Who else loves watching white liberals chewed out by the shitskins they dedicate their lives to impressing?

Who else loves watching white liberals chewed out by the shitskins they dedicate their lives to impressing?

Attached: 226BB897-EC12-4700-BB2C-2946C598245F.jpg (750x834, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHyF4ZljapI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck kind of name is Sonia Gupta did a Spic marry a Poo?

These fuckers are literally unwilling to answer white “allies’” questions about the racial issues. I’ve read articles about this. White people are supposed to research racial topics independently because asking a “POC” about their perspective or experience amounts to “expecting that the POC serve them.”

It’s fucking batshit. They’re so entitled I can hardly wrap my head around it.

I knew an Indian girl named Sonia a few years ago. She was ok looking. She let me suck her toes.

"Gupta" is the sound of poo splattering on the ground. When you hear it you know that there is nothing more to gain from a steaming pile of poo. No knowledge is exchanged, no advancement of science, and no hope of ever recovering the curry you ate last night.

Q predicted this.

I honestly would love to see a race war. It would be so satisfying to watch white "allies" get shot in the head. We could watch it from the comfort of our homes and shitpost about it.

Attached: 1523236334323.gif (300x169, 349K)

it's always like putting a sadist with a masochist, it's like they enjoy the abuse

Just thought of an idea..........

>start two troll accounts
>one white "ally"
>another a troll
>have white ally ask questions like in OP pic related and wait for response like OP pic related
>have troll account suggest websites to help ally research
>American Renaissance, Stuff Black People Don't LIke, Don't Make The Black Kids Angry, CCC
>POC can't block because it wasn't addr to them
>few white SJWs check out the sites and dont quite view things same after that

The ironic thing is that both women are probably Jews, which makes them essentially the same race. lol

Is she legit offended because someone thought she was capable of work?

based

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 26K)

holy fucking shit
this is proof positive of the disconnect that our fucked up society exists as now.
To paraphrase Colin Flaherty, minorities just aren't into us white people. Sure, there are always exceptions, and I reckon that older gen folk might be fine, but Gen X, Yillennials and Z minorities are often going to corrall around each other, while whites are tasked with eating their proverbial shit,and being forced to virtue signal the entire time.

we were doing that years ago senpai

Gupta's are very ugly and waste of India

heh

Attached: 1524336572118.jpg (875x632, 111K)

WTF Indians are now POC? This is crazy.

>tfw too entitled and racist to explain why someone should honor your entitlement and racism.

What the fuck hahahaah, damn americans

>What gives you, as a white person, to ask me, a WOC, for my opinion?
>You racist piece of shit.
>But also if you don't ask for my opinion, you're not ensuring the voices of colour are heard. So you're a racist piece of shit.
>Therefore, all whites are racist because it's impossible to both ask and not ask for my opinion.
>QED.
kek, this is probably in some student of colour's masters thesis somewhere.

all nigger lovers are going to die

Are you even white?

>emotional labor

this is like "words are violence"

sjw's really are mentally retarded, aren't they? it's true what they say: liberalism is a mental illness

Too bad they practically enjoy it

Attached: spineless pussy.png (609x618, 55K)

>Plantanista
Pretty sure this bitch has blocked me for triggering her

>emotional labor
Emotional labor
That's it. I'm fucking done. This is officially the stupidest buzzwords ever invented.

I feel sorry for that woman
you should link her to this thread

Humor, sadness

The poo feels inferior 24/7 because she's a rich girl but looks like an inbred womanlet. That's what she's trying to say. Her family owns slaves back home

This is the best part.

these "people" are so sheltered they have to inject "work words" like "labor" into their habits (worrying, fretting, hating, complaining, arguing, bickering, reporting opposing viewpoints etc) to make it seem like they actually do something with their meaningless lives. Sad!

This is what turned me towards the right. I realized over 5 yrs ago that these people don't have any good will. They take your capitulation and weakness and just want to grind you into dust.

S K L A V E N M O R A L
a
d
!

Attached: 1520819212122.png (485x443, 21K)

Is it true? Is the minority group industry killing America and transferring an untold amount of wealth to anchor babies?

Which one of you literal nazis virtually raped this WOC?

Attached: Screenshot_20180421-231619_Twitter.jpg (1440x2960, 638K)

it would be if they actually learned anything from it but instead they just start hating white people even more

truth of the matter is non-whites HATE white people more than you could ever imagine, with an inferiority-fueled, jealousy-feuled hatred that will never be satiated. ever. no amount of capitulation or appeasement will satisfy people with such hatred.

if non-whites ever get true power in thie country (or anywhere in the world for that matter), their m.o. will be violence, oppression and murder of whites. period. basically, what they accuse whites of doing in their delusional zionist re-write of history.

yet in reality, whites have been the only loving and gracious "rulers," so to speak, in the history of the world. whites have killed THEMSELVES to free black slaves, to give blacks civil rights, voting rights, and continue to bend over backwards with trillions of dollars in aid to domestic blacks and foreign 3rd world countries. white people's altruism and generosity will be their undoing because non-whites will eternally hate them as long as jews are in charge of creating the message and narrative.

oh thank god. now she will act extra cunty the next time she gets online

She has a point, it's difficult to discern feces when having anal sex with a WOC.

>treat someone like shit because you can
>be surprised when they get revenge

Whites, everyone.

I would suck a Poojeeta’s toes

Kek. Can you find the pic?

Aren't people from Chile and Argentina white?

Why would you be at home and not lynching niggers and Allies?

