling us mutts because by your logic you'd be a mutt too

OK. I'll try again, this time so that the brainlet might get a chance to finally see. A child (A) is playing on a beautiful sunny beach in Normandy, France. He's a smaller kid, but smart, industrious and creative. He builds a near-perfect replica of Mont Saint-Michel. A big, fat, hairy oaf of a retard (B) comes along a ruins the beautiful sand-castle. He then sits in the pile of sand laughing at A. You are that big fat retard. Get it now user?

European “nations” are recent political constructs derived from linguistic similarities and the political outcomes of pretty much constant wars since the fall of the Roman Empire. Ethnicity in Europe has more to do with which ancient tribes were the last ones to conquor your region and displace/breed with the previous inhabitants.

All of which is a long winded way of saying: whiter than you, Muhammed.

there was a time when it was unacceptable unless the 2 were royalty. But these days, I imagine it would be heavily encouraged because, y'know, the non Europeans....

1) brains vs brawn is a false dillenma.
2) in your example you dont build out of necessity like in reality. In real life if you were able to hunt you would never start farming.
3) Whats the children's word for nigger when they are coping?

in the end it all comes down to attraction and whether you love the person or not.

There has always been inter-european mutting and many of the finest European minds were the product of mutting...but at this stage, when true diversity is disappearing fast this is not a good thing in my opinion.

As long as it doesn't happen on a large scale. I wish it wasn't so, but I believe slavs on average have slightly less empathy and creativity. What's wrong with ethnonationalism, aka keeping the different European countries intact along with their ethnicities?

Wow, you still don't get it.
Go live in the bush then. Make your little raids on the civilized world from time to time, stealing from those who can (make something that has meaning) because you CAN'T. Sounds like parasitic behavior to me. Are you proud of being a parasite, user?

Euros are already mutts.

Germans rape Celts = Brits
Germans rape Romans = Southern Europeans
Germans rape Nords = Scandinavians
Germans rape Germans that raped Nords = Slavs

Moral of the story is that we're all German rape babies.

nice try alejandro

Don't worry, Germans got raped their fair share too Miguel.

Im not a full nigger in the sense that I naturally need to raid you or else ill die but after you built its ethically right to do so. Where you built your farms and your roads and whatever else you built because you were inadequate to survive without them, should have been animals for me to hunt. Therefore by decree of nature it is not parasitical to raid you.

>Go live in the bush then
I will starting next month

>european
Anyone who uses this word deserves nothing in life.

At one time it was considered wrong. Heck the Irish were, at around the 1850s, lower than black slaves.
Amazing how white genocide is putting whites, who normally busied themselves killing other whites, together.

>I will starting next month
Did Marie kick you out again Varg?

All for it. It's what makes America great. We're all cousins. :-)

Lmao and I meant all White people are cousins

Ah, the eternal toothpaste jew

kek Im not white according to varg

Attached: kek.jpg (800x680, 108K)

Absolutely revolting, creates horrendous offspring that doesn't belong to any single country.

Portuguese marrying Spaniards is okay. Spaniards marrying Andorrans and French is okay. French marrying Belgians, Dutch, or Germans is okay. Austrians marrying Italians is okay. Germans marrying Poles is okay. Poles marrying Russians is okay.

By this I mean, if you're a chink from Vladivostok, no, it is not okay for you to marry a German. But like. Two Rhinelanders, one French and one German, getting married, is not a problem

Nice one tho

I get what you mean about ethnonationlism but this is just the way life took me, I came here for work and met the right woman. There is no way I could have gone back and forgot about her.

As for empathy and creativity, I can see why you would assume this, Eastern Europe has had a turbulent history in the last 100 years but that isn't necessarily our doing but a matter of circumstance and well Jews. Either way I would hope that you would judge us as individuals and not as a collective.

No, in fact its encouraged and is one of the results of whites truly being the master race. We are the ONLY race with interracial diversity. A white person can have

Blonde hair, brown hair, black hair, red hair

Blue eyes, brown eyes, black eyes, green eyes

We are meant to breed only with a select group of elite races that includes most white europeans, Japanese, some indian and chinese(ones with caucasian features), and a very small sect of middle eastern and african caucasians.

Everyone else can fuck off.

So much this. This divide and conquer bullshit is just another one of ((their)) tricks. Don’t be so daft

The empathy and creativity part is based on not only the slav history and technology, but my personal experience with them irl. They come off slightly more impulsive and inherently violent. I have nothing against slavs, but there is no good reason to merge our gene pools on a large scale. I do judge you as individuals, but we are talking large nation-scale stuff here.

Look, if raiding, or being a parasite or a "nigger" or whatever you want to call it turns your crank, so be it. You're still just causing chaos for your own benefit, if that's even the case. Even if you're Greek that still makes you "white". Sad to see someone from the nation of philosophers be such a nihilist. I hope Turkey doesn't cuck you any more than they have already.

post portu qts

That viking heritage is wasted on the average nordcuck..

>That viking heritage is wasted on the average nordcuck..
why do you say this? do you have an inferiority complex regarding your greek genes that makes you laud nordic genes for some reason?

Hey Achilles you know who the best vikings were? The Normans. You know why? The king of France tamed those cucks and then they went on to create England (Germans and Celts) - who were very much cucked.

>viking heritage
blue eyes and blonde hair?
they all lived in fucking mud houses and made a living by acting like the niggers you all desperately hate.

I have to say, as an Amerimutt, it is a little weird not looking like I'm the same ethnicity as either of my parents, even though I look like both of them. I still look generally "Western European" though (no dinaric nose or anything like that), because that's what I am--but instead of looking Irish or Italian, I look French or something.

There's undesirable and crazy people in all nations. Your governments and a large portion of your population is actively trying to kill off your existence. What excuse will you make about this? "Oh they're only part of the population" well so are the Slavic trouble makers your referenced.

In addition Slavs have contributed their fair share technologically and culturally, I don't really want to get into it but the Russian empire for instance had some of the best composer and writer in Europe.

I have genes from different parts of europe (euromutt). What I meant is your concern about impulsivity and violent tendencies are opposite of viking culture.

Russians created the Third largest empire in history.
They were The Third Rome
Their Eastern Expansion into Alaska is legendary.
They literally hacked their way through millions of mongrel Asiatic savages to reach the Bering Sea.

Russians are mongrel asiatic savages

Werent the normans viking rape babies who were brainwashed to use their warrior genes for the good cuck genes?

>blue eyes and blonde hair?
no
>they all lived in fucking mud houses and made a living by acting like the niggers you all desperately hate.
yes

Is it ideal? No, probably not. Are the kids still white? Yes, they are. This is what counts.

Attached: 0-909-88.jpg (500x334, 46K)

>Muh strong christianity in a nutshell

Are you really trying to compare our controlled governments with the average phenotype of ethnic groups?
I am comparing average nords to average slavs, and those have been my observations. You don't have to take it so personally.

>What I meant is your concern about impulsivity and violent tendencies are opposite of viking culture.
Maybe you've watched too much (((vikings))). There is a difference between being capable of great directed violence and being impulsive about it.

>I hope Turkey doesn't cuck you any more than they have already
If turkey starts war Im evading draft lol.

Who brought phenotypes into this? I simply stated that you were being hypocritical in your assumptions. I'm glad you're proud of your people and want to preserve your culture however having some sort of superiority complex over other Europeans despite all the problems you face will get you nowhere.