Something Big Is Coming!

And you know it.
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles/north-korea-seeks-complete-denuclearization-moon-says-u-s-vows-pressure-idUSKBN1HQ1BK
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5642749/Experts-warn-North-Koreas-promise-end-atomic-missile-tests-smokescreen.html

Attached: Untitled.png (646x288, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta-class_submarine
youtu.be/DFmKGkHhjAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wish a nigga would

Attached: 1510456047506.jpg (1200x994, 722K)

CIA doesn't want this but Trump will bring about peace because he is not part of the evil

Good night, friends. Time for some shut eye, feeling sleepy.

>(((Experts)))

Yeah a nuclear war is totally in NKs interest and this is totally not some neo-cohen attempt to get the US to liberate them.
Based on their previous actions I think Kim wants to get something out of Trump and if he gets it will keep silent for a while.

do it please, give me a reason to live. I would love nothing more than to slaughter gooks on their clay

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The predictions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the prophecies will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There’s also fbianon's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from spirit cooking literature, for instance. The anons understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these predictions, to realise that they’re not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the revelations in Q’s existential tripcode, which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's american epic "The Art of the Deal". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>former CIA agents
Good luck to the big city tards. Hope you aren't around any glowing CIA niggers with briefcases.

>(((CIA)))
Sounds like bullshit or our overlords crafting the narrative ahead of a false flag.

Yeah, this.

Didn't a bunch of Jews already get vaporized after they tried to nuke hawaii and japan>

Translation: Israel wants to nuke the US

>implying we'll turn off our radar now

I wish a Kimmy would.

lol
>Kim could still nuke us.
>Just not instead of saying he will, he is saying he wont
>which is worse than when he was saying he would

Oh yeah, I'm shakin.

>experts
stopped reading there.

>actively trying to sabotage world peace

Sad!

lol those Delta III, and IVs are shitty and outdated which are tracked by ours

Well I just used a random submarine for that image. Do Jews have anything more advanced than the Dolphin 2?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta-class_submarine
shitty outdated Soviet subs, nothing compared to the Ohio class

sounds more like "we cant let trump have a win one this, better scaremonger more."
doesnt the ABC agencies have like 24hr spy satellite surveillance over them anyway?

So what, the CIA will use a commandeered drug cartel sub to launch a stolen trident from NK waters at the US while Trump is over there?

>Experts
lmao, 2016 proved we don't need "experts" where we're going.

Unfortunately there a TONNE of naive dumbasses on Jow Forums who believe NK saying they will give up nukes is a Trump miracle.. well we can only hope but its happened many times before and ends up with US getting played.

I hate jews so fucking much. They're so fucking predictable. It's clear that they'll do this, and they're announcing it too. They can't help themselves.

If they don't put out stories like this beforehand everyone will think it's fishy, too bad people will think any bullshit surrounding NK is fishy since Pompeo visited, SK is having constant talks, China is onboard and Trump has personally talked to Kim.

When was this written?

>nuclear blitz
So if ZOG doesn’t get its piece of Syria, then Israel will nuke the USA and our allies only to blame it on North Korea

Word.

Attached: 5E019FBF-3EFE-45A4-81BF-DB60571C5E0F.jpg (1112x1328, 1.11M)

if the cia is actually getting concerned about this, that isnt good
expect a possible falseflag for sure then, although the credibility of these articles citing the cia's intentions isnt the best?

youtu.be/DFmKGkHhjAg

skip to 11:15
a false-flag in which China allegedly sinks an aircraft carrier will happen.

Attached: 1464964200705.jpg (353x135, 24K)