Attached: 1524277958172.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Whiter than USA of course

RARE

shes right though white liberals just default assume non-whites will support them and be their lackeys.
Liberals have been basicaly running a medieval style mercenary system using minorities. Blacks are their favourite.
It never occurs in a liberals brain that maybe non-white people might want to disobey them.
Another thing is white liberals are always trying to unconciously reign in minorities and direct their anger they have fostered in them.
They are even going so far as to pretend to be minorities to better manipulate non-whites.
For example there was some black guy that said taking guns away would lead to black slavery.
Immediaetly Talcum X chimed in and said something like you may want to reconsiderate that brother.
Its fucking perverse. Its NOT freedom. Its kafkaesque.
Reminds me of this matrix short.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHyF4ZljapI
The agents are the Liberals.

whites never treated people like shit, at least not the way non-whites treated others.

learn some history retard

VERY VERY UNCOMMON

Well that goes without saying.

>south america

Attached: cease these jests.jpg (319x340, 83K)

Goa was a Portugese colony, there’s a lot of Portugese descended Indians. They’re actually not usually that bad by Poo standards.

History will coldly walk over the corpse of whatever race commits suicide.

kek, is this how we will turn the normies?
Cause I know if any one of you fuckers were asked
>user, tell me about the jews
i'm pretty sure with a giant smirk on your face you'd say
>well well well, where do I begin

whiter than the blacks in the usa? yes.

whiter than the whites in the usa? not even close.

you have electricity there?

So Anatolians?

Did they taste like curry?

this is because they can't back any of it up. niggers and spics and poos don't ask each other to back it up, they just all agree that wypipo suck and that's why their lives are shit. it's an emotional deal, tribalism, etc. Stupid wypipo women come in and ask a basic question, looking for data to help them take their complaint to the seat of power, and get BTFO because the spics et al can't justify any of their shit. If the white women doing this weren't so retarded they'd realize this is possibly an indicator of something.

kek

very true. just sad to think of all the potential art, literature, science, beauty, music, architecture, and technology that will be lost if europeans die off copmletely

History is history - I had nothing to do with Slavery, and my extended family were somewhat instrumental in the civil rights movement.
I'm not even racist, but the identity politics industry that has arisen in the 2000s seems very much like an evil or at least socially detrimental agenda, dressed up in moral virtue

Attached: 69151CCC-A0A8-4ACF-8972-21F6E1DEFE0E.jpg (517x768, 342K)

identity politics/political correctness should disgust any american who values liberty and the constitution.

As she sucks white cock

Pathetic.

It’s masochism, plain and symbol, take it from a Leaf I know plenty of people like this.

In others words POC are lazy and also have a deep disdain for white people. Imagine my shock.

In my bordertown it’s not even like that.

How did they evolve to that? No one with that set of principles would survive if anything bad happens.

Pooers On Concrete

>let me

Not going to lie, Indian pussy is the fucking bomb.

Russian trolls should pose as WOC on twitter and blow SJW's the fuck out.

C-c-cough, if they're not already....

>Cherry pie filling thrown in to brownie batter
Good call user

They have to go back
both of them

Attached: DQQyqgbWAAEQykB.jpg (564x798, 53K)

Attached: 1523354799362.png (500x336, 48K)

It’s partially learned from media and the education system. It’s partially to be socially accepted on Zuckerbook and other platforms. Also, keep in mind deep down a lot don’t really believe it themselves, BUT don’t know any arguments against it.

can you take more former slaves?

WTF...

I just tweeted her with my troll account and told her maybe to finally stop believing the far left dogma thats humiliating her and she blocked me.
Blocks someone trying to help her and get her to be more confident in who she was, I bet she will take shit from that coloured bitch though.

Someone should tweet her the link for this though. Maybe the embarrassment will get her thinking. Long shot though

I thought Sunni pussy was the bomb

You're probably threatening her career as an academic, or something

>"g-got it, and w-w-will d-do."
"a-also fuck, you are so right. really sorry. please don't call me a racist"
Just call the bitch a stupid filthy nigger and assure her that she will be thrown into a gas chamber why are my people cowards. That bitch isn't trying to get employed anywhere anyway she's probably living on pension what does she have to lose?

All liberal's conception of intelligence and being "cultured" is knowing how to not to offend to sensibilities of minorities.

>WOC
>emotional labor
This shit is getting beyond retarded.

>threatening her career as an academic

social sciences and humanities aren't legitimate academic fields

>humanities
>not legitimate
leaf please

Attached: EACBDB95-0960-4CD8-BA88-7930BA85B3B1.jpg (513x635, 136K)

Self flagellation at the throne of the worlds eye.
These people are fucking masochists, insane lost and blind, the only thing they know is self hatred and an ever deeper spiral self worth. I bet she got a rush as she typed "f-fuck y-y-your soo right!"

they should have their own vocational schools, maybe in the same building as the clown college

>spic
>emotional labor

It's like, every couple weeks I reflect and think, "there's no way I can become more racist" and every couple weeks I am wrong.

K-keep me p-posted.

Huh

Very nice digits, but that’s a Poo not a Spic

These are the kind of white genes that le traditional societies produced.

This is the kind of pathology that you want to revive.

As much as it may amuse us, no one enjoys it more than the white liberals themselves. They get off on being degraded by minorities.

Did you think she would thank you? What you did was effectively tell a religious zealot that her God wasn't real.

Every atheist was a believer at some point. I made sure to denigrate her in between the truth.

Religion is not innate